The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Hi again, gang. It is my birthday. Ask me anything. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95477)

Jesus 12-25-2013 06:34 PM

Hi again, gang. It is my birthday. Ask me anything.

I will never forget that day 2013 years ago when I was born from a virgin.

You know my family had to flee Bethlehem because Herod wanted to murder me. But of course we decided to stop at the temple in Jerusalem so my mom and stepfather could dedicate me.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Since it is my birthday, I will answer you. :innocent:

Attila's Wife 12-25-2013 06:53 PM

Re: Hi again, gang. It is my birthday. Ask me anything.

Beloved :savior-fancy:

This is more of a prayer than a question, but may I beg you to forgive Brother Wide-Open for whatever it was he did that caused this to happen on this, the Holiest of all days?

Also, if I may be permitted a simple question, what is your favourite pie?

Yours in Thee,
Attila's Wife

Jesus 12-25-2013 07:57 PM

Blueberry. They match my eyes. ;)

Next.

worthlessdavid 12-25-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 1050905)

You know my family had to flee Bethlehem because Herod wanted to murder me. But of course we decided to stop at the temple in Jerusalem so my mom and stepfather could dedicate me.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have. Since it is my birthday, I will answer you. :innocent:

I am wondering, did you make hell infinitely painful?

Also i am wondering why I have poor eye sight?.

1 more thing I don't want to forget John 4:1-3 and 1 Thessalonians 5:21 , I don't want to mistakenly praise someone other than God.

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 1050922)
Blueberry. They match my eyes. ;)

Next.

Dear LORD,

Did Elvis make it in?

I could not imagine heaven without getting live performances of "Jail House Rock."

Naomi Ruth Lamb 12-25-2013 11:59 PM

A Frenchman, a Mormon, a Swede, A Canadian, a Messican, and Vanna White are in a plane crash. Who survives? We all know that there is nothing in the entire creation that is great and powerful as You. Why did you give Adam Levine acne? World peace is on everyone's mind. With a wink of Your lovely blue eye, You could bring peace. So, what's up with giving us the Kardashians? Wouldn't their elimination be a good first step toward a perfect world? How are Mary and Joseph? Does Your Mother despise Catholics, waking her at all hours of the night with their Hail Marys and Holy Queens? And has burying a statue of St. Joseph ever really caused a house to sell? Does Your Father have a favorite Wizard of Oz character?

Mrs. Paddy McIrish 12-26-2013 12:22 AM

Dearest :lord-fancy: Almighty,

If it please You, my King of Kings, the Lion, the Lamb, the Redeemer of all sinners, the truest Love of my heart, Keeper of my soul ... will Mr. McIrish and I finally be blessed with a Soldier of You of our very own unlike those six abominations from his heathen whore of an ex-wife who had the temerity to flout Your curse of infertility and involved secular scientists to conceive said monsters outside of her womb in a most arrogant and blasphemous fashion? :baby:

I would love nothing more than to present my dear husband with a REAL baby boy, born to serve YOU! :innocent:

With Humble Thanks and Ebullient Praise :notworthy:
Mrs. Paddy McIrish

Jesus 12-26-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worthless (Post 1050982)
I am wondering, did you make hell infinitely painful?

Yes, of course.

Quote:

Also i am wondering why I have poor eye sight?.
Because of your sins. Your masturbation makes me sick.

Quote:

1 more thing I don't want to forget John 4:1-3 and 1 Thessalonians 5:21 , I don't want to mistakenly praise someone other than God.

Because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

You are truly blessed.

Jesus 12-26-2013 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chester Longshire (Post 1050985)
Did Elvis make it in?

Don't be silly. Elvis had his reward on the earth. However, it did take two of my angels to throw that glutton into hell.

Jesus 12-26-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish (Post 1051003)
If it please You, my King of Kings, the Lion, the Lamb, the Redeemer of all sinners, the truest Love of my heart, Keeper of my soul ... will Mr. McIrish and I finally be blessed with a Soldier of You of our very own.

Yes, no or wait; is my answer. Maybe you should pray harder and I'll think more about it.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-26-2013 03:54 AM

Dear Jesus, My Magnificent Manly Messiah,

How does gravity work? B)

Mrs. Paddy McIrish 12-26-2013 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 1051013)
Yes, no or wait; is my answer. Maybe you should pray harder and I'll think more about it.

Your whim is my command, O Mighty One. I will wear my knees out for You, hungrily waiting to receive Your Spirit as well as Your answer to my prayers.

P.S. I hope You had the most Blessed of Birthdays! Did You get everything You wanted? :smile3:

worthlessdavid 12-26-2013 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 1051011)
Yes, of course.

Because of your sins. Your masturbation makes me sick.

Because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

You are truly blessed.

Well then for your birthday I will stop sinning (you might have to help me with that one)

You seem to know that I already believed. (hopefully if you are god you can at least be glad I was being cautious, because God is a jealous God)

Bjorn Jensen 12-26-2013 06:58 AM

Just to have it confirmed once and for all: what is your views on homosexuality?

arthur frayn 12-26-2013 05:02 PM

What was the deal with YOU & satan & that schmuck Job??

MangyReader 12-26-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 1050905)

Wait... you remember your own birth? Yeah, that's pretty usual (?)

Anyway, I think I have a few questions for you, take your time, don't worry...

1.- Why women are portrayed like objects in the Bible? After all, Eve was just one women, I don't think all the gender must pay for one single person mistake

2.- Why beatings and spankings are, according to the bible, the best way to educate a child? I think parents can solve problems with words, not violence

3.- Why Christians must hate their own parents, brothers and sisters? I don't think God should divide their children if they already love him

4.- Is USA racism truly supported by the bible? Because for what I can see here, the country is very mean with mexicans, canadians, japanese, chinese and another people from another lands and languages

5.- Why God murder the people he created by himself? God is supposed to know everything about everybody, he should know when he creates somebody who's gonna be evil in the future

6.- Why you think only homosexual people has AIDS? Straight people can have it too, besides, is not a dicease you can catch like a cold or somethings like that, you must have sexual contact with a sick person or any kind of another contact to get the dicease too

Those are my doubts, I hope you can help me....

Jesus 12-26-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD (Post 1051033)
Dear Jesus, My Magnificent Manly Messiah,

How does gravity work? B)

My invisible angels pull things to the ground. I think that's the way we set it up.

Jesus 12-26-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Paddy McIrish (Post 1051042)
Did You get everything You wanted? :smile3:

Of course I did. I am omnipotent. I am really enjoying this square circle I created.

Jesus 12-26-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1051054)
Just to have it confirmed once and for all: what is your views on homosexuality?

I think my buddy Paul wrote that down for me. You know he hated my followers before I came to him in a vision and turned him around in his thinking.

Too bad Dawkins won't admit that I have done the same with him.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-26-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus (Post 1051260)
My invisible angels pull things to the ground. I think that's the way we set it up.

Thank you for your answer, my Lord! :worthy:

I figured it was something simple and reasonable like this, rather than some demonic elementary messenger graviton invented to deny Your glory!