View Single Post
(#152)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES FRANCE! - 05-24-2014, 08:18 AM

Sister Basilissa, we do seem to have gone badly off-topic here (I blame that Duct Girl person) but that article points out an interesting fact:

Quote:
There are also wide variations within every country, and it's difficult to compare a large heterogeneous country such as the United States with small homogeneous countries such as the Netherlands, they say.
It is no surprise that the United States, being a hetero country, is much larger than the Nether-lands (that name always makes me giggle ), which is a homer country. I mean, it only stands to reason that homers cannot bear Soldiers for Christ and therefore must rely on immigration to increase their population. And few people want to go there.

The article goes on to say:

Quote:
The effect of immigration can last generations.
In the case of height, this is especially true if most of your immigrants come from the lanky Mooslim tribes of Kenya.

Those of them who have (thankfully) failed to gain entry to the United States - and I am glad that the US has finally cracked down on them coming into the country, taking good American jobs (such as that of President ) - tend to head for Holland with its unrivaled dyke-leaping contests.

1 Samuel 16:7 tells us all we need to know about The Lord's opinion of the oversized Nether-landers.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: