The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Galations 3:28 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19726)

pennsylvaniatravler 02-13-2009 04:48 PM

Galations 3:28

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ ... "

~:jesus:~

Bobby-Joe 02-13-2009 04:54 PM

Re: Galations 3:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by pennsylvaniatravler (Post 292853)
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ ... "

~:jesus:~

Aye friend, those a wonderful words. GLORY! :D

Isn't it a pity that the Jews and Greeks and other hellbound rift raft spit in Jesus eye and not accept His love? :(

SUV 02-13-2009 05:06 PM

Brother Bobby-Joe, I see we now have a Pennsylvanian in here. Should I be Afraid?

Bobby-Joe 02-13-2009 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 292859)
Brother Bobby-Joe, I see we now have a Pennsylvanian in here. Should I be Afraid?

Sister, when you are with Jesus you need not fear anything, even a Pennsylvanian. It will take more than a Pennsylvanian's nasely misspronouncement of the word "slippery", their unnatural placement of French fries between the buns on a hamburger or their cheesly little painted barns to stop The TRUTH™. Christ is greater than that.

SUV 02-13-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 292891)
Sister, when you are with Jesus you need not fear anything, even a Pennsylvanian. It will take more than a Pennsylvanian's nasely misspronouncement of the word "slippery", their unnatural placement of French fries between the buns on a hamburger or their cheesly little painted barns to stop The TRUTH™. Christ is greater than that.

All Right then, Brother, thank you. I just Hope® I never have to Evidence this unnatural French-fry placement :bad:

I nearly swooned when I found out that North Carolinians put cole slaw directly atop their Barbecue :(

Pastor Al E Pistle 02-14-2009 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 292982)
All Right then, Brother, thank you. I just Hope® I never have to Evidence this unnatural French-fry placement :bad:

I nearly swooned when I found out that North Carolinians put cole slaw directly atop their Barbecue :(

These are urban legends. No one does that. I only rarely put Doritos or Cheetos in my ham sandwiches anymore.

Ahimaaz Smith 02-14-2009 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 292891)
It will take more than a Pennsylvanian's nasely misspronouncement of the word "slippery"... to stop The TRUTH™. Christ is greater than that.

They also misspell Galatians. But if Christ could withstand the pain of the cross, I imagine he can deal with the quirky Pennsylvanians.

My favorite verse in Galatians is 6:11:

Ye see how large a letter I have written unto you with mine own hand.

The Apostle Paul, as legend has it, had fine penmanship.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 02-14-2009 04:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 292982)

We don't do it with that disgusting mayonnaise goop y'all call slaw there in Iowa. Real slaw is crunchy and spicy, and contains no mayonnaise.

Attachment 7896
THAT'S slaw.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

SUV 02-14-2009 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 293161)
I only rarely put Doritos or Cheetos in my ham sandwiches anymore.

Has it then been determined to be maybe a little bit.... sinful?

I, too, used to love to make Sandwiches of slices of Ham in-between Doritos :drool:

Meek and Humble 02-15-2009 06:32 PM

Good verse, but I prefer:

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: 2:15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: 2:16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Rjk208 03-14-2009 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 293161)
These are urban legends. No one does that. I only rarely put Doritos or Cheetos in my ham sandwiches anymore.

I am from Pennsylvania as well Pastor Al E Pistle, and I have bad news. I have witnessed the French Fry epidemic, and the world slippy used frequently. Also gumband (instead of rubber band) and Stillers for (Steelers). I try to avoid this yinzer behavior :).