The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Prayer For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion Answered! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47767)

Pastor Ezekiel 12-19-2011 03:26 AM

Re: Pray For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion Answered!

Shout GLORY!!!:yahoo:

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-19-2011 06:58 AM

It only goes to show once again that a lifetime of sin, alcoholism, fornication and blasphemy can instantly be washed clean by the redeeming blood of our Savior. Say hello to Jesus for me Hitch.

Little Donkey 12-20-2011 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 824291)
I hope there's videotape evidence of Hitchens finding Jesus. Wouldn't that be wonderful? We could post it on YouTube! :yahoo:

Not on his deathbed (yet!) but here is the old fool trying to catch up on learning his scripture.

SUV 12-20-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Donkey (Post 825349)
Not on his deathbed (yet!) but here is the old fool trying to catch up on learning his scripture.

Brother Don, haven't you heard the Glorious News© yet? Hitchens the athian is Dead, Dead, DEAD! He's as Dead as JESUS was (for three days):clap:

ErikDE 12-26-2013 08:30 AM

No deathbed conversion for Hitchens Grow up!

I am very disappointed in the attitude displayed by many contributors to this site. Though I did not share Hitchen's views, I cannot celebrate the death of an individual of this quality and neither will our Saviour. The unfortunate fact is this. Carol Blue was with Hitchens during his confinement, including the day of his death. She stated categorically that, "the subject of God never came up". Nobody else was there at that time. Here is the lesson.
Only those weak in their faith need to invent or believe barefaced lies simply to make themselves feel better. Only those without true Christian principles would be concerned by Hitchen's atheist pronouncements. Only those who fail to understand God's message would celebrate his death. We all have to grow spiritually and this website demonstrates clearly that some of us have to grow a great deal more than others. Bless you all.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-26-2013 08:47 AM

Re: No deathbed conversion for Hitchens Grow up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErikDE (Post 1051073)
I am very disappointed in the attitude displayed by many contributors to this site. Though I did not share Hitchen's views, I cannot celebrate the death of an individual of this quality and neither will our Saviour. The unfortunate fact is this. Carol Blue was with Hitchens during his confinement, including the day of his death. She stated categorically that, "the subject of God never came up". Nobody else was there at that time. Here is the lesson.
Only those weak in their faith need to invent or believe barefaced lies simply to make themselves feel better. Only those without true Christian principles would be concerned by Hitchen's atheist pronouncements. Only those who fail to understand God's message would celebrate his death. We all have to grow spiritually and this website demonstrates clearly that some of us have to grow a great deal more than others. Bless you all.

So, you probably found this thread via a Google search for gay midget/donkey pr0n, and in your haste to unload a pile of feces in the face of Baby Jesus, our Pastors, Elders and every True Christian™ here, you registered, cackled maniacally, rubbed your diminutive hands together, and began happily clacking away at your keyboard, completely failing to see the guidelines regarding posting a proper introduction first.

Please do so. Only then will we entertain your ludicrous thoughts in this thread.

Thank you.

Yours In Christ,

Dr. Snyde. :bye:

Pastor Ezekiel 12-27-2013 05:13 AM

Quote:

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Chester Longshire 12-27-2013 11:13 AM

Quote:

Hitchens was a very violent aggressive man who spoke with a profound contempt for our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I saw several youtube videos of him allegedly "hitchslapping" Christians during arguments.

That being said, when you tear apart the logical fallacies that made up his arguments, he was pretty much "owned" by the Christian argumentators.

He was basically a pathetic debater who got pwned by every Christian he ever went up against, and when you asked him how did everything get created his lips started to shake and the terror and hatred in his eyes started to flare up. You knew he had no real answers, only washed up fallacies such as "evolution," "dinasours" and "germ theory."

Is Hitchens rotting in hell right now, or did he get right with GOD?

Only God and him know right now.

He had millions of times in his life to abstain from the bottle and learn about a Merciful God, that is, Jesus Christ.