View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.TheWaySatanMakeMeFeel is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Reusable Shopping Bags: Environmentally Responsible, or Sinful Idolatry? - 03-09-2013, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Could you back up your claims with some appropriate quotes from the Bible? Because I don't see anything about "respecting" there:

Genesis 2:28: "And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth."
And I don't see nothing in that verse that say that we mustn't respect nature. Have dominion over something is do what is the best for that, just like a king must do what is better for his people. Being a leader is much more than do whatever you want, is being a role model, be respectful and give protection, and maybe you don't want to be that, but some people in fact want to do what is the best for our world

I don't see the sin in that, I'm sorry but is the truth