View Single Post
(#829)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker
Under Investigation

Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Da Fugly Fool is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? - 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Well of course! If you think about it, what have they got to gain by making you feel good like that? You come to their church, donate your time and money to pay for their pastor's lavish lifestyle, agree to pay taxes to supplement their expenses, vote for representatives that support their organization, etc.

What have we to gain from your conversion? Nothing!

But what have you to loose from rejecting the True Christian™ faith?

Everything!

You could sell water to a whale, ice to an eskimo and fire in hell young lady. Need a job, I need a good sales rep. I am not trying to sell you guys on anything except IT IS WRONG TO SELL PEOPLE, especially children, being a father I would do anything for my child no matter the circumstance. I most certainly would not cop out to selling my child because I was too lazy or unmotivated to support my family. I would have kept my penis in my pants if I was unable to provide. I would give up everything I have to keep my child, not give my child up to keep what I have.