The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43433)

Lisa H 12-08-2010 11:37 PM

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaddyGinger Irishman (Post 650098)
Ah, i understand. Thank you for clearing that up. Sometimes in my drink addled state i need things to be explained to me properly.

No, some irish people have cars. I think that farmer murphy has one. He has a house with a real roof too. he lives in the next county though. But i heard farmer o kelly talking about the car in the pub the other day.

anyway Lisa, i have to go to bed. I have to get up early to milk betsy and then take the milk to the creamery 15 miles away. without spilling any. as you can guess, this is very important, walking 15 miles in the rain with 2 buckets of milk and trying not to let the water in either of them, so i need to have my wits about me. Perhaps we can continue this conversation tomorrow?

Ok then. Goodnight. Don't forget to arrange the straw in your bed before hand.

irishirish 12-09-2010 05:10 AM

the most uneducated statement made my anyone. emmm let me see, no irish people can read, infact we have one of the highest education rates in the world you pifflein tool. we ar a nation of builders, in fact we build half of your dumbwitted country. talk about a nation of idiots and fools. you started a war and killed hundreds of thousands of people for oil, thats the devil you stupit cunts. go and actully do something with your life rather then live word by word from a book of fiction. you are all stupit morans who deverve to be shot. and no im not drunk, just not a idiot american. ps to that dumb girl who has a tread on "why does my neighbour get a buldge in his pant" em its called a bonner love, go sit on it and you will have a different outlook on life.

god bless dickeheads

Levi Jones 12-09-2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishirish (Post 650376)
the most uneducated statement made my anyone. emmm let me see, no irish people can read, infact we have one of the highest education rates in the world you pifflein tool. we ar a nation of builders, in fact we build half of your dumbwitted country. talk about a nation of idiots and fools. you started a war and killed hundreds of thousands of people for oil, thats the devil you stupit cooters. go and actully do something with your life rather then live word by word from a book of fiction. you are all stupit morans who deverve to be shot. and no im not drunk, just not a idiot american. ps to that dumb girl who has a tread on "why does my neighbour get a buldge in his pant" em its called a bonner love, go sit on it and you will have a different outlook on life.

god bless dickeheads

Do you kiss your mum with that mouth, Lucky? Thank God for Oliver Cromwell. It's only a shame he couldn't finish you drunken louts off.

Lisa H 12-09-2010 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishirish (Post 650376)
the most uneducated statement made my anyone. emmm let me see, no irish people can read, infact we have one of the highest education rates in the world you pifflein tool. we ar a nation of builders, in fact we build half of your dumbwitted country. talk about a nation of idiots and fools. you started a war and killed hundreds of thousands of people for oil, thats the devil you stupit cooters. go and actully do something with your life rather then live word by word from a book of fiction. you are all stupit morans who deverve to be shot. and no im not drunk, just not a idiot american. ps to that dumb girl who has a tread on "why does my neighbour get a buldge in his pant" em its called a bonner love, go sit on it and you will have a different outlook on life.

god bless dickeheads

It appears that you are of the percentage that missed the education.

irishirish 12-09-2010 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 650391)
It appears that you are of the percentage that missed the education.

intresting that all of my swear words have been somehow changed into words like "piffen" and so on. as a public fourm you would expect a non editorial standard to be maintained. i forgot.....you lot are liars and fools. Lisa i must say i have had such a laug reading your comments. like really, you should do stand-up. i must got tho, you see contary to you assumptions, ireland still has an economy, a population that dont drink and an export lead market, so i must go to work, my 14 employees are counting on this drunken irish man to keep paying wages, in fact i must get my two american interns to check you guys out and read this nonscence. it must be great to have god in your life, for me tho, my massive house, two amazing children (out of wedlock.....!) my two cars and amazing amount of money is just enough for me. what about hell tho i hear you say?? we you see hell isnt real, god isnt like that, the bible is ment like a poem, take from what you can, my interpertation is mine and yours is.......well word for word which is just stupit. guys i really have had fun.

god bless and all that sh*te

irishirish

PaddyGinger Irishman 12-09-2010 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishirish (Post 650397)
interesting that all of my swear words have been somehow changed into words like "piffen" and so on. as a public forum you would expect a non editorial standard to be maintained. i forgot.....you lot are liars and fools. Lisa i must say i have had such a laugh reading your comments. like really, you should do stand-up. i must got tho, you see contrary to you assumptions, ireland still has an economy, a population that dont drink and an export lead market, so i must go to work, my 14 employees are counting on this drunken irish man to keep paying wages, in fact i must get my two american interns to check you guys out and read this nonsence. it must be great to have god in your life, for me tho, my massive house, two amazing children (out of wedlock.....!) my two cars and amazing amount of money is just enough for me. what about hell tho i hear you say?? we you see hell isnt real, god isnt like that, the bible is meant like a poem, take from what you can, my interpretation is mine and yours is.......well word for word which is just stupid. guys i really have had fun.

irishirish

Oh dear god...i'm actually embarrassed for you. Did you not hear of spell check???

i'm leaving the text speak and bad grammar alone. after all we want the Luscious Lisa to come back here and correct you

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-09-2010 06:50 AM

To be honest, I'm quite surprised how many micks have come to this thread. I didn't realize there was so many computers in a rural, agrarian-based society. Is it like Nigeria where the only computers are in internet cafes, but in your case it would be pubs? Is the internet like the latest craze to hit Ireland, where all the happy micks save up all their gold from farming potatoes and hit the pub and go on the internet?

irishirish 12-09-2010 06:51 AM

ha ha dude,

really i could not care enough to check my spelling or infact take time to type properly, on other fourms i would be more carefull but in this case i really really could not give a sh*it

Hubert Hope 12-09-2010 07:17 AM

Quote:

intresting that all of my swear words have been somehow changed into words like "piffen" and so on. as a public fourm you would expect a non editorial standard to be maintained. i forgot...

You should remember it well from now on, Mr Paddy Bog!!! :angry:

Quote:

you lot are liars and fools. Lisa i must say i have had such a laug reading your comments. like really, you should do stand-up. i must got tho, you see contary to you assumptions, ireland still has an economy, a population that dont drink and an export lead market, so i must go to work, my 14 employees are counting on this drunken irish man to keep paying wages,

14 employees :lol:, don't make me laugh Mr Mick Bog! There is no way you're an employer, you can barely spell.

Quote:

in fact i must get my two american interns to check you guys out and read this nonscence.

Your imaginary American interns I suppose? :lol:

Quote:

it must be great to have god in your life, for me tho, my massive house, two amazing children (out of wedlock.....!)

Massive house & 2 children :lol:... Mr Mick Bog!! We all know you Pikey drunkards has the highest rate of alcohol related-domestic abuse, there is no way you can even maintain a family comprising of 2 bedroom house and 1 child. So please save your blarney for the court, when you need to battle for the custody of your 2 kids later.

Quote:

my two cars and amazing amount of money is just enough for me. what about hell tho i hear you say?? we you see hell isnt real, god isnt like that, the bible is ment like a poem, take from what you can, my interpertation is mine and yours is.......well word for word which is just stupit. guys i really have had fun.

Blarney!!! the bible isn't an Irish Limerick, you drunkard, false prophet Lamer-Mick :angry:!!! This verse belows me saids it all about the likes of you!!!:innocent:

Isaiah 28:7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

irishirish 12-09-2010 07:24 AM

you sir are fantastic!

yes all i said in my post was true, i really dont care if you believe me or not, its of no concern to me, no i can't spell very well i have dyslexia and really dont want to waste time reading over my posts to check spelling, you people are not that important.

Hubert Hope 12-09-2010 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishirish (Post 650424)
you sir are fantastic!

yes all i said in my post was true, i really dont care if you believe me or not, its of no concern to me, no i can't spell very well i have dyslexia .

There is no such thing as dyslexia, schizophrenia or any of that, those are just pseudonyms made by silly scientist & doctors, you've been relying to all this time for your illnesses. You're simply demonically possessed & what you need is the grace of Christ Jesus inside you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishirish (Post 650424)
(I) really dont want to waste time reading over my posts to check spelling, you people are not that important.

Good Lord sir!! you're an ignorant aren't you?!,:angry: If you can't be bothered to go check on your spelling errors, then we simply won't be bother to take what you write here seriously then!

colincarey3 12-09-2010 07:52 AM

good stuff lads! funny as sh*t

Lisa H 12-09-2010 08:47 AM

Quote:

intresting that all of my swear words have been somehow changed into words like "piffen" and so on. as a public fourm you would expect a non editorial standard to be maintained. i forgot.....you lot are liars and fools. Lisa i must say i have had such a laug reading your comments. like really, you should do stand-up. i must got tho, you see contary to you assumptions, ireland still has an economy, a population that dont drink and an export lead market, so i must go to work, my 14 employees are counting on this drunken irish man to keep paying wages, in fact i must get my two american interns to check you guys out and read this nonscence. it must be great to have god in your life, for me tho, my massive house, two amazing children (out of wedlock.....!) my two cars and amazing amount of money is just enough for me. what about hell tho i hear you say?? we you see hell isnt real, god isnt like that, the bible is ment like a poem, take from what you can, my interpertation is mine and yours is.......well word for word which is just stupit. guys i really have had fun.

irishirish

Ireland stills has economy well all the economists seem to disagree with you. I would I agree with you about it being an export economy, all the Irish people are busy exporting themselves to other countries. We all know the 14 employees are actually your children who work on the farm. The massive houses are just barns.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb....s/i-15513a.jpg

I doubt if you would be able to drive very far in your car.

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...C/rustycar.jpg

Lisa H 12-09-2010 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irishirish (Post 650406)
ha ha dude,

really i could not care enough to check my spelling or infact take time to type properly, on other fourms i would be more carefull but in this case i really really could not give a sh*it

That is because you are to drunk and much rather care about you guiness.

Lisa H 12-09-2010 01:23 PM

Reason why Irish people should never fly planes

http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/a...lane/plane.jpg

PaddyGinger Irishman 12-09-2010 05:04 PM

That is a very good reason Lisa, and i thank you for bringing it to our attention.

however, in defence of my fellow islanders i feel i must point out that the aircraft in question is actually an english aircraft, and crashed on english soil

You can tell this from the registration of the plane, an plane with a prefix of G- in it's registration is actually an english plane.
In ireland the planes all have an EI- registration.
We find this easy to remember by singing the song old mcdonald,
You might remember it,
Old mcdonald had a farm,EI-EI O

The police officer in the picture is also wearing the helmet of an english police constable.

In ireland we have no police as we are all too busy getting drunk to study such piffly little things such as law enforcement.

It is possible, however, that the plane was stolen by an irish man and he used it to crash into someone in england, as they are godless heathens worthy of persecution.

Lost Sheep McUinnean 12-09-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaddyGinger Irishman (Post 650683)
We find this easy to remember by singing the song old mcdonald,
You might remember it,
Old mcdonald had a farm,EI-EI O

It would have been old O'Donnel then. The farm in question is Scottish I'm afraid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaddyGinger Irishman (Post 650683)
england, as they are godless heathens worthy of persecution.

Not far wrong there, I'll give you that.

YIC
McUinnean of that Ilk.

PaddyGinger Irishman 12-09-2010 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean (Post 650685)
It would have been old O'Donnel then. The farm in question is Scottish I'm afraid.

I never claimed the song on behalf of my fellow countrymen, i merely stated that we use it to help us remember which plane is ours

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean (Post 650685)
Not far wrong there, I'll give you that.

YIC
McUinnean of that Ilk.

Thank you for your support.

Lost Sheep McUinnean 12-09-2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaddyGinger Irishman (Post 650688)
I never claimed the song on behalf of my fellow countrymen, i merely stated that we use it to help us remember which plane is ours

Apologies then.:innocent:

YIC, McUinnean of that Ilk.

PaddyGinger Irishman 12-09-2010 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean (Post 650692)
Apologies then.:innocent:

no need to apologise my friend, it is good to defend what is yours, and indeed, the farm and the song are scottish.