The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Lie-beral traitors question America's commitment to freedom (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=11249)

Pastor Isaac Peters 05-06-2008 08:52 PM

Lie-beral traitors question America's commitment to freedom

Why do lie-berals hate America so much? Just when you think that their intense hatred of the American way of life cannot get any crazier, they come out with something like this.

Leftist propaganda:

Quote:

Today's American: How Free?

Has America sacrificed its essential values in the war against terror? Has it lost its moral clarity and ability to lead the world by example on issues of freedom and democracy? Freedom House, whose annual survey of freedom around the world has called dictators and despots to task for decades, turns its full attention to the United States for the first time in its new study Today’s American: How Free?, due to be released on May 2nd, 2008.
They just don't get it, do they? 9/11 changed everything, and we're now fighting a war on terror. If Americans don't give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety until that war is over, then the terrorists will have won.

snottyduck 05-06-2008 09:58 PM

Re: Lie-beral traitors question America's commitment to freedom

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 183927)
Why do lie-berals hate America so much? Just when you think that their intense hatred of the American way of life cannot get any crazier, they come out with something like this.

Leftist propaganda:

They just don't get it, do they? 9/11 changed everything, and we're now fighting a war on terror. If Americans don't give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety until that war is over, then the terrorists will have won.

The terrorists have already won, because it's the terrorists aim to create fear and paranoia into the hearts of his adversary. This is what very few seem to grasp. Sure, you can go out and fight on several fronts but in the end the terrorists keep coming back because attacking another country only creates more hatred, and it's that hatred that feeds terrorism. Imagine that your country is overrun by people who don't speak your language, have little knowledge of your culture and let your country slide into an economic disaster?? Yeah, you wouldn't be happy either and it would take only a small push to convert to terrorism.

Dodger556 05-07-2008 07:14 AM

It was Benjamin Franklin who said "When you sacrifice freedom for security you deserve neither." or something to that extent. Personally, I think that America was better off without The Patriot Act. Giving Government Agencies the ability to search your home/personal possessions without a warrant circumvents the 4th amendment. Although there has to be a loophole, or the Supreme Court would've caught it already.

snottyduck 05-07-2008 07:41 AM

And in what resulted the patriot act?? Nothing, Bin Laden is still laughing his ass off somewhere. The only thing is created is more fear and anger.

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-07-2008 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dodger556 (Post 184021)
It was Benjamin Franklin who said "When you sacrifice freedom for security you deserve neither." or something to that extent. Personally, I think that America was better off without The Patriot Act. Giving Government Agencies the ability to search your home/personal possessions without a warrant circumvents the 4th amendment. Although there has to be a loophole, or the Supreme Court would've caught it already.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snottyduck (Post 184044)
And in what resulted the patriot act?? Nothing, Bin Laden is still laughing his ass off somewhere. The only thing is created is more fear and anger.

Osama Bed Linen is freezing his ass off in a cave somewhere. The Patriot Act is working, there has not been a single attack on American soil since 9/11. Other countries have not been so fortunate; subway bombings in London, train bombings in Spain, and mooselimb riots in France, just to name a few. The terrorists are the ones being terrorized in the Godly USofA. You don't hear of any mooselimb here wanting to enact sharia law.

Praise Jesus!

Dr. Laurie PHD 05-07-2008 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 184073)
Osama Bed Linen is freezing his ass off in a cave somewhere.

And let's not forget he's now so out of touch he thinks glam-rock is cool. Have you seen his last video? He's wearing a golden robe:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/143099...nladen_450.jpg
Can you say "rock-nnnnn-rooooll-hey"? (I'm referencing the child-catholicizing glam-rocker Garry Glitter, who got caught downloading pictures of children being introduced to the catholic church).

Now, I'm not the most fasionable girl in town, but I know that glam-rock golden robes are OUT. And the whole beard-dying thing? LAME. Maybe if he rejoined his hard-working family and atoned for his sins by helping them organize the construction of some more airbases, we could be on speaking terms. But until then, I think he's a loser.

Pastor Isaac Peters 05-07-2008 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snottyduck (Post 183961)
Imagine that your country is overrun by people who don't speak your language, have little knowledge of your culture and let your country slide into an economic disaster??

But my country is overrun by such people — the Messycan'ts and El Salivadoreans. Lie-berals keep wanting to give them more and more special privileges. I do wish you people would make up your minds.