View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Former Mary Hailer who has seen The Light©
Forum Member

Ex-Mary Worshipper Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture 2011 Witch Hunt Award Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hands Off

Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Liam the ex-drunk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: "Native American" Squash-People Approve Gay "Marriage" - 08-03-2011, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUAN GARCIA, repulsive dago queer View Post
Just wanted to let you know what i think about your whole website. I think you should all go to hell for it!!!!!!! YOu stuped S.O.B.'s!!!!! How dare you say mexican people dont work!!! how dare you say all they want is to steal jobs. Without them america would not prosper as it does. ITs people like you that make this world unbearable to live!! We have enough racism in this world and we dont need more hate added to it. Low scum like you have no place in this world. I ashamed that you live in america that you make your home and your familes home among us. While you prosper off hate others are dieing in the streets from it. you all should be ashamed!!
Friend, I can understand your ignorance and as a result this may have lead to your attack on the good people of landover. But please listen to me, I was like you once, maybe not as unintelligent as you are, but a bit ignorant as to what a real Christian is. Even I, as an ex-cathlick and former drunk, know that messicans are fat and lazy and will only work menial jobs that no true Christian would want to to. Why? Because they can't be bothered to go to school and educate themselves. That is not racism, its a fact. Many Irish people are too drunk to be bothered to work, preferring to live their lives in a drunken stupor. Is that Racism? No. It's a fact. I know because I was there. Finding this church was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal saviour. As a former cathlick, mary hailer and drunk, you would think there was no hope for me, but let me remind you of Philippians 3:21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

With prayer a guidance you can be fashioned like into a True Christian. By accepting Christ as your personal saviour, the queerness in you can be destoyed, your ignorance can be overcome and you can look forward to a True Chrsitian life.

Your accusation that the people of landover make this world unbearable to live in does not make sense. The True Christians of Landover are doing what God commands in the bible. To the letter. It's liberals, cherry pickers and fluffly bunnies and homers who make this world unbearable. If everyone read and followed the KJV 1611, then this world would be a wonderful place. I hope one day to become a True Christian and until that day I will fastidiously study his word. I would like you to remember this, Hebrews 4:12, For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

The word of God is more powerful than anything on this world. My change is testament to that.

If you would like some one to one help, with examples on how I overcame my mary hailing and cathlickky ways as well as stepping out of drunkeness. Please send me a Private Mail.

YIC

IS

Matthew 10:34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Last edited by Liam the ex-drunk; 08-03-2011 at 09:56 AM. Reason: typo