The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dear Liberal Christian Churches, You Failed (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100424)

Mary Etheldreda 07-11-2014 05:48 AM

Dear Liberal Christian Churches, You Failed

Dear liberal so-called Christian churches,

You failed, and you should be ashamed of yourselves. You were once a community that upheld the Word of God, a community that came together to protest offenses against the LORD, a community that once held their heads proudly in public, leading society towards civilization. But somewhere along the line, you decided that it was too much trouble. You decided it wasn't worth the effort. You decided the opinions of man were more important to you that the Will of God. And so you failed.

PBS, liberal propagandist machine that it is, has even called you out on your failure to continue to maintain the Word of God and lead a nation in the matters of morals and the faith the way in which you once did.

This video is only 2 minutes long, but I imagine you'll gloss over it, your conscience cowering at the reality of what you have become. I implore you to search your heart, open your heart to Jesus, and come to Him, the Real Jesus, as revealed in the Holy Bible.

Landover Baptist Church has always preached the unabridged Word of God on demand, without apology. Landover Baptist Church has always preached the Word of God without reservation, without embarrassment or concern for man's opinion.

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ;
Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;
With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:
Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
Ephesians 6:5-8

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.
For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:
For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.
Romans 13:1-5

Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God;
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons.
Colossians 3:22-25

Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:
As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.
Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.
1 Peter 2:13-18

Our pastors denounced Martin Luther King Jr then, and we denounce him today. We denounce his followers and the cult of violence and hand-outs that he created. We preach Christ Crucified (1 Corinthians 1:23), which is the message of Christ Obedient (Philippians 2:8), which is the message of Christians In Conformity Of The Word Of God (John 14:15).

Had Martin Luther King Jr. paid attention to the Christian ministers reminding him to be obedient unto the LORD by being obedient unto his earthly authorities, we wouldn't have the wholescale violence and economic hardship we have today. The housing market would not have busted, and college education wouldn't be prohibitively expensive. There would have been nobody to make the uppity negro such a popular cultural icon.

You liberal Christians should be ashamed of yourselves, and I think deep down you are.

But it's not too late! On behalf of the LORD, we will forgive you and heal your wounded soul (2 Corinthians 5:20)!

Join us, won't you?

Mistress Cookie 07-11-2014 10:03 AM

Re: Dear Liberal Christian Churches, You Failed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1099981)
Had Martin Luther King Jr. paid attention to the Christian ministers reminding him to be obedient unto the LORD by being obedient unto his earthly authorities, we wouldn't have the wholescale violence and economic hardship we have today. The housing market would not have busted, and college education wouldn't be prohibitively expensive.

We'd also still have all the pinko commies safely behind the Iron Curtain....safely contained, just how we like 'em.

But then the Wall came down, and the communisn'ts came spilling out like pus.

I blame Dr. King for that.
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...ls-520x516.jpg

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-16-2014 12:41 AM

Re: Dear Liberal Christian Churches, You Failed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1100025)
We'd also still have all the pinko commies safely behind the Iron Curtain....safely contained, just how we like 'em.

But then the Wall came down, and the communisn'ts came spilling out like pus.

I blame Dr. King for that.
http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...ls-520x516.jpg

I am so glad he was shot! Must have been God's will.