The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Second Civil War Coming (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=96571)

Pastor Ezekiel 02-07-2014 06:38 AM

Second Civil War Coming

Praise Jesus! My good friend Pastor Rick Joyner, has rattled satan's chains with THIS latest prophecy. :thumbsup:

Quote:

Televangelist: Second Civil War inevitable over Obamacare ‘rat poison’

A North Carolina televangelist warns that it won’t take a majority to launch a second civil war in the United States over Obamacare.

“Signs are strong that if we are not soon drawn back together as a nation, we will be torn apart,” wrote Rick Joyner, executive director of MorningStar Ministries.

Citing Karl Marx, the dominionist preacher argued that a passionate minority could rule over an indifferent majority – just as during the American and Bolshevik revolutions and the American Civil War.

“The basic issue dividing us continues to be slavery,” Joyner argued. “This is not about a single people group being enslaved, but whether we will all become slaves of the state or remain a free people.”

He argued that American slavery was “inhumane and diabolical,” and possibly worse than any found elsewhere in history. That’s why he’s so worried about the direction President Barack Obama has taken the country.

“Neither Hitler nor Stalin had the technology for the kind of totalitarian control apparatus that is now in the hands of the U.S. government,” Joyner warned. “In the hands of the wrong people, whether from the right or the left, the kind of totalitarian control that could be imposed on America would be worse than has ever been known before.”

He cited the alleged politically motivated IRS harassment of conservative groups as one example of this totalitarian control, and his own misunderstanding of a Supreme Court ruling.

“The Supreme Court found the Affordable Care Act (ACA) constitutional on the basis of a decisive vote by Chief Justice Roberts, that it was in fact a tax which no one could understand, and which Roberts could not even explain,” Joyner wrote, suspecting sinister motives. “How could we not believe that someone had gotten to him? Was he threatened with the revelation of something about himself or a family member that is now being used to control him? Nothing else seems to make sense of Judge Roberts’ decision.”

In fact, Roberts’ majority opinion opened a loophole to allow states to opt out of Medicaid expansion called for in the legislation that was passed, and 23 states have turned down federal funding to do this.

Joyner argued that Obamacare “is the single biggest power grab in American history, and if fully implemented, could result in the worst tyranny ever. Just as rat poison is 98 percent food and only 2 percent poison, ObamaCare is filled with elements intended to appeal to almost everyone, but a most deadly poison is sown throughout it.”

He warned that the law can’t possibly work as intended because the federal health exchange websites didn’t initially work. Americans will pay higher costs for less coverage, he added – and will eventually lead to the confiscation of assets from the dead.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-07-2014 07:18 AM

Re: Second Civil War Coming

Morningstar Ministries?

Bit of a tangent, but what's the deal on who the morning star is? Jesus, Lucifer, both, or neither?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wikipedia
Translation of הֵילֵל as "Lucifer", as in the King James Version, has been abandoned in modern English translations of Isaiah 14:12. Present-day translations have "morning star"

Back on topic, I would have nuked Fort Sumpter when normal people started getting food stamps, but I guess late is better than never.

see_the_light 02-07-2014 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1062828)
Morningstar Ministries?

Bit of a tangent, but what's the deal on who the morning star is? Jesus, Lucifer, both, or neither?

When the KJV says it's Lucifer (as in Isaiah 14:12) it's satan all right. But as a taunting, satan being what he is.

BUT joos didn't have smileys in their alphabet (those misers didn't even pay for vowels ) and without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody satan in such a way that someone won't mistake for the genuine article.

That's why GOD made sure that in the KJV it was spelled out in full. LUCIFER.

Revelation 22:16 is clearly JESUS.

But any angel, when servicing the LORD, is as a bright star. Pumping and pumping light.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-07-2014 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by see_the_light (Post 1062872)
BUT joos didn't have smileys in their alphabet (those misers didn't even pay for vowels ) and without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor,

You're right, the closest to a smiley you can make in Hebrew is a one-eyed guy smoking a bong:

http://www.symbols.com/gi.php?type=1&id=236&i=1

This is why English-only is so important. Could you image "Wheel of Fortune" if we let the Jewish Agenda have their way? "I choose the squiggly mess with the gibberish name" "I choose the other squiggly mess with the other gibberish name".

see_the_light 02-07-2014 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1062880)
You're right, the closest to a smiley you can make in Hebrew is a one-eyed guy smoking a bong:

http://www.symbols.com/gi.php?type=1&id=236&i=1

what Bet.Shin. is that? No wonder the joos can't get anything right! Bet looks like kaf, but kaf is different from kaf.

And the whole thing looks like something a 2 Yo retard has dribbled while left unattended.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1062880)
This is why English-only is so important. Could you image "Wheel of Fortune" if we let the Jewish Agenda have their way? "I choose the squiggly mess with the gibberish name" "I choose the other squiggly mess with the other gibberish name".

And the sound is even worse! The worst part is the cat-a-licks have joined the joos trying to brown-wash JESUS, HIS lovely proper american accent and blond good (in fact GODly) looks blasphemously parodied...

PRAY TO JESUS!

Alvin Moss 02-07-2014 06:46 PM

Genesis 3:19- In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground...

As Christians, we are aware that we are living in the End Times and that Satan and his minions are manuvering for position in the final battle that is to come. Though these events have been foretold in scripture and forseen in prophecy, and the eventual outcome is already known, the details are yet to be ironed out, as is always the case.

We must oppose the will of Satan, no matter the personal cost. Only a few days ago, the voices of the godless Federal Government of President Barak Obama were pointing out that the new Obama Care will free up many from the need to work, so as to protect their subsidies. They say it is a new freedom that Americans can enjoy. That is blasphemy. God's Word is clear on the matter, as we can see in the scripture above.

So yes, it is clear to any Christian that the Americans will soon divide, one against another. Those that follow Satan will flock to his banner. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Freddy Osborne 02-08-2014 12:26 AM

“We do not want to have mercy for the things God has under judgment. We do not want to fall in the ditch on the otherside of unsanctified mercy.”
― Rick Joyner

If you are not familiar with Mr. Joyner, please visit the Heritage Conference Center right down the street. It is great place to recharge The Righteous after seeing all the unholy sodomites and clam diggers running around Myrtle Beach.

And let's face it, there no better place to talk civil war than South Carolina.

PTL.