View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Forum Member, possibly Irish
Forum Member

Friend of Jesus Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Christian Love

Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.Mrs. Paddy McIrish has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Engagement and Boston - 12-23-2013, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anna Robinson View Post
We intend to marry on December 23rd. It's soon, but I don't think I could wait a moment longer! I look forward to producing soldiers and fulfilling that duty. Thank you for reminding me that a godly place is a godly home.
Dear Miss Robinson (soon-to-be Mrs. Henry Patton!),

Happy Wedding Day!

In the midst of all the fuss and frivolity that normally accompanies these festivities, I hope you set aside some time to thank the LORD for sending you a Godly husband. Exodus 15:11

May God bless your special day, as well as your endeavors in the bedroom this evening whilst undertaking the ghastly deed of procreation with Mr. Patton.

In Christ,
Mrs. Paddy McIrish

1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!