View Single Post
(#58)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Pinecone has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Why Roman Catholic Papists Are NOT Christians - 08-27-2008, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahannah View Post
And do you believe that God tortures people in hell? I ask this out of mere curiosity because I do not know if you mistyped, if I misunderstood, or if that really is your belief. I do not believe that God, in His loving nature tortures anybody.
Consider the following. If I pay an axe murderer to kill a homeless man, am I guilty of murder? If I place a box with a spring loaded short barreled shotgun on a busy sidewalk connected to a large red button with a sign near it saying, "Don't press the button" am I any less responsable?

Hell is not something Satan usurped from the control of God, it is God who ruled the order of the Universe, and it is God who set the framework of salvation, and it is God who sits in judgement in the here after.

God loves us, but that does not change the fact he does not abide the sins of wicked men, and it does not take away from him the wrath of judgement he has promised those who defy the Word.