View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Unsaved trash, teenaged eskimo wannabe satanist
Under Investigation

Son of Stan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja - 02-17-2010, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
(i) You have worshiped false gods, (ii) you have elected a lesbian as President, (iii) you have, through your greed and lust for money, brought down the Godly Capitalist system, (iv) you have ruined music with that half-troll Bjork, (v) you are a terrorist group (Britain knows this) (vi) you are Lutherans (vii) You have encouraged the young to turn to rape and fornication with Lazytown.
So you have discovered our evil master plan have you?
Well, you ain´t seen nothing yet!

(i) May I remind you that Lucifer is the first born son of God. Unlike that bastard half human wimp looser Jesus who died crying on that cross like a common criminal.
(ii) A lesbian ex stewardess as a prime minister....oh yeah! I think you are just jealous because you have only that sinner golfer Obama woods as a president.
(iii) Greed is good! That is the first commandment of Capitalist system. And this was only the beginning. Soon all the world will only be using our currency...Ice...
(iv) You forgot to mention the whining homo elves in Sigurrós.
(v) Soon the world will tremble before our suicide penguins. Muhaha
(vi) You know that Lutherans stand for Luciferians do you not?
(vii) Lazytown is only the beginning. As your puritan christian cult has become desensitized by Lazytown we will soon bombard you with a even younger and sluttier version of Stephanie...or even Steve (we must not forget the homo pedophiles).

Christians! come over to the winning dark side. It is only a matter of time now before we win.

p.s. Remember that good girls go to heaven but bad girls are welcomed everywhere.