View Single Post
(#100)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

NonDenominationGirl is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: The Christian's Guide To Detecting Demonic Music - 08-30-2016, 05:14 PM

Hi!

I'm Sophia! I'm also a Christian and a believer in God. This article drew my attention because I absolutely love music. I play many instruments, including the violin, viola, piano, cello, and bass. And since I also love Jesus Christ, I wanted to know what I should be doing concerning music. I became disappointed while reading it, however, because I thought it would be informative. Now, before we get started, I want to say that I will be as polite as possible. I will not make any biased statements towards you or your church. I just want to point out some major fallacies in this article that are pertaining to music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
Rhythm is one of the most basic elements of any song, and also the most dangerous. Certain rhythms can lead to toe-tapping, dancing, fornication, drug use, murder, and self-mutilation.
I just want to say... How are those even in the same category? Toe-tapping and murder? Dancing and self-mutilation? Take a moment and listen to yourself. How does that even work?

Quote:
The most righteous time signature is 3/4 time, which is in praise of the Holy Trinity.

There is no such thing as 3/3 time because Satanic music theorists want to prevent full glorification of the Holy Trinity.

I say this as a music student and not as a satanic music theorist, just so you know. Let me just drop some knowledge here. A time signature is represented by two numbers, the top and the bottom. The top number represents how many beats are in a measure of music, and the bottom number represents what note gets the beat. The reason why there is no 3/3 time signature is because THERE IS NO THIRD NOTE. There are quarter notes, (as in the time signature 4/4) half notes, (as in the time signature 2/2, aka cut time) eighth notes, sixteenth notes, and many more. But I'm sorry, there isn't and never will be a third note. It's not possible. You can try and make one if you like, but I can already tell you it won't work.

Quote:
Drums have their roots in the dark continent of Africa where the voodoo hoodoo is just rampant.

Now, I just happen to be black and apparently "from the dark continent of Africa". That's just racist. And extremely rude. Are you calling all black people voodoos, then?

Quote:
Christians should avoid any music that is played in any key except for C Major, which is the only key in which music can be played on the piano without using any of the black keys.

Now, there was a nice gentleman who made the point earlier that the keys C, E, and G are a C Major chord, but can also be a minor chord. You told him that whoever told him that was stupid and lying. That would mean you are calling all music professors, teachers, and the entire music community stupid. And I'm pretty sure they know more than you on this subject.

Quote:
Playing the white and black keys together on the piano is glorification of race mixing and desegregation. GOD HATES ACCIDENTALS!

This is another one of your extremely racist statements. Are you saying that black people should still be giving up their seats for whites on the bus? Still drinking from bad water fountains? Still being beat up and lynched on the street? Still be unable to sit where they want to at restaurants? Still be educated in terrible schools? Because if that's what you're saying, you are most definitely NOT a true Christian, or whatever it is you people call yourselves.

Not only that, but you are musically incorrect again. I'm going to drop some more knowledge here, if you don't mind. Every single scale on the piano can be played with black keys. Yup, even C Major. How? There are things called half steps. A interval in music is the distance between two notes. So a whole step would be, for example, the distance from C to D. Now a half step would be the distance from C to C sharp. So if you wanted to play the C Major Chromatic scale, which is the entire scale, guess what?

You use black keys!

Meaning there is absolutely no scale that is okay for Christians to listen to, therefore damning all music ever. That sound about right?

One more thing I want to draw attention to. One of the icons you have is a picture of a naked butt shaking. Isn't that immoral, and just plain gross?

I think that's about all I want to say. If I remember anything else, I promise, I'll post it. Plus, I've copied this entire post onto a Google docs using my email, so if you guys decide this isn't America and remove my free speech, I'll just post it again!

Have a nice day everyone! God bless!