The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Famous Masturbators in History (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=90717)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-07-2013 05:06 PM

Famous Masturbators in History

As you all know, God hates seed that is spilled. Despite this, modern liberal influences have made masturbation popular. They claim it's "healthy" now, and they come up with pet names for the disgusting practice.

One reason that compulsive masturbation has become a "fad" is because it is endorsed by degenerate celebrities. I propose to establish a list of these perverts here in the Men's Only section of God's favorite forum, so that all of my Brothers in Christ will know who and what to avoid.

For the first entry, one of the most evil and filthy perverts of all time: Salvador Dali!
Quote:

Dirty Dali: The Great Masturbator

Although British art critic Brian Sewell’s Dirty Dali: A Private View isn’t quite as salacious as the title makes it sound (and doesn’t include a fraction of the dirt that was in Ian Gibson’s fascinating 1997 biography, (The Shameful Life of Salvador Dalí) it’s still pretty darned interesting.

In fact, though less “warts and all” than Gibson’s book, Sewell’s 2007 documentary about the painter does have something Gibson’s account did not, and that is a personal sexual… experience (“encounter” would be the wrong word) with the voyeuristic Great Masturbator himself!

Sewell describes in the film how as a young man he came to stay in Port Lligat for four summers between 1968 and 1971 and was introduced into the Dali’s social circle at a time that the genius was thought to have seen his best days—and best work—now long behind him.

After a dinner, Dali convinced Sewell to recline on a sculpture of Christ and masturbate while he took photos and beat his own (apparently very tiny) meat. This sort of thing went on, obviously, with Gala’s disinterested blessing as she was into her very own swinging scene and was allegedly a complete nymphomaniac into a ripe old age.

Although ultimately quite sympathetic to Dali, Sewell’s film depicts how unconstrained Dali was by conventional morality and yet how his own deep psychological (not to mention Catholic) shame at what he got up to, fed into his work in a perverse sort of guilty, self-loathing Freudian feedback loop.

But clearly, it worked for him…

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-07-2013 05:39 PM

Re: Famous Masturbators in History

This is very much a lifestyle problem that needs the same treatment as homosexuality. I am afraid that we are already losing the battle, the magazine below is already available in the UK and it will be but a short time before it reaches these shores.

I will organize prayer warriors and contact our tame representative.

hopeneverdies 06-24-2013 03:43 PM

http://freethoughtblogs.com/taslima/...5/TodayMo1.jpg
The sandniggers "prophet" :lex_12: is known to be both a chronic masturbator as well as a pedophile. :thumbdown:

Pastor Ezekiel 06-25-2013 04:13 AM

Masturbation destroys lives!

Pastor Ezekiel 06-26-2013 03:23 AM

The movie stars of Hellywood all masturbate. And then they brag about it! What kind of example does that set for Christian children? :angry:

Nobar King 06-26-2013 02:44 PM

The stupid IRS is full of masturbators:

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-27-2013 04:23 PM

The Romanist lowerarchy, and maybe even your local Romanist priest.

Matafakin' Ateist 09-10-2013 03:44 PM

"God hates seed that is spilled."
Well he can't hate because there is no god and if there would be god then he would be kinda asshole that just wants to ruin your life.
Masturbation is good for you.
:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:: ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Barry 09-10-2013 04:53 PM

If only these poor people had been given the benefit of a school visit from "Fappy the Anti-Masturbation Dolphin", history would have been a whole lot better. Then again, my shares in Clennex Tissue, wouldn't be worth a cent.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...67814802_n.png

Didymus Much 09-10-2013 05:10 PM

So not even one of you guys has nominated lil ol' me in this category? :(

And I thought you were my friends. :angry:

Bobby-Joe 09-10-2013 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1027364)

Masturbation would be a step up for an atheist friend.

Barry 09-10-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1027364)

Don't get me wrong Didymus, I had thought of it. In fact, it was the very first thing that sprung to my mind. But then I remembered a verse from the Bible and thought if God dosn't mock the afflicted, I wont either.

Psalm 22:24 For he hath not despised nor abhorred the affliction of the afflicted; neither hath he hid his face from him; but when he cried unto him, he heard.

Brother Larry 09-10-2013 11:35 PM

http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/10-c...na-maturbator/

This link leads you to the stories of several hell-bound self-diddlers. I was appalled to learn of their wretched addiction; I'm sure some will be of no surprise, while others may break your heart.

Brother Larry 09-10-2013 11:41 PM

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/new...ng-Love-Scenes

And THIS one should come as no surprise, if you'll pardon the pun.

bindar dundat 10-01-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1007459)
This is very much a lifestyle problem that needs the same treatment as homosexuality. I am afraid that we are already losing the battle, the magazine below is already available in the UK and it will be but a short time before it reaches these shores.

I will organize prayer warriors and contact our tame representative.

Any sane man (never mind god-fearing) should be ashamed to be on the cover of a magazine titled "Stylish Masturbator".

Didymus Much 10-01-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bindar dundat (Post 1031510)
Any sane man (never mind god-fearing) should be ashamed to be on the cover of a magazine titled "Stylish Masturbator".

You'd prefer "Unstylish Masturbator", then? :lol:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-02-2013 02:58 AM

The eurotrash even tell jokes about it. Can you imagine? They go out of their way to offend Jesus. :badmood:

There is nothing humorous about the sin of onanism. Even when told by harlots. :thumbdown:

ChurchMadeMeAthiest 10-05-2013 10:56 PM

Spilled seed was actually referred to grain that is lost when emptying sacks.

See what I did there?

On a serious note, masturbation lessens the chance of prostate cancer and dulls serious sexual anxiety. If a potential rapist rubbed one out before going on the prowl, he'd be less inclined to follow through.

FACT

Alphonse Alban 10-05-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChurchMadeMeAthiest (Post 1032482)
If a potential rapist rubbed one out before going on the prowl, he'd be less inclined to follow through.

FACT

So are you saying that you masturbate because it reduces your urge to rape?

Even then it's a sin.

ChurchMadeMeAthiest 10-05-2013 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1032484)
So are you saying that you masturbate because it reduces your urge to rape?

Even then it's a sin.

If rape was ever a thought that I would entertain, then yes, it would still be true.

There's no need to try and put words in my mouth, I was just stating a fact