Thread: Manly Jokes
View Single Post
(#390)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

AnAtheist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.AnAtheist1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Manly Jokes - 09-29-2013, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
Friend, didn't you just get finished telling us in another thread how terrible your childhood was? You need to open your heart to Jesus so that he can remove the splinter from your soul. Otherwise you are just going to continue embarrassing yourself on the internet until He kills you and sends you to your aeternal doom.

I am sorry that your mother didn't love you enough to marry your father. Truly sorry. Perhaps I could teach you all the things a father is supposed to teach a son, like how to talk to women, how to shave, how to put on a pair of pants, how to drive... I would do it for you, but also to prevent you from being a complete burden to the community. For every mongoloid out there begging on the streets, exposing himself to children, someone's tax dollars have to pay for his therapy.
1- My mother is happily married with my father.
2- I wouldn't let you teach me nothing, not even how to shut up.
3-I never heard that Jesus killed, but nevermind. That's just everyone's opinion