Thread: The Open Closet
View Single Post
(#19)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon
Under Investigation

Location: on a tropical island, underneath a molten lava moon
kitkat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.kitkat is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Open Closet - 04-07-2014, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
What's outrageous is trying to dupe people into thinking you speak for the LORD when instead you speak for your own father, Satan (John 8:44)! If you cannot let the Bible speak for itself, that merely illuminates your weak theological argument. Trying to put some liberal spotlight on Mrs. Christensen only confirms you to be a deceiver and a bully. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Yes I am the bully.
The bible was written by human beings, not by God. I am not speaking for Satan, I just believe that God loves everyone.
I am not ashamed of myself. You should all be ashamed. It's words like the ones spoken on this website that cause gay teenagers and adults to become depressed, or consider suicide. God loves everyone, gay people, straight people, women, men, black, white, yes, even atheists. He loves us because we are part of his creation. I am no bully, because bullies only believe in hatred. Like a lot of people on this website seem to.

peace out