View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture

Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.Alexandria Puckett has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Angry Re: Post Examples of Big Government Waste, Fraud and Abuse - 03-20-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I'll tell you what infuriates me: The Satanic "WIC" program.

Administered by lesbian witches, they actually use YOUR tax dollars to pay unsaved whores to have babies and force them to suck their teats!

Disgusting. I want that program zero-funded now.
Pastor, I couldn't agree with you more. My own (whore) mother abused the awful WIC program when she got knocked up with me. All it did was make her lazy.

But he answered and said, it is not right to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs. (Matthew 15:26)