The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   If you masturbate it means you're gay... (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106785)

Titus Templeton 08-17-2015 10:24 PM

If you masturbate it means you're gay...

Wanna know why?

Because when you masturbate, its a MANS hand jacking you off. It doesnt matter that the hand belongs to you, its still a mans hand. Fact is you're getting off at the feeling of a mans callus covered hand touching your dink.
Its gay to masturbate.

VictoryOS 08-18-2015 12:23 AM

Re: If you masturbate it means you're gay...

This is what I keep telling my good-for-nothing nephew but I use more delicate terms. Maybe he needs to hear it spelled out plainly. Perhaps you can stop by one evening and yell this through the door at him next time he spends more than five minutes in the bathroom, or more than ten in the shower. I'm tired of telling him.

alooneymormon 08-18-2015 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1155539)
Wanna know why?

Because when you masturbate, its a MANS hand jacking you off. It doesnt matter that the hand belongs to you, its still a mans hand. Fact is you're getting off at the feeling of a mans callus covered hand touching your dink.
Its gay to masturbate.

I've heard that it could be done with fruits, vegetables, fluffy pillows or handheld showers.:fear2: No hands.

Shaniqua Jenkins 08-18-2015 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alooneymormon (Post 1155559)
I've heard that it could be done with fruits, vegetables, fluffy pillows or handheld showers.:fear2: No hands.

i had a client used to do it to a couch and made me watch i he ask i told him it still gay

Pastor Ezekiel 08-18-2015 03:30 AM

All True Christians know that if a boy touches himself, even in the shower, he is a homersexural. So just shut up about it and accept the fact that you are going to burn in HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY! "Fantasizing" about the "body parts" of female sluts is never an excuse! Since a boy is touching a male unmentionable member, that makes him HOMERSEXURAL!

Nobar King 08-18-2015 01:53 PM

I have never touched myself in that way.

Virginia Day Templeton 08-18-2015 06:18 PM

I never understood how a man who masturbates can be considered heterosexual. Makes no sense. You mean to tell me that there is one penis in the world you can not only touch but stroke to orgasm and still be straight—and that this is in fact a rite of passage to becoming a normal, masculine man, and the more you think about touching and stroking this penis during your daily life, the more virile, healthy, and manly you are—but doing the exact same thing to any of 3,499,999,999 other, more or less identical penises means you are gay? Sorry, I don't buy that. It flies in the face of all logic. Giving a man a handjob, even if that man is you, is a fundamentally homosexual activity that cannot be performed non-homosexually (unless of course a woman performs it, which is still a gross perversion and a waste of seed). The same goes for female masturbation, but the less said about that, the better.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-18-2015 07:42 PM

I think Mrs Templeton sums up the situation better than I ever could. I do have a question, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 1155612)
The same goes for female masturbation, but the less said about that, the better.

Does this even exist, or is it just one of those ridiculous fantasies that UnSaved men like to think about? Because seriously, what exactly would a female do and (more to the point) why?

Titus Templeton 08-18-2015 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1155618)
I think Mrs Templeton sums up the situation better than I ever could. I do have a question, though.

Does this even exist, or is it just one of those ridiculous fantasies that UnSaved men like to think about? Because seriously, what exactly would a female do and (more to the point) why?

they use tampons for that

alooneymormon 08-19-2015 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 1155612)
I never understood how a man who masturbates can be considered heterosexual. Makes no sense. You mean to tell me that there is one penis in the world you can not only touch but stroke to orgasm and still be straight—and that this is in fact a rite of passage to becoming a normal, masculine man, and the more you think about touching and stroking this penis during your daily life, the more virile, healthy, and manly you are—but doing the exact same thing to any of 3,499,999,999 other, more or less identical penises means you are gay? Sorry, I don't buy that. It flies in the face of all logic. Giving a man a handjob, even if that man is you, is a fundamentally homosexual activity that cannot be performed non-homosexually (unless of course a woman performs it, which is still a gross perversion and a waste of seed). The same goes for female masturbation, but the less said about that, the better.

The man is fantsizing, normally about the opposite sex. His penis is not the object of his desire. There are stacks of research that have been conducted showing it is a completely natural and human attribute. And harmless.

Elmer G. White 08-19-2015 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alooneymormon (Post 1155629)
The man is fantsizing, normally about the opposite sex. His penis is not the object of his desire. There are stacks of research that have been conducted showing it is a completely natural and human attribute. And harmless.

Mr. Mormon,

Of course those who promote the homosexual agenda would conduct research based on their bias. Having "lots of" research is just a simple ad populum fallacy, appeal to numbers. You even fail to name these anonymous sources. We know, for instance, that a large majority of the world's population refuses to follow Jesus. Does this mean that Jesus was wrong? Fortunately, similar to the force of True Christians™ during the upcoming End of Days, one Word from the Bible is more powerful than the combined volumes of Nature, Science and Cell from the last century.

http://s26.postimg.cc/pjoqyrp9l/image.jpg

Here's the verse that falsifies your 'research'. :D I understand that you are not called Timothy but Alooneymormon. Still, this applies.

1 Timothy 6:20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

JasonArizona 11-01-2015 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1155539)
Wanna know why?

Its gay to masturbate.

I'd found out that my brother is masturbating in the living room, and he is now having homosexual tendency, I have repented my homosexual desires, but my brother is rebelling, what shall I do?

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Dr Laurence Niles 11-01-2015 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonArizona (Post 1164763)
I'd found out that my brother is masturbating in the living room, and he is now having homosexual tendency, I have repented my homosexual desires, but my brother is rebelling, what shall I do?

Call yiur Pastor immediately. The gaywise mentality is such that your brother will no doubt attempt to seduce you.

Get out of the house and do not return unless you are in the company of an adult Christian.

Praying for you both.

YIC

Alvin Moss 11-01-2015 03:46 PM

Quote:

The efficacy of a thorough beating cannot be overlooked.

Mary Etheldreda 11-01-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1164767)
The efficacy of a thorough beating cannot be overlooked.

Temporarily removing the hands' ability to enjoy touch, say through scalding water or near-crushing stone placed on top for many hours helps reinforce one's attention. I remind my children they cannot hold Jesus' hand if they're m***********, and a throbbing hand serves as a constant reminder of who has the right to that hand, and who gets to determine how it is used (Romans 9:21).

:)

Pastor Ezekiel 11-02-2015 04:13 AM

Quote:

Jason you've clearly been traumatized. Would you be so kind as to make an introductory post in the INTRODUCTIONS section of the forum? Tell us about yourself, your family and the Church that your daddy takes you to. Let us welcome you True Christian(m) style. B)

1liesalot 11-05-2015 01:17 PM

I have been wondering about Micah 2:1, which teaches this:-

Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

I see no reference to homosexuality, even though the Lord is talking here about the power of your hand to masturbate. Brothers and sisters, this tells me gay masturbation is a myth. Otherwise, wouldn't the Lord send more earthquakes
? As far as I can tell, masturbators abound whereas earthquakes do not. I feel the Lord may have sent me a delusion here to stop me from seeing the connection between self pleasuring antics and whether or not people are sodomites. I have been searching scripture fruitlessly and require guidance.

Dr Laurence Niles 11-05-2015 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1liesalot (Post 1165247)
I have been wondering about Micah 2:1, which teaches this:-

Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

I see no reference to homosexuality, even though the Lord is talking here about the power of your hand to masturbate. Brothers and sisters, this tells me gay masturbation is a myth. Otherwise, wouldn't the Lord send more earthquakes
? As far as I can tell, masturbators abound whereas earthquakes do not. I feel the Lord may have sent me a delusion here to stop me from seeing the connection between self pleasuring antics and whether or not people are sodomites. I have been searching scripture fruitlessly and require guidance.

If you ply your penile member to tumescence and thence culmination you are proving that you chose to be me turned on by a man's hand than your wife's lower Venusian furrow.

What part of that does not mean you are gay?

YIC

1liesalot 11-05-2015 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1165249)
If you ply your penile member to tumescence and thence culmination you are proving that you chose to be me turned on by a man's hand than your wife's lower Venusian furrow.

What part of that does not mean you are gay?

YIC

Nonewhatever!! Praise be and glory.

AtheismTheBest 02-01-2016 10:27 PM

Well, you thought and talked about masturbation.

You're gonna burn in hell :^)