View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Google hates Easter and Jesus. - 03-31-2013, 05:36 AM

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

Sometimes I use the Google to look for things like what Catholics eat and how noses work and how deep you should bury a dog. For special occasions they will change the Google logo to something else and since it is Easter I went there to see how they would celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus.

Name:  google_hates_easter.jpg
Views: 564
Size:  23.1 KB

That is not Jesus. I clicked on it and Cesar Chavez was a Mexican troublemaker who also picked fruit and vegetables. Cesar Chavez died and stayed dead and Jesus died and came back to life here is 1 Corinthians 15:4 that proves it:

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

I was going to write my Senator to tell him to outlaw the Google but he is also a Mexican and his name is Marco Rubio. I do not know if he also worked on a farm.

Thank you.

Rusty

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.