View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Post Examples of Big Government Waste, Fraud and Abuse - 03-20-2013, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
I had a drink with my buddy Bob recently. I hadn't seen him for some time and I am becoming concerned for his health.
I can see why you're concerned. That vein in his forehead looks like it could burst any minute.

Quote:
Anyway, he filled me in on some "stimulus" program to send money to the nigra's in Africa to teach them how to wash their tallywhackers. It is enough to raise your blood pressure. I haven't talked to Bob about his religion, but I think one time he told me he was raised cathylick. Bob might make a good Baptist preacher some day, one of the old fire and brimstone kind.

Well so much for my idea of giving them one way tickets to Liberia. Why is the government so busy giving money away if we're having a budget crisis here?

Drama queen