The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Women's Brains? - POLL (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=314)

Elmer Christianson 10-05-2006 01:19 AM

Women's Brains? - POLL

1 Attachment(s)
I still can't understand what's wrong with a woman's brain. But I thought we men might be able to compare notes and figure out if women are good for anything besides you know what.

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-05-2006 01:29 AM

Re: Women's Brains? - POLL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer Christianson (Post 6226)
I still can't understand what's wrong with a woman's brain. But I thought we men might be able to compare notes and figure out if women are good for anything besides you know what.

You mean cooking?

Elmer Christianson 10-05-2006 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 6231)
You mean cooking?

OK, so I left that off, but you don't want to give them too much ammo. So be careful about moaning and groaning over her pot roast.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-05-2006 02:20 AM

I chose the emergency one because it seems to be the only nice one there. :angry:
Horrid men.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-05-2006 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 6241)
I chose the emergency one because it seems to be the only nice one there. :angry:
Horrid men.

I'd like to know how many times a day your husband gives you a beating, because you certainly deserve them.

Mrs. Rogers 10-05-2006 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 6231)
You mean cooking?

Oh, is that what the "good for you know what" option means? I'll vote for that then.

I thought it might be code for gardening, but I didn't think the young lady Elmer posted looked much like a gardener, what with those lovely nails.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-05-2006 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 6256)
I'd like to know how many times a day your husband gives you a beating, because you certainly deserve them.

Well, if you're talking about a certain type of beating :devil:
Men who beat their wives are barbaric is what I mean!

Quote:

Oh, is that what the "good for you know what" option means? I'll vote for that then.

I thought it might be code for gardening, but I didn't think the young lady Elmer posted looked much like a gardener, what with those lovely nails.
Umm..they mean the act that leads to baby making Mrs Rogers.
Which might explain Pastor Al's answer. :lol: :innocent:

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-05-2006 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 6266)
Umm..they mean the act that leads to baby making Mrs Rogers.

Do you mean getting married in church to the man your father sold selected for you and then PRAYING for GOD to send you children?

Rachael Van Helsing 10-05-2006 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 6274)
Do you mean getting married in church to the man your father sold selected for you and then PRAYING for GOD to send you children?

No, I'm talking about what the previous Mrs Pistle would have been trying to avoid every time she told you she had a headache. :innocent:

eliot mayfield 10-05-2006 07:18 AM

I thought it meant cleaning.

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-05-2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing (Post 6283)
No, I'm talking about what the previous Mrs Pistle would have been trying to avoid every time she told you she had a headache. :innocent:

Dear Departed Mrs. Pistle NEVER had a headache in the thirty years we were married. Even that one time we had sex she never complained, but lay there stoically like a good Baptist woman for the entire two or three minutes!!

robert12345 10-05-2006 01:30 PM

Women are equally intelligent but the society sometimes suppresses them. Many famous scientists and inventors were women.:brimley:

But, of course, my favourite women's quality is the one Elmer meant.;)

robert12345 10-05-2006 01:30 PM

... And it's not cooking...:wub:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-05-2006 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert12345 (Post 6320)
Women are equally intelligent but the society sometimes suppresses them. Many famous scientists and inventors were women.:brimley:

But, of course, my favourite women's quality is the one Elmer meant.;)

Are you a fag or something? You couldn't be more wrong. There is not one important invention or accomplishment that women can claim in the entire history of mankind. The Holy Bible is quite clear on the status of females and what they are good for.

Quote:

Genesis 3:16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22-24
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

The only major event they can lay claim to is ruining it for all mankind by doing the one thing that God told them NOT to do. Typical female.:angry:

Talitha 10-05-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 6288)
Dear Departed Mrs. Pistle NEVER had a headache in the thirty years we were married. Even that one time we had sex she never complained, but lay there stoically like a good Baptist woman for the entire two or three minutes!!

I always thought you were something of a godly stud on the side Pastor.

My own (Now dear departed) Husband certainly had nowhere near the stamina that God has given you. In fact, it would take practically all night to get even a few seconds of performance.

SalvationSeeker 10-05-2006 10:13 PM

So women actually have brains..? :unsure:

I guess you learn something new everyday.
I've always thought a womans head was mostly ornamental.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-05-2006 10:42 PM

Quote:

Hadn't she been given a healthy dose of valium at the time? :innocent:

Daisy Mae Johnson 10-05-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

3 whole minutes? :wub:

What a man!

Petal 10-06-2006 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs.Rachael Van Gossips (Post 6432)
Hadn't she been given a healthy dose of valium at the time? :innocent:

Mrs.Hellsinger, that were nothin but a viscous rumor, it not true that Mrs.Pistle tooked that vali-yum an dieds an Mr.Pistle not able to tell the differince between live Mrs.Pistle an dead Mrs.Pistle for 2 whole weeks even when he dids the lurvin nasty wiv her:(

so now you no the truths-_-

Rachael Van Helsing 10-06-2006 04:25 AM

Actually, I just heard he gave her enough to keep her still and co-operative. :D

Didn't the good Pastor say that the unfortunate Mrs Pistle met her end in an unfortunately (and oddly) placed woodchipper?