The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13845)

MCRLover 10-23-2015 05:36 AM

Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!!

Hiiiiiiiiiii.
I know I said that I wasn't gonna post anything else, buuuutt here I am:D. I'd just like to point out that you can rage about this all you want but all it will do to affect the people who listen to MCR is for them to read the comments, laugh, make them think that you guys are idiots, then they'll listen to some more MCR and eat some chips while watching American Dad. My point is, you have almost no affect on us other than to give us something to talk about how stupid you are. And laugh at you. That is literally it. We will STILL listen to MCR. And guess what?
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT:lol::lol::lol:
Now I'm not gonna even try to say "MCR is amazing, you should all go die" Because I personally think everyone is entitled to their own opinions (even if they are stupid, and have no validity) but really, what can I do about it? It's a free country. So you do you, and um just wanted to let you guys know the effect you guys are having on us. Pretty much nothing :lol::D
Peace :bye:

Mary Etheldreda 10-23-2015 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCRLover (Post 1163210)
Hiiiiiiiiiii.
I know I said that I wasn't gonna post anything else, buuuutt here I am:D. I'd just like to point out that you can rage about this all you want but all it will do to affect the people who listen to MCR is for them to read the comments, laugh, make them think that you guys are idiots, then they'll listen to some more MCR and eat some chips while watching American Dad. My point is, you have almost no affect on us other than to give us something to talk about how stupid you are. And laugh at you. That is literally it. We will STILL listen to MCR. And guess what?
THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT:lol::lol::lol:
Now I'm not gonna even try to say "MCR is amazing, you should all go die" Because I personally think everyone is entitled to their own opinions (even if they are stupid, and have no validity) but really, what can I do about it? It's a free country. So you do you, and um just wanted to let you guys know the effect you guys are having on us. Pretty much nothing :lol::D
Peace :bye:

In light of the fact that these opinions can be found nowhere in Scripture, I feel confident with my policy that Etheldreda children shall have no opinions save those approved by Jesus Christ Almighty, as determined by Mr. Etheldreda. My children will therefore know nothing more than how to praise and glorify Christ Jesus, namely by fearing and obeying the LORD, as they are duty-bound to do (Ecclesiastes 12:13).

Back against wall 10-23-2015 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCRLover (Post 1163210)
My point is, you have almost no affect on us

LMAO. It almost reads like you expect people to believe you have others you can speak on behalf of. Prostitutes, Drunks, Pedophiles and Pimps, namely yours, have no opinions hence their lifes direction.

Now be off with you, oh child of slut.

Die soon, warmly.

:bye:

skt1faker 10-27-2015 02:05 AM

Emos aren't the big issue here, have you ever heard of the unholy pagans of scandinavia? They burn every holy place they can find along with their fascist ways. God save us

Zechariah Smyth 10-27-2015 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skt1faker (Post 1163909)
Emos aren't the big issue here, have you ever heard of the unholy pagans of scandinavia? They burn every holy place they can find along with their fascist ways. God save us

There are no holy places in Eskimavia.

:thumbdown:

Tell you what though, now might be a good time to head to the Introduction Forum and tell us all about your Walk With Christ...we want to get to know you!

:yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Alvin Moss 10-27-2015 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skt1faker (Post 1163909)

I think this fellow has been into the soju.

Sister Sally Bate 10-27-2015 03:31 PM

My Chemical Romance?
They probably do drugs.

Injecting marijuanas turns you into a maniac.

arachnid 10-28-2015 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Sally Bate (Post 1164001)
My Chemical Romance?
They probably do drugs.

Injecting marijuanas turns you into a maniac.

lol XD

Alvin Moss 10-28-2015 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arachnid (Post 1164125)
lol XD

If you intend to come among us, we request an introduction in the introduction forum. We will likely conclude you are rude if you cannot accede to our basic rules.

arachnid 10-28-2015 12:25 AM

sorry dude not trying to be rude.

Alvin Moss 10-28-2015 12:30 AM

Then where is your accursed introduction, Dude?

arachnid 10-28-2015 12:36 AM

ill make one tomorrow you have my word.im too tired to do one tonight.

Alvin Moss 10-28-2015 12:40 AM

Then kindly quit barging into conversations until you awaken from your nap.

arachnid 10-28-2015 12:49 AM

alright wont happen again bro.

I Man Rastafari 10-28-2015 02:15 AM

Greetings spiderman. These white people will grow angry with you if you provoke them. I have found that they are very tolerant for white people if you follow their rules. They will put a curse on you if they lose patience.

Our lady of snot 05-06-2017 12:16 AM

The album the black parade is a rock opera about a cancer patient who is dying. The song dead is about the main character finding out he is dead. That girl hannah she probably was extremely depressed so this was bound to happen. Why should someone be put on trial for murder for not doing anything. If i killed myself should all of you be put on trial. No? Then why should they?

Johny Joe Hold 05-06-2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Our lady of snot (Post 1212003)
That girl hannah she probably was extremely depressed so this was bound to happen. Why should someone be put on trial for murder for not doing anything.

Our lady, you really need to spend some time reading the Bible. We here at Landover Baptist are Bible experts and know full well the answer to your question.

God can kill anyone for whatever reason. He can have what seem to be innocent people put on trial, convicted and sometimes executed.

And, what is wrong with that? Nothing. We True Christians™ here at Landover Baptist Church watch all this with some amusement. We know God will smile on us while piling on misery to others.

Why don't you join with us and be among the favored few?

EmoTrash 09-19-2017 07:31 PM

Welcome to the black parade is not glorifying committing suicide. Check out these song lyrics:

When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city
To see a marching band
He said, "Son, when you grow up
Would you be the savior of the broken
The beaten and the damned?"

He said, "Will you defeat them
Your demons, and all the non-believers
The plans that they have made?"
"Because one day I'll leave you
A phantom to lead you in the summer
To join the black parade."

EmoTrash 09-19-2017 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Mitchell (Post 219619)
Finally someone who agrees that Landover baptist nutjobs belong in jail and don't deserve to breathe the open air.

Hell Yes. This website is full of crazy fags.

Roland 09-19-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmoTrash (Post 1219895)
Hell Yes. This website is full of crazy fags.

Hello Trash,

Welcome to this forum. Unfortunately I haven´t found your introduction post in the introduction forum but I´m sure you will deliver.

You mention ¨crazy fags¨ in as I can only consider to be an outreach. There are many pastors on this forum to help you find Jesus ;)

Kind regards,

Roland