The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=16999)

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-16-2008 09:27 AM

Re: THE TRUTH IS OUT - THE FEMALE ORGASM PROVEN TO BE MYTH !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bummer (Post 262779)
I do hope for your wife's sake you're not making this story up.

My dear woman! Who would make up a story about his wife falling into a shredder?!?!?!?!? NO ONE! But Mrs. Pistle continues to watch over me. The apples from that tree have doubled in size.

Bummer 11-17-2008 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Repentant Liberal (Post 263265)
I have been pouring over my KJV1611 Holy Bible for the last two days, just searching for some indication that sex is supposed to be "enjoyed" in the way you describe it, I can find it nowhere.

I my past FALSE Christian life (I'm no longer even sure that c ought to be capitalized) I shamefully engaged in sexual act with numerous women. I know for a fact that not a single of them had this "orgasm" that you speak of (and that's secular science proof that they don't have them), and I now know it was only the devil making me think that I was enjoying it.

Have you considered the fact that it is the devil or one of those pagan demons you worship that is tricking you into thinking you are enjoying sex?

Well i can only tell you what i know is true for me, i do have them, and all women do, some have a harder time getting one than others but all women are sure capable of it.

Pagan demons?

Pastor Ezekiel 11-17-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bummer (Post 263666)
Well i can only tell you what i know is true for me, i do have them, and all women do, some have a harder time getting one than others but all women are sure capable of it.

Pagan demons?

There is nothing that is "true for me." There is only God's Holy Word, and He says you need to shut your yap and stay out of the section clearly marked MEN ONLY. :furious:

Unless you want to be banned. :glare:

Bummer 11-17-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 263307)
My dear woman! Who would make up a story about his wife falling into a shredder?!?!?!?!? NO ONE! But Mrs. Pistle continues to watch over me. The apples from that tree have doubled in size.

Well then I'm sorry.

Repentant Liberal 11-17-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bummer (Post 263666)

Pagan demons?

Well now at least we know you ignore "secular" science as well as the Holy KJV1611 Bible. You just go with whatever those demons you worship are telling you is right, ignoring my completely logical proof women can't have "the o-word"s.

Otaxephon 11-20-2008 11:10 AM

72% of women lied because 99% of men truly fail at sexual intercourse.

Otaxephon 11-20-2008 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau (Post 258232)
My guess is the other 28% don't fake it. They just lay motionless until the deed is done like a godly woman should. My wife, God bless her, has a rare muscular condition that is triggered roughly 40 minutes into the seeding process. She moans, her eyes roll back into her head, her muscles tighten up and she may even scratch me by mistake. Sometimes (Lord forgive me) she loses control of her bladder and urinates. But it isn't like regular urine. It's mostly clear and has no odor. I sent her to the doctor to diagnose the problem. She came back with some pills in a weird circular case resembling an old rotary dial that she takes to ease the pain. The symptoms haven't gone away, but she says it takes away the pain. No need in unnecessary suffering pre childbirth. We will keep on trying until she finally gets pregnant; but until then we will try, try, try and try again.

Yeah, those pill's she's taking are birth control.

Otaxephon 11-20-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 258268)
OK, let's pretend this whole orgasm thing is not a hoax (:lol:) just for the sake of the argument. :rolleyes:

Well, I looked at your SINtist link (DO NOT FOLLOW MY LEAD, THERE IS A PICTURE OF A SCARCELY CLAD HARLOT ON THAT PAGE!!! :fear2:), and - apart from proving that women probably have thinners skulls - this is what it says:

Do you have a different version of the interweb than I have? :blink:

Apart from that, this research was done by Godless chinks who don't know anything about anything anyway. :thumbdown:

I'll now have to go into my prayer closet to get rid of this ghastly image. :angry:

By closet you mean "masturbatorium". Sorry, that's what it sounds like to me.

Wide-Open 11-20-2008 11:38 AM

If you'd get your mind out of the gutter, it wouldn't sound like that. :glare:

Sicko! :angry:

Otaxephon 11-20-2008 12:52 PM

My mind's not in the gutter though. That's the thing.

trashkitty 12-30-2008 06:11 PM

Female Orgasms obviously exist this blatantly apparent to any man good enough to see one. I know how much you all hate women but the truth is we can enjoy sex at times even more than men can because women can have multiple orgasms ooh la la

Ebenezer Wright 12-30-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trashykitty (Post 277894)
Female Orgasms obviously exist this blatantly apparent to any man good enough to see one. I know how much you all hate women but the truth is we can enjoy sex at times even more than men can because women can have multiple orgasms ooh la la

Sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me. Tell me, do you need to have an orgasm in order to produce a child? I think not, so why have them? (If they are even real)

trashkitty 12-30-2008 07:25 PM

haha oh wow

women can enjoy sex and they can also choose to have it without hopes of procreating go back to the dark ages old fool

trashkitty 12-30-2008 07:35 PM

Figures

poor baby did you hear something naughty?

It is you that deserves a slap on the wrist not I

I can speak when I please

Ebenezer Wright 12-30-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trashykitty (Post 277930)

Not here you can't you she-devil. Do you really think we are going to allow unsaved trash to run their mouths all over these Godly boards.

Intercourse without trying to procreate is like reading your Bible with your eyes closed. There is just NO point.

Pastor Isaac Peters 12-30-2008 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trashykitty (Post 277930)

Wrong yet again, harlot.

Brother Temperance 01-01-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trashkitty (Post 277894)

Can you cite any Scripture in support of your wild claims? I want to see Chapter and Verse, friend.

you people are nuts. 04-14-2009 01:36 AM

Hey guess what your a pifflein idiot too female orgasms are real you just don't have a big enough penis to find that out.

EmFyffe 05-17-2013 12:03 AM

FIRST of all. When are you so willing to accept this "scientific" claim, when you reject nearly everything that science has taught us about geology, the age of earth, biology, and evolution? And so suddenly there is some "evidence" that the female orgasm is only a myth, and you immediately jump to saying that it has been "proven"?

SECONDLY, how can you post something about women in a "men's only" forum, and expect women not to object to your claims here? This is the internet. Its public. You're going to get all kinds of people on here. Especially if you make false claims about them and then have the nerve to say they aren't allowed on this forum.

THIRDLY, why are you so disrespectful on here? I've been browsing the forums here, and many of you people can't tolerate an ounce of disagreement without mocking someone. The purpose of forums is to generate discussion. So why is it that when someone doesn't readily agree with you on something, you insult them and call them names?

FOURTHLY, as a young women in an amazing relationship, I was appalled (and even confused!) when I came across this forum on women orgasms. I can honestly say that my boyfriend gives me earth-shattering orgasms that feel so incredible that it forces me to scream out in pleasure. Sometimes I even wake up from sleep having an orgasm after an erotic dream. So while I understand that its common for a lot of women to struggle reaching an orgasm, I am not one of those women.

EmFyffe 05-17-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebenezer Wright (Post 277954)
Not here you can't you she-devil. Do you really think we are going to allow unsaved trash to run their mouths all over these Godly boards.

Intercourse without trying to procreate is like reading your Bible with your eyes closed. There is just NO point.

No point? Except that it feels amazing?