View Single Post
(#59)
Old
Unsaved trash, hateful eskimo savage

Katander is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Katander is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Katander is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Katander is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Katander is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Katander is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Katander is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Debunking common myths about Christianity - 10-01-2010, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffVonHaffen View Post
I am going to print out this post and distribute it to the so-called "Christians" in my family and at my work. It is the perfect rebuttal to all their mealy-mouthed garbage about how "Jesus loves everyone" and "God wants everyone to go to heaven."

Do they think that Ted Bundy and Che Guevara are going to heaven? Maybe to their heaven, where their will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
Brilliant thread, I will have to do the same

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.