The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The Dead Atheist Family - A Dramatic Story by Titus Templeton (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=74583)

Titus Templeton 02-12-2012 05:45 PM

The Dead Atheist Family - A Dramatic Story by Titus Templeton

"Hey dad, it's good that we don't have to go to Church anymore. Its so much fun walking here." Says his little son Sutit.

"Oh my Son, I think it was pretty nice to go on Church every Sunday!" the father says.

The family was walking on a small path in the woods. Evalin Pleton and her husband Adam Pleton, together with her small children Tem Pleton and his Sister Maria Pleton.
"God does not exist Adam, all my friends saying that." Evalyn speaks to her husband.
"If they say that." he answered.

Adam's family was Christian until Evalyn found new friends in the internet. They were atheist.
Evalyn was so excited about her new friends that she made her whole family atheists, too.

So the family walked on the path in the woods until the daughter runs to an exotic berry. She picks it up and wants to eat it.
"Nooo!" her dad screams. He bangs the berry out of her hands, and after that he beats her in the face.

She falls on the ground, crying. "What did you do Adam? Don't you know that beating a child is bad for his health?"."Oh come on Evalyn, that berry was toxic, I've learned that in the Bible School!"he answered.
"That is not true, Adam" she says:"Evolution tells us that berries want to be eaten because over this way they are reproducing themselves. So why should this berry be toxic if it needs us to reproduce??"she says.
She takes the berry and gives everyone in the family one of them. So now I show you that evolution is real.
We all going to eat one of these now. Maria starts to cry and Tem hugs his sister."Don't be scared Maria, mom knows what is best for us!" Adam feels unsure:"Ok Evalyn, if you say so, I gonna trust you. But I don't have a good feeling. Both the parents and her kids took a berry....

3 WEEKS LATER

He opens his eyes. With small steps he walks out of his cave. He was the biggest bear in the woods and he was hungry. The last meal he had was two weeks ago. But now he smelled something tasty. He walks threw the woods, following the nice flavor in air. After minutes he found 4 people, lying on the ground dead.
He starts to eat them.

© Titus Templeton 2012 All rights reserved

Jack O'fagan 02-12-2012 08:13 PM

Re: The Dead Atheist Family - A Dramatic Story by Titus Templeton

Glory!

Bears eating God mockers reminds me of the story of Elisha,

2 Kings 2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

:lol:

I love that story it's so funny and what makes it even better is that it's in the Bible so it actually happened.

YIC

Jack

Titus Templeton 02-12-2012 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack O'fagan (Post 847298)
Glory!

Bears eating God mockers reminds me of the story of Elisha,

2 Kings 2:23 And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. 24And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

:lol:

I love that story it's so funny and what makes it even better is that it's in the Bible so it actually happened.

YIC

Jack

Thank you, Brother Jack. I appreciate it. Also look out for the names: Evalyn and Adam. The text is full of secret meanings.B)

Genesis 3

6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-12-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 847241)
"Hey dad, it's good that we don't have to go to Church any more. It's so much fun walking here." Says his little son Sutit.

I could see from the very start that this was a genuine, true story. "Hey dad, it's good that we don't have to go to Church any more." is such a real phrase.

Children need to have True Christianity™ reinforced every day in their young lives, otherwise the Devil will take hold. Only after 10 or 12 years of solid preaching and beating will a son come to accept the idea of an omniscient God.

I know this as a fact as this is exactly how I thought when I was young - "Hey dad, it's good that we don't have to go to Church any more. Its so much fun walking here." Only my father thrashed me. I am grateful he did, as my soul is now saved.

Titus Templeton 02-12-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 847308)
I could see from the very start that this was a genuine, true story. "Hey dad, it's good that we don't have to go to Church any more." is such a real phrase.

Yes, that was exactly my intention. It looks like a normal atheist sunday morning. The atheist-reader actually identifies himself with the characters, he feels with them. The people think "Hey this guy could be me!"

But then something happens, the family is confronted with an situation they
are not able to deal with. Their own moral-system is not able to find a solution. The woman has many similarity with Eve from the Bible.
But in my story she is the leader but without any moral system she is a blind captain, and she will crush the ship (her family) into the next iceberg. It is only a matter of time.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-12-2012 09:02 PM

Well, I was going to say that it is highly unlikely that anyone would listen to a woman - I mean, do we know anyone who does that, I don't? But I see your point!

And the berries are the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, and the bear is Death come upon Mankind, and the woods are The Garden of Eden, and the name Maria is significant of Jesus's mother, who did very little.

Titus Templeton 02-12-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 847314)
Well, I was going to say that it is highly unlikely that anyone would listen to a woman - I mean, do we know anyone who does that, I don't? But I see your point!

And the berries are the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, and the bear is Death come upon Mankind, and the woods are The Garden of Eden, and the name Maria is significant of Jesus's mother, who did very little.

That is absolutly right, Mr Bathfire. Every liberal is talking about that there should be more womans in leading positions. But what happens then? You can clearly see in history that womans in leading positions cause violence and death.
We have to go back to old fashioned family values, and we have to stop
thinking in the wrong direction. I will post this story in different atheist forums. The intention of this story is that the people open there eyes.

Chester Longshire 12-28-2013 12:02 AM

Fantastic allegory, worthy of a Pilgrim's Progress.:up:

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-28-2013 12:20 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Brother Titus,

You sir, are a wordsmith of the highest caliber! I predict this story of yours will take the interwebs by storm in the coming weeks, spreading like a virus, gobbling up atheists worldwide!

You, my gifted Brother, have made Satan extremely unhappy...I can hear his screams of anguish as I type! :thumbsup:

Quote:

Ephesians 6:12 (1611 King James Bible)

For wee wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darknes of this world, against spirituall wickednes in high places.