The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeking a man who can keep me in line. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=59846)

Grace K 02-16-2011 09:31 PM

Seeking a man who can keep me in line.

I am Grace K and I am seeking a good husband. I have just left my father's house because I have realized that I was living a lie. I was raised thinking I was a Baptist, but now I know that it was all a lie and I was being raised catlick by my father. I am staying with the Pastor of my local Baptist church now and have left that horrible place of sin. :)
I know who I wish to be, and I know my place. My main wish to have lots of soldiers for Christ and to raise them True in the Faith.
I can keep a house spotless and my favorite things to do are cooking and reading my new KJV1611.
But as a woman, I have my hardships and doubting, so I seek a good man who can keep me in line with a firm hand and to help make me the True Christian I know I can be! :innocent:

Signed,
Grace.

TheCircleOfLife 02-16-2011 09:38 PM

Re: Seeking a man who can keep me in line.

Keep yourself in line, dear Grace. You should know right from wrong, you're not seven years old.

James Hutchins 02-16-2011 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCircleOfLife (Post 696063)
Keep yourself in line, dear Grace. You should know right from wrong, you're not seven years old.

And you are lily. :rofl:

TheCircleOfLife 02-16-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 696071)
And you are lily. :rofl:

I am so much more, friend. To be quite honest, I'm not really Lily either. Only on person on this whole thread knows who I am >:3

TheCircleOfLife 02-16-2011 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCircleOfLife (Post 696092)
I am so much more, friend. To be quite honest, I'm not really Lily either. Only on person on this whole thread knows who I am >:3

*forum
not thread, haha.
*one
Typing on a wii is difficult >_<

James Hutchins 02-16-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCircleOfLife (Post 696092)

Like the DoF:ph34r:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheCircleOfLife (Post 696108)
*forum
not thread, haha.
*one
Typing on a wii is difficult >_<

'wii', is that a slang word for cooter?:angry:

Grace K 02-16-2011 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 696177)
'wii', is that a slang word for cooter?:angry:

:o So many new names for that, it's hard to keep up!!

James Hutchins 02-17-2011 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace K (Post 696182)
:o So many new names for that, it's hard to keep up!!

It certainly is.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depends on your point of view I suppose) I have a house full of youngsters who keep me abreast of a lot of slang words. I just found out that 'sup' does not refer to dinner but it means "What are you doing today?" You crazy kidz!

MissionaryOnAMission 02-17-2011 01:23 AM

I will keep you in line, and in the kitchen. :)

Grace K 02-17-2011 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissionaryOnAMission (Post 696251)

:lol:. I enjoying being in the kitchen, not to be mean, but how about we talk after you move up to at least forum member? I don't want to risk anything! Sorry if I'm a little hesitant, but you can never be too careful right? ;)

Columba Sprit 02-17-2011 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace K (Post 696255)
:lol:. I enjoying being in the kitchen, not to be mean, but how about we talk after you move up to at least forum member? I don't want to risk anything! Sorry if I'm a little hesitant, but you can never be too careful right? ;)

Never to careful... The scum and sinners are everywhere.

BelieverInGod 02-17-2011 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace K (Post 696255)

Wait for a True Christian™ man. I had to wait until I was over 30, but it was well worth it. Although if I had known about such a place as this, I doubt it would have been so long.

As for staying in the kitchen, how does he expect you to keep the rest of the house clean? I am always suspicious of a man who says this <_<

James Hutchins 02-17-2011 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissionaryOnAMission (Post 696251)

Son, this is not www.HornyBoysForJesus.com Get your mind out of the gutter and into God's lap

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 696275)
Wait for a True Christian™ man. I had to wait until I was over 30, but it was well worth it. Although if I had known about such a place as this, I doubt it would have been so long.

As for staying in the kitchen, how does he expect you to keep the rest of the house clean? I am always suspicious of a man who says this <_<

Well, I have to sort of disagree with you. Mrs. Hutchins has explicit instructions to stay in the kitchen when I am in the house. Once I leave, she then is free to vacuum, and pick up and wash my clothes, food plates and other messes to her hearts content.

MissionaryOnAMission 02-17-2011 01:52 AM

What did I say that was wrong?

I thought this was the place for that type of discussion?

I am very confused. :(

MissionaryOnAMission 02-17-2011 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 696281)
Son, this is not www.HornyBoysForJesus.com Get your mind out of the gutter and into God's lap

Well, I have to sort of disagree with you. Mrs. Hutchins has explicit instructions to stay in the kitchen when I am in the house. Once I leave, she then is free to vacuum, and pick up and wash my clothes, food plates and other messes to her hearts content.

I sincerely apologize James. That comment was said with best intentions. I am a man of God. My mind is never in the gutter. I never allow the devil to take control of me like that. Jesus Christ always guides me in the right direction.

I'm very sorry that I came off sounding vulgar in anyway. :(

I will pray that you can forgive me, and that my Lord will forgive me.

Praise Jesus.

Grace K 02-17-2011 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BelieverInGod (Post 696275)

Oh! :o Thank you so very much Sister for that advice! I am very confliced, seeing as how I have left my catlick father's house and I no longer have very many people to help me in situations like this. :( But I am glad that there are people willing to help me with matters like this. :)

BelieverInGod 02-17-2011 02:14 AM

Quote:

And when does she clean your truck? Although you may park it just outside of the kitchen, she still has to go out the back door to clean it.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, I'm just tired of the unsaved trash coming on here with these silly ideas of how a True Christian™ woman should be. It's very difficult as a woman (especially when your father is not interested in helping) to find a good man. Many men will claim to be Christian men, but turn out to be spoiled little brats who don't realize that they have as much, if not more, responsibility being the man in a Christian relationship. They don't understand the difference between being corrective and being abusive. They don't understand that although it's the wife's responsibility to cook the bacon, it's their responsibility to bring it home. I've even met "christian" men who decided to attempt to demand sex from me before the wedding because "women are supposed to obey men".

I am just trying to save this poor woman from making mistakes that many women who are sorely lacking in paternal help make.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace K (Post 696297)
Oh! :o Thank you so very much Sister for that advice! I am very confliced, seeing as how I have left my catlick father's house and I no longer have very many people to help me in situations like this. :( But I am glad that there are people willing to help me with matters like this. :)

There are some good True Christian™ single men on this board.

I know Hank has been looking for a wife, and he's a True Christian™, I haven't seen him around in a couple of days though.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/custo...tar14668_2.gif

Cursed 02-17-2011 08:09 AM

Count me out!

I prefer my women older and cringing, after they've been with a real monster.

It's a lot easier when the bar has already been lowered; preferably to the floor.

BelieverInGod 02-17-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 696469)
Count me out!

I prefer my women older and cringing, after they've been with a real monster.

It's a lot easier when the bar has already been lowered; preferably to the floor.

Perhaps that is why your name didn't come to mind, I apologize for not mentioning you.

Youth Minister Harry 02-17-2011 10:03 AM

Quote:

Son, this is not www.HornyBoysForJesus.com Get your mind out of the gutter and into God's lap.

I think my internet is broken. I have been on the phone with AT&T tech support for hours, but no matter how many times I click on that link, it just doesn't seem to work. This is VERY frustrating as you can imagine, as I simply want to get the full context of Brother Hutchins' post. Perhaps I'll make a post for some help in the help thread. Does anyone know any other way to download the internet so I can see the site? Nevermind, I'll just keep clicking it until they fix it. Praise Jesus!

Bathed in His Holy Blood Of Forgiveness,
Harry Lester