Thread: Fabric Question
View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Quiverful

Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.Esther B. has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Fabric Question - 01-28-2014, 03:10 PM

Hi Ladies!

I've noticed that some of my nightgowns have started to get old and ratty-looking, so I'm planning on making some new ones soon. I'm going to be making them long and modest, but I'm a little unsure about the type of fabric to use. I'm obviously not going to mix the fabric, but I want them to be warm and comfortable.

What kind of fabric do you think would be the best for me to use?

And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
Deuteronomy 6.5