The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Wizards of Waverly Place another Disney satanic recruiting tool. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=49047)

Levi Jones 08-26-2010 09:45 PM

Wizards of Waverly Place another Disney satanic recruiting tool.

1 Attachment(s)
Disney's latest abomination features three practitioners of Wicca/satanism. Is it any coincidence that between such horrors as Harry Potter and this trash that witchcraft is on the rise?

Once we get the godly government we deserve, we will be able deal with them appropriately.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

http://www.zewg.net/dump/photo/wizards_of_satan.jpg

The main "star" of the show is this whore Selena Gomez. Just look at how inappropriately dressed she is! :angry:

http://articlet.com/wp-content/uploa...z-bikini-1.jpg
http://www.zewg.net/dump/photo/selena-gomez.jpg

The Bible is clear on what that slut Gomez deserves.

Deuteronomy 22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Her character is a rebellious promiscuous skank that doesn't respect her parents.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious child, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our child is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice.

And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Join me in telling Disney to keep their smut away from our children! Pray that they bring wholesome family entertainment like a show I pitched them called Youth Pastor Knows Best. I even offered my services as a consultant, but noooooo they never got back to me. :angry:

Howdumbcanyouget 01-17-2011 12:47 PM

Re: Wizards of Waverly Place another Disney satanic recruiting to

As the great bed intruder song artist once said "You are so dumb.. you are really dumb.. for real."

Rev. M. Rodimer 01-18-2011 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howdumbcanyouget (Post 676657)
As the great bed intruder song artist once said "You are so dumb.. you are really dumb.. for real."

Indeed, Disney is dumb to continue to offend and alienate Christians with their witchcraft-promoting filth.

Just look, Disney is STILL being boycotted:

Quote:

Few companies have demonstrated as much of a callous disregard towards the concerns of Christians as Disney has. With their blatant promotion of the homosexual lifestyle, the violence and sex in their movies, and a variety of other anti-Christian themes, Disney ranks as one of the worst anti-Christian companies today. It didn't used to be this way. We suspect if he were alive today, Walt Disney would be horrified to see what the current management of Disney has done to his once family friendly company. In spite of the fact that many national Christian organizations have chosen to boycott Disney, they persist in this behavior. They get away with it because too many Christians are still patronizing them. We are urging all of our Christian brothers and sisters to boycott Disney until all of their anti-Christian activities have ceased. For more information, see these links:
List of companies Disney owns
Christianity Today article about the boycott
Landover Baptist Church exposes Disney depravity
Citizens for a Better America join Disney boycott
American Family Association - How to boycott Disney
Focus on the Family joins boycott of Disney
Comprehensive list of many more organizations joining the Disney boycott
Disney's 'Dinosaur' – deadly drama and dabs of Darwin

Contact Disney to express your concern by clicking here
I don't think God hates America because of homosexuals. I think He hates America because of DISNEY!

Grace K 02-15-2011 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 587762)
Disney's latest abomination features three practitioners of Wicca/satanism. Is it any coincidence that between such horrors as Harry Potter and this trash that witchcraft is on the rise?

http://www.zewg.net/dump/photo/wizar...place-evil.jpg

Once we get the godly government we deserve, we will be able deal with them appropriately.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.
Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

Revelation 9:21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

http://www.zewg.net/dump/photo/wizards_of_satan.jpg

The main "star" of the show is this whore Selena Gomez. Just look at how inappropriately dressed she is! :angry:

http://www.zewg.net/dump/photo/selena-gomez.jpg

The Bible is clear on what that slut Gomez deserves.

Deuteronomy 22:21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

Her character is a rebellious promiscuous skank that doesn't respect her parents.

Deuteronomy 21:18-21 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious child, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:
Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;
And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our child is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice.

And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Join me in telling Disney to keep their smut away from our children! Pray that they bring wholesome family entertainment like a show I pitched them called Youth Pastor Knows Best. I even offered my services as a consultant, but noooooo they never got back to me. :angry:

Disney is not good? I was always taught that Disney is one of the best companies, and that they speak the truth. We watch it weekly in Bible Study as they claim we need to learn from it, we also play roleplaying games based on the shows we watch. Apparently it helps the good information stick in our head....
I am so very confused now..

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-15-2011 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace K (Post 694938)
Disney is not good? I was always taught that Disney is one of the best companies, and that they speak the truth. We watch it weekly in Bible Study as they claim we need to learn from it, we also play roleplaying games based on the shows we watch. Apparently it helps the good information stick in our head....

I don't know who is running your Bible study lessons, but there is NOTHING good about Disney! :furious:

WARNING: DON'T click the following link without an hour of prayer, and only click it in the presence of a pastor!
http://www.gaydaysanaheim.com/

Grace K 02-15-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 694983)
I don't know who is running your Bible study lessons, but there is NOTHING good about Disney! :furious:

WARNING: DON'T click the following link without an hour of prayer, and only click it in the presence of a pastor!
http://www.gaydaysanaheim.com/

I did not know that until I read that. I do not mean this in a mean way at all but I do not know why you are getting angry with me. I have mearly been doing what I've been taught my whole life but I am trying to break away, it is just difficult enough without getting in trouble. :(

Rebuko the Clown 02-15-2011 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace K (Post 694938)

Disney is GOOD??? You do ROLE-PLAYING GAMES? like what dungeons and dragons or harry potter cosplay? Sounds like you attend church of satan.

Grace K 02-15-2011 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebuko the Clown (Post 694992)
Disney is GOOD??? You do ROLE-PLAYING GAMES? like what dungeons and dragons or harry potter cosplay? Sounds like you attend church of satan.

That's how I am starting to feel. Um it depends on the day and what we play. Mostly games where we use the Word Of God (with the aid of a stick) to banish and get rid of evil spirits, ect.

FredClevland 01-22-2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 677230)
Indeed, Disney is dumb to continue to offend and alienate Christians with their witchcraft-promoting filth.

Just look, Disney is STILL being boycotted:

I don't think God hates America because of homosexuals. I think He hates America because of DISNEY!

Now that this filth is gone, Girl meets world is taking it's place. <<<link to non-Bible based drivel removed by moderator>>>

FredClevland 01-22-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredClevland (Post 1203031)
Now that this filth is gone, Girl meets world is taking it's place. <<<link to non-Bible based drivel removed by moderator>>>

Oops, apologies for including a non-bible link. It won't happen again.

Basilissa 01-22-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FredClevland (Post 1203039)
Oops, apologies for including a non-bible link. It won't happen again.

Thank you. Instead, please feel free to support your statements with appropriate citations from the Holy Bible.