The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   STAND BY your fiancé, Girls! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93327)

Mistress Cookie 10-02-2013 11:37 PM

STAND BY your fiancé, Girls!

I was watching a Lifetime made-for-TV-movie recently about "The Craigslist Killer", and was horrified by what passes for "normal behavior" in our secular society today!

In this stirring documentary, it shows how the Accused, one Philip Markoff (who never made a confession and was never found guilty in a court of law) killed himself in jail.

And WHY? Because his flighty fiancée broke off the engagement when he was merely taken into custody and detained for questioning!

I think this cowardly kind of impulsive breakup is an especially cruel act, because the man can't "fight back" to defend himself with the bars (or protective glass) between them.

It's all in the documentary...see the 01:20:30 mark for this outrageous scene! It is when the times are tough that we women have to stand by our Men! Especially when NOTHING'S BEEN PROVEN! The man said flat-out he was NOT The Craigslist Killer!!

Why's that so hard to understand??

ChristianBeauty 03-11-2014 10:39 AM

Re: STAND BY your fiancé, Girls!

I agree 100%. As I am engaged myself I cannot imagine a time in which I would abandon my fiancée at his most vulnerable. It is part of a wives duty not to just be subservient to our husbands but also agree and trust him fully. This means if such a situation was to happen to any of our husband's we would stand firm and beside our partner's not hurry of to the next man who comes along.

God bless

Candice

Dr Laurence Niles 03-11-2014 10:43 AM

I would go one step further.

Wives should not leave their husbands, either :angry:

YIC

Cranky Old Man 03-11-2014 10:54 AM

I am certain this slut is only using his situation as an excuse. She no doubt moved on to seducing other innocent men. She probably caused the unfounded rumors about his killing sprees herself to get him out of her way.

KateSanders 03-12-2014 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1072309)
I am certain this slut is only using his situation as an excuse. She no doubt moved on to seducing other innocent men. She probably caused the unfounded rumors about his killing sprees herself to get him out of her way.

This seems most likely to me. She is quite clearly not a True Christian™. I didn't watch the whole movie, but perhaps the moral of the story is that most women shouldn't be trusted? I would personally always stand by my husband, no matter what, and I find it quite distressing to see that some women find it acceptable to actually leave their husbands now... What is the world coming to?

TaraAnne 03-13-2014 04:01 PM

This breaks my heart. Day after day I cry about about the loss of my husband. Knowing there are ladies out there like this makes me angry. Leaving your husband should never be allowed. Then on top of that setting him up as cover for an excuse to run of with another woman. This makes me sick.

By the way what is this Craigslist is this a new recruitment tool for Satan?

Ex-Primordial Dwarf 03-13-2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1072804)
Day after day I cry about about the loss of my husband.

There, there, mon cherie!:wub:

If you need a shoulder or other body part to snot all over, I am here!:innocent:

Mary Etheldreda 03-13-2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Primordial Dwarf (Post 1072812)
There, there, mon cherie!:wub:

If you need a shoulder or other body part to snot all over, I am here!:innocent:

How far would a normal woman have to stoop to find your shoulder, dear?

Ex-Primordial Dwarf 03-13-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1072817)
How far would a normal woman have to stoop to find your shoulder, dear?

Not too far if she lets me sit on her lap!

TaraAnne 03-15-2014 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Primordial Dwarf (Post 1072825)
Not too far if she lets me sit on her lap!

I can assure you little creature you will never set on my lap, or anywhere near me. I can still give birth and I do not want to get infected by your deformity.:thumbsup:

Ex-Primordial Dwarf 03-15-2014 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1073388)
I do not want to get infected by your deformity.:thumbsup:

Don't be so hasty!:wub:

For the record, the last time I pitched a tent, my "deformity" tore out my inseam from the cuff to the zipper! :thumbsup:

How do you like me now?;)

Freddy Osborne 03-16-2014 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Primordial Dwarf (Post 1073584)
Don't be so hasty!:wub:

For the record, the last time I pitched a tent, my "deformity" tore out my inseam from the cuff to the zipper! :thumbsup:

How do you like me now?;)

What drove you from the shire to terrorize these Godly women?