View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Divorcee Nuts for JESUS! Tell her once Jailed for JESUS Pro-Life

Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.Baxter Gladwell III has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: What's The Difference Between Christians And Atheists? - 01-15-2014, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheist110 View Post
What you posted is extremely offensive, as well as very stereotypical towards atheists. I'm not saying that all atheists are flawless, but I seriously doubt that all atheists do drugs, commit suicide, are vile, and dress in rags.
How can you be offended when you BELIEVE IN NOTHING? Without a MORAL COMPASS, how can you even begin to say that Christians are wrong and you are right? After all, there is no objective morality, and you're just some accident that happened because lightning struck some slime in the ocean a trillion years ago. Isn't that how it goes? Are are you just here trying to stir up a debate because you're insecure?

Frankly, I AM OFFENDED BY YOU! You see, I HAVE OBJECTIVE MORALITY and I HAVE ABSOLUTE TRUTH! I HAVE TRUE TRUTH! You have nothing except a non-existent moral code that allows you to stick things up your butt and spend Sunday mornings "sleeping in" instead of putting on your nicest suit, listening to the wisdom of your spiritual betters, and giving the LORD His tithe.

How can you even live like that? Does it not pain you to be so DEAD INSIDE and serve no Higher Purpose? As long as you keep going around pretending God doesn't exist, you are about as big of a fool as one can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSALM 53:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
You'll have NO SYMPATHY FROM ME if you don't put things right with Jesus while you still have the chance. You probably think "all the cool people are in hell," but your tune will be changing quickly once the REALITY of HELL sets in all around you. Don't say you weren't warned.

LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION (Psalm 139:13-16, Jeremiah 1:5, Job 31:15, Isaiah 49:5)
MARRIAGE = 1 MAN + 1 WOMAN (Ephesians 5:22-33)
NO FOOD FOR THOSE WHO DON"T WORK (2 Thessalonians 3:10-12)
PRACTICING HOMOS AND HOMO-ENABLERS ARE LIVING IN SIN (Romans 1:26-28, 32)
BUT JESUS WILL TAKE YOU BACK AND COVER YOU IN HIS BLOOD(1 Corinthians 6:9-11)