View Single Post
(#6)
Old
GaleWhoring the Boring (On Moderation) GaleWhoring the Boring is offline
Unsaved trash, probably hopeless sinner
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Uppity Woman/Enabler Sinner Cathlick Langobard

GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GaleWhoring the Boring is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: MAN WANTED: Who would like to meet my mother? - 10-07-2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
If the one in "the center" is the brunette towards the back of the photo, behind the fat biker wearing gang colors, I'd be pleased to book a room at a hotel for a few hours so that we might get acquainted. Tell her I can pick her up from the airport and drop her off afterwards.
Sorry Doc Toole, I don't know her. Besides, she couldn't possibly be my mother - in fact, I'm old enough to be her mother!

And Johny, we come from modest means. She didn't come away with much from the divorce, but she does have a unique antique spoon collection that might be of interest.