The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Prayer For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion Answered! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47767)

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 05-23-2011 07:55 PM

Re: Pray For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazer (Post 755011)
Gee, Pastors Sampson and Peters,

I see you both have earned the "Tell Her Once" icon for hitting your wives whenever they don't obey.

That medal is for keeping good discipline within your house as per,

Ephesians 5:22-24 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazer (Post 755011)
However, I notice that neither of you have yet achieved that most sought-after badge of holiness-- the Ex-Masturbator. (...and I always thought THAT was a religious experience! Go figure...)

It's my third award. :huh:

And of course you think abusing yourself is "religious". :bad:

I'll pray for you that you can eventually halt your self-abuse.

amazer 05-23-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson (Post 755010)
We love Chris enough to hope he converts on his death bed like Darwin and Einstein did. If that isn't love I don't know what is.

---Doesn't sound like love to me, wanting someone to convert to your religion and if he doesn't, then wishing him a world of pain and suffering. If that's your love, I'd hate to see your hate! (Oh, wait... that's right-- it's plastered all over your website.)

We're snappier dressers. We don't veil or make our women wear burqas. We aren't fighting American soldiers. We profess Jesus Christ. We read the Bible. We don't have prayer rugs. We don't live in caves. Just to name a few.
--These sound like cosmetic differences to me. Besides these trivial distinctions, your baptist "Church" is just as intolerant, self-righteous and ignorant-- not to mention compassion-less-- as the Taliban. Or the Westboro Baptist church that insults everyone, especially families of fallen soldiers.

A little. :( I would love to ascend to Heaven and leave you unsaved behind to deal with the unspeakable tortures God is going to pour out all over you.

Hah! What if I were the one who was saved and you burned in hell? Don't be so sure that things might not turn out the way you think. But of one thing I am sure: if Christ were alive today, he'd be disgusted by how you perverted his teachings.:lol: By the way, if there were a God, he certainly wouldn't be the bloodthirsty, torture-loving sicko that you seem to believe in. But I'm sort of at a loss for words when I come across a religion that believes in demons that live in the rectum (unless you're referring to hemorrhoids, which I understand can be quite "demon-like"...)

Bobby-Joe 05-23-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazer (Post 755018)
Hah! What if I were the one who was saved and you burned in hell? Don't be so sure that things might not turn out the way you think. But of one thing I am sure: if Christ were alive today, he'd be disgusted by how you perverted his teachings.:lol: [B][COLOR=Blue]

And those teaching were aren't correctly relaying are what friend? Give us chapter or verse. In short, put up or shut up.

We do care about what some prattling little brat like you's opinion. We do care about what Christ has to say.

Were is your scripture friend?

amazer 05-23-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 755014)
Why the hatred friend? All we want to do is spread our Loving Savior's message of unconditional love for all.

The reason I am disgusted by you fundamentalist zealots is that you use religion to justify YOUR hatred.

Not only do you wish Chris Hitchens and every other "unsaved" person to suffer eternal torture, but you beat your wives and "punch out queers", if I am to believe your dippy little merit badges, right Bobby Joe ?(I'd call you an ignorant hillbilly, but I don't want to insult hillbillies). Real classy.

You guys profess "unconditional love" but you're all pretty damn free spewing hate, bile and intolerance. Then you try to raise the flag of religion to justify it.

I love the way you brand me "unsaved trash"-- very Christian of you, guys.

For god's sake, get real. You fool nobody. You are a hate group, if there ever was one.

THAT's why I'm taking a few minutes to rant at you. Now I'm done and outta here. Why do I feel like I gotta take a shower now?:badmood:

Bobby-Joe 05-23-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazer (Post 755021)
The reason I am disgusted by you fundamentalist zealots is that you use religion to justify YOUR hatred.

Not only do you wish Chris Hitchens and every other "unsaved" person to suffer eternal torture, but you beat your wives and "punch out queers", if I am to believe your dippy little merit badges, right Bobby Joe ?(I'd call you an ignorant hillbilly, but I don't want to insult hillbillies). Real classy.

You guys profess "unconditional love" but you're all pretty damn free spewing hate, bile and intolerance. Then you try to raise the flag of religion to justify it.

I am from Butler Pa friend, that would make me an "ignorant yinzer" in you oh-so-enlightened-beyond-hatred opinion

If I only could be as forgiving as you.:sarcasm:

Your on a slippy slope to hell friend, turn or burn!

Quote:

THAT's why I'm taking a few minutes to rant at you. Now I'm done and outta here. Why do I feel like I gotta take a shower now?:badmood:

YAWN

Your butt hurts cause someone told you something you don't wanna hear and you have booboo and have to cry at the mean people.

Sorry sunshine, no sympathy for you. Were is your scripture?

Jack O'fagan 05-23-2011 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amazer (Post 755018)
]By the way, if there were a God, he certainly wouldn't be the bloodthirsty, torture-loving sicko that you seem to believe in.

It is blasphemy to call God a sicko and you will burn for that. However He has no problem with blood letting of the unrighteous.

Josua 7:18 And the LORD said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that is in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that he had in his hand toward the city.
19And the ambush arose quickly out of their place, and they ran as soon as he had stretched out his hand: and they entered into the city, and took it, and hasted and set the city on fire.
20And when the men of Ai looked behind them, they saw, and, behold, the smoke of the city ascended up to heaven, and they had no power to flee this way or that way: and the people that fled to the wilderness turned back upon the pursuers.
21And when Joshua and all Israel saw that the ambush had taken the city, and that the smoke of the city ascended, then they turned again, and slew the men of Ai.
22And the other issued out of the city against them; so they were in the midst of Israel, some on this side, and some on that side: and they smote them, so that they let none of them remain or escape.
23And the king of Ai they took alive, and brought him to Joshua.
24And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword.
25And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai.
26For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai.
27Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the word of the LORD which he commanded Joshua.
28And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day.

I suggest you read you Bible.

Glory!

Jack

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 05-23-2011 08:24 PM

Quote:

You still are without understanding. It's not our hatred. It's God's hatred as per the Bible.

2 Chronicles 15:13
That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman.

Quote:

Not only do you wish Chris Hitchens and every other "unsaved" person to suffer eternal torture,

I don't wish damnation on anyone, however I know it's inevitable for the vast majority of people.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide [is] the gate, and broad [is] the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Quote:

but you beat your wives

None of us here beat our wives. Don't be ridiculous.

Quote:

and "punch out queers",

What does the Bible say about homosexuals?

Quote:

I love the way you brand me "unsaved trash"-- very Christian of you, guys.

Everyone starts off as unsaved trash until they show that they aren't.
Quote:

Now I'm done and outta here. Why do I feel like I gotta take a shower now?:badmood:

Probably so you can go self abuse yourself again. We'll be praying for the LORD to lift the scales from your eyes, lady.

Jack O'fagan 05-23-2011 08:40 PM

To appreciate just how stupid this Christopher Hitchens guy is you have to hear him. Whatever your beliefs you really need to take some time out for this.

I would not normally point out the following link as it's from an atheism website. :thumbdown: However this one has many Christian apologists slaying the silly arguments of atheists who are trying to use their 'logic and evidence' to beat scripture.:wacko:

Please listen to the Hitchens debates. The poor imbecile can hardly string two words together. :lol:

http://commonsenseatheism.com/?p=50

Glory!

Jack

Pastor Ezekiel 12-16-2011 05:56 AM

Praise JESUS!! :yahoo:

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 12-16-2011 06:08 AM

It was thanks to our prayers that I hear Hitchens was sobbing on his death bed that he was wrong all along. Jesus is telling me he converted to Christ at the end.

:pray:

Pastor Ezekiel 12-16-2011 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson (Post 824138)
It was thanks to our prayers that I hear Hitchens was sobbing on his death bed that he was wrong all along. Jesus is telling me he converted to Christ at the end.

Like his money-saint Darwin, Christopher Hitchens died screaming for Jesus to accept him.

Once again proving that we were right all along. :gleam:

Jedediah 12-16-2011 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson (Post 824138)
Jesus is telling me he converted to Christ at the end.

I have also received confirmation of his conversion to Christianity from the Holy Spirit. When faced with the prospect of eternal separation from God, nobody who sees it coming and has the opportunity balks at Christ's generous offer of Redemption.

Jack O'fagan 12-16-2011 08:54 AM

Re: Pray For Christopher Hitchens Deathbed Conversion Answered!

I am so saddened by this. :(

If he has repented does that mean he won't go to hell?

Surely during some of his vile talks about hating Jesus he must have at some time blasphemed the Holy Ghost?

Mark 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme: 29But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

I was really looking forward to laughing from heaven as I watched him suffering in hell.

Psalm 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

YIC

Jack

atheistandproud 12-16-2011 09:08 AM

Wow. You people are really not very smart. Jebus Christ.

Jack O'fagan 12-16-2011 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atheistandproud (Post 824163)

When we die we will DEFINITELY be in heaven with Jesus. That sounds very smart. Hitchens was a fool who is now realising the error of his ways. Either by experiencing the compassion of God or the wrath of God with eternal torment.

GLORY!

Jack

Alphonse Alban 12-16-2011 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atheistandproud (Post 824163)

Says person who thinks Jesus is spelled Jebus. :D
Don't worry, this is a common mistake for heathens who has not heard of bible before. Jebusites really were heathen tribe that God eventually smote down.

Exodus 33:2 And I will send an angel before thee; and I will drive out the Canaanite, the Amorite, and the Hittite, and the Perizzite, the Hivite, and the Jebusite:

Jesus = our Lord and Saviour
Jebusite = common riff raff in hell

You are welcome.

Redeemed Papist 12-16-2011 09:43 AM

Just goes to show that if you are a hateful atheist God will kill you in the end.

Rev. M. Rodimer 12-16-2011 08:23 PM

I hope there's videotape evidence of Hitchens finding Jesus. Wouldn't that be wonderful? We could post it on YouTube! :yahoo:

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-16-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 824291)
I hope there's videotape evidence of Hitchens finding Jesus. Wouldn't that be wonderful? We could post it on YouTube! :yahoo:

I think it will be sufficient to let the holy spirit witness to us what Hitchens' last words were, and what we would have heard had we been present. This way we can embellish freely, highlighting the parts that would be particularly embarrassing to atheists, so that they will come to Jesus.

It is highly important that, through some means or another, we dishonor the memory of this despicable, stupid, and obese minister of lies. I know that I, for one, will be spreading rumors about Hitchens' last words all over the internet, so that everybody will think he was a disgrace to his cause.

Quote:

Romans 3:7

King James Version (KJV)

7For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

The holy spirit tells me that Christopher Hitchens' last words were:

Quote:

Please Jesus, forgive me for the lies I have deliberately told about you! I did it to justify all the sodomy I had with Salman Rushdie, when I was blackmailing him, threatening to turn him into the Muslims. Also, please forgive me for all of my strawman fallacies and my constant begging of the question!
:burns:

SUV 12-16-2011 09:38 PM

Please, Baby Jesus, don't stop now!

http://www.ovimagazine.com/logos/art_5714.jpg
:shark: