The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heaven! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=56552)

Cranky Old Man 12-30-2010 10:18 PM

Re: Bible Study: Kill almost anyone you want and still go to Heav

Quote:

Originally Posted by B3nn3tt (Post 665644)
Wow, so who is okay not to kill? I think that if we went by your philosophy a lot of innocent people would be needlessly killed, also if you really were not joking at all about killing vegetarians and people who have bad dreams I would venture to say you're commit-able.

Are you blind? Did you not see all this is IN THE HOLY BIBLE! Sheesh, they get more ignorant by the day. And if God demands them to be killed they are by definition not innocent.

jacobadamson 01-02-2011 11:57 PM

I have a question. when cain murdered abel and cain was marked so no "other" people could hurt him, who were those people when adam and eve had only 5 (or so) children

Pastor Ezekiel 01-03-2011 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christ is.. (Post 667279)
I have a question. when cain murdered abel and cain was marked so no "other" people could hurt him, who were those people when adam and eve had only 5 (or so) children

They were "other" people.

Now I have a question for you. Do you know what a "Shift" key is for?

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

SayvedByTheLord 01-04-2011 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacobadamson (Post 667279)

What are you implying by (or so) ?

It is written in scripture, therefore it is inarguable fact. Why are you here ?

Free Of delusion 01-04-2011 11:06 PM

come get me mother fuc*ers
Crazyoldman you wanna try me on for size? Im game buddy According to you its ok to murder me. I welcome the challenge
I AM A SINNER to many of your standards and I am not afraid of you.

I have made it a personal mission for myself to destroy any persons like yourselfs

land over , westboro ect all you baptist church devils are my enemy.

LET YOUR DAUGHTERS BE RAPED?
SELL THEM?
BURN THEM AFTER YOU DELIBERATELY ALLOW THEM TO BE HARMED?

how are your women ok with this brain washing?
I will not tolerate your "kind" as i will forever call it.
Every where people like you protest I will set up a counter protest in the hopes a few of you get stomped on... literally seeing as how thats the way you all like to play things.
I will make this something bigger then myself. Counter organisations counter hate. I will find you fuc*ers and god willing you will all be defeated one day.

KNOW THAT I AM NOT KIDDING

In your hearts know that you have all chosen a direction in my life that I feel proud to be taking as of right now.

Maybe we will meet one day? Oh I hope so.

Cranky Old Man 01-04-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free Of delusion (Post 668468)
Crazyoldman you wanna try me on for size? Im game buddy According to you its ok to murder me. I welcome the challenge

Feel free to visit me in Freehold. I will be glad to let my Smith and Wesson 500 Mag Hunter do the talking for me.

Quote:

SELL THEM?
Try to get this into that retarded brain of yours: THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THE HOLY BIBLE! So if you disagree, you are disagreeing with God, not with me.

Brother Enoch 01-04-2011 11:19 PM

Are you off your meds again, (not so)Free Of delusion? :lol:

Free Of delusion 01-04-2011 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 668472)
Feel free to visit me in Freehold. I will be glad to let my Smith and Wesson 500 Mag Hunter do the talking for me.

Try to get this into that retarded brain of yours: THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THE HOLY BIBLE! So if you disagree, you are disagreeing with God, not with me.

mother fuc*er GIVE ME AN ADDRESS
BEFORE YOU GET SO MUCH AS AS CHANCE TO LIFT YOUR TIRED OLD HANDS TO THE SKY ME AND MY FORCE RECON SQUADRON WILL HAVE YOUR ASS SO LIT UP YOU'LL BE BRIGHTER THEN A FUC*IN CHRISTMAS TREE.

THREATEN ME WITH A WEAPON ? FOUR YEARS I'VE BEEN SHOT AT

FOUR YEARS MY LIFE HAS BEEN ON THE LINE AND IM STILL HERE
DO YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES? I CERTAINLY HOPE YOUR NOT BLOWING SMOKE OUT YOUR ASS BECAUSE I WILL MAKE YOU INHALE EVERY LAST VAPOR OF IT MOTHER FUC*ER.

BelieverInGod 01-04-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free Of delusion (Post 668468)
come get me mother fuc*ers
I AM A SINNER to many of your standards and I am not afraid of you.

I have made it a personal mission for myself to destroy any persons like yourselfs

land over , westboro ect all you baptist church devils are my enemy.

Ah, more of that liebral tolerance. Can't you just feel the love radiating off of them?

Quote:

SELL THEM?
And what does the Bible say about these things? At least we have a moral code.

Quote:

how are your women ok with this brain washing?
I will not tolerate your "kind" as i will forever call it.
Every where people like you protest I will set up a counter protest in the hopes a few of you get stomped on... literally seeing as how thats the way you all like to play things.
I will make this something bigger then myself. Counter organisations counter hate. I will find you fuc*ers and god willing you will all be defeated one day.

KNOW THAT I AM NOT KIDDING
So you're going to spend your 80+/- years on this earth full of hate towards the righteous only to be thown in Hell for all eternity. Hey whatever floats your boat.

Quote:

In your hearts know that you have all chosen a direction in my life that I feel proud to be taking as of right now.
We've chosen the direction of your life? So nothing you do is your fault? Nice reasoning there.

Quote:

Maybe we will meet one day? Oh I hope so.
And more threats.

Rev. Jim Osborne 01-04-2011 11:38 PM

Your threats and IP address have been recorded.

Although I'm pretty sure you'll have second thoughts trying to drive from Massachusetts to Iowa to carry them out. <_<

Titus Templeton 01-04-2011 11:56 PM

I think this guy needs Jesus more then anything else. I feel his anger against himself.

ExGay Alex 01-05-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free Of delusion (Post 668494)
.... ME AND MY FORCE RECON SQUADRON ...

Goodness gracious! A "force recon squadron" and and an objective case pronoun used as a subject. We really are at the cutting edge, aren't we?

Two possibilities: A gamer with problems disassociating his Wii from his real live or a real, honest-to-gosh military man. Fortunately, our military counts many Godly Republicans among its number at the highest levels. I would be surprised if the officer ultimately responsible for your "recon squadron" isn't a member of our "God Almighty! Yes, SIR!" military prayer circle.

In Him, Alex

Sheldon the Swede 01-05-2011 09:08 AM

I have actually a better idea, you guys just stay in your damn village or wathever place you live and let the other people live they're lives, who cares if they are sinners by your standards.

I don't care what you are actually doing but killing is messing with people in a very bad way, don't you have any value of life?

Brother Temperance 01-05-2011 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheldon the Swede (Post 668854)
I have actually a better idea, you guys just stay in your damn village or wathever place you live and let the other people live they're lives, who cares if they are sinners by your standards.

God does.
Quote:

I don't care what you are actually doing but killing is messing with people in a very bad way, don't you have any value of life?
Don't you have any understanding of the value of an immortal soul?

Cranky Old Man 01-29-2011 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheismIsTheWayToHell (Post 684204)
You are an unbelievable ignorant son of a bitch, Because I am an Atheist, was at one point Catholic, and am a Vegetarian, I should be murdered? You need to learn to live in the real piffleing world. We live in an age where people need to accept each other. The rest of the planet doesn't live in a self important cave.

Everything I say is straight from God's Holy Bible! So if you are angry about my posting it is God you are angry with, not me. Guess how well being angry at God is going to end for you... :sinner:

Edward Williams 01-29-2011 03:07 PM

Leviticus 19:19.You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

Dr.Isaiah 01-30-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edward Williams (Post 684398)
Leviticus 19:19.You are to keep My statutes. You shall not breed together two kinds of your cattle; you shall not sow your field with two kinds of seed, nor wear a garment upon you of two kinds of material mixed together.

Your point? My father never mixed his cattle, planted corn only, and wore denim outfits.

Praise Jesus.

GodIsntRealStupid 02-03-2011 01:37 AM

It's funny because god isn't real, and all of you are wasting your lives believing in a unseen being from a majestic realm called heaven. All of you are ignorant dumbasses to pay no attention to science whatsoever.
If god is real, may he strike me down.

Nope, not dead yet.

:jesus: <--- What should have happened but never did.

Cursed 02-03-2011 10:42 AM

Ha ha he died right after posting that, what a dummy!

Johny Joe Hold 02-04-2011 02:50 AM

Cold as stone.:lol: