View Single Post
(#1854)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Party_Demo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 07-05-2014, 09:15 PM

Ok seriously, you say that the picture is supposed to show them as threatening, obviously that's one point of the picture but another point of the picture is to show off all the playable characters and their personalities. you also make a point that this game is just about killing, when that is in fact not true, and shows you have not even looked at the game, because there have been entire servers full of people, DANCING, yes both teams that are supposed to be fighting each other are dancing with each other, you obviously have not played the game at all, you glanced at it and judged it. what if you did that with the bible, or jesus, yea that's right. the heavy, (the big guy in the front of the picture) says "i love this doctor" because the doctor does a good job at healing him, its like saying "i love that actor", because you think that person is good at acting, not because you actually love them. he also says "get behind me" because the doctor in the game is a weak character and is used mainly for healing, the heavy wants to protect him from dying, would you want to protect someone from dying? the soldier does say that this is his world but that is because he is mentally unstable and everyone who plays the game knows it... also he is a retired soldier, not an actual one. and and he homosexuality thing, that picture shows two friends having a good time at a baseball game, nothing more, nothing less, if you give your friend a hug does that mean your in love with them? or in this case, just put your arm around their shoulder when taking a picture... also their are many, many homosexual soldiers in the US... seriously that's prejudice (pre-judge) towards the game... i'm sure you banning a living person from his friends will totally stop getting him in fights, actually if it were me, i would get in more fights, probably with you...