The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43415)

AlsenDK 06-06-2010 06:58 PM

Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 534459)
Go back and read the title of this thread.

It says that GOD hates Denmark, not us.

We just obey God, and hate His enemies. :thumbsup:

Why can't you just accept the facts and beg Jesus to forgive you for being born a filthy savage eskimo?

But if you hate Gods enemies, and God hates Denmark, then you hate us..
And i won't beg Jesus to forgive me, but i may burn the Holy Bible i have around somewhere, and put it on Youtube.

jegerguden 06-06-2010 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 534459)
Go back and read the title of this thread.

It says that GOD hates Denmark, not us.

We just obey God, and hate His enemies. :thumbsup:

Why can't you just accept the facts and beg Jesus to forgive you for being born a filthy savage eskimo?

but its not god typing such mean and hateful things about denmark its all of you:(

Christ is My Savior 06-06-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlsenDK (Post 534463)
And i won't beg Jesus to forgive me, but i may burn the Holy Bible i have around somewhere, and put it on Youtube.

Only God has the privilege of hating. We must just spread the loving message of the KJ1611 bible.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-06-2010 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlsenDK (Post 534463)

It's been done. :yawn:

And I suppose you think that's shocking to us, right? Listen pal, as a True Christian Pastor™ I've had to deal with every kind of Godmocker, pervert and hatemonger there is. If you could see what's locked up in my basement it would curl your hair.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-06-2010 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegerguden (Post 534466)
but its not god typing such mean and hateful things about denmark its all of you:(

We act as God's emissaries. The Bible commands us to rebuke unsaved scum like you, and we take our responsibilities seriously.

Quote:

2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

AlsenDK 06-06-2010 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christ is My Savior (Post 534467)
Only God has the privilege of hating. We must just spread the loving message of the KJ1611 bible.

Can you please send a copy of that bible to me? It would make a great fire!

Christ is My Savior 06-06-2010 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlsenDK (Post 534476)

YOU will make a great fire. This is about to look like a sin against the Holy Ghost:o

WinnerNotSinner 06-06-2010 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlsenDK (Post 534476)

The burning of the Holy Book will be a foreshadowing of your burning in hell. Are you from Denmarkland too?

jegerguden 06-06-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 534471)
We act as God's emissaries. The Bible commands us to rebuke unsaved scum like you, and we take our responsibilities seriously.

it is you who is the unsaved scum, humans is the only animal stupid enough to belive in "gods"
400 years ago the church knew that the world was flat ane any scum trying to prove them wrong was killed in the name of christ,
but who was right? the world is round.
you hide behind your religion everything you do is gods will, hitler belived the same thing, baptisme, satanisme, christianaty, islam all religions are wrong, its just something some stupid humans made up so they wouldent feel so alone in this big world.
ban me if you must, but know this : no gods exists!:thumbsup:

Christ is My Savior 06-06-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegerguden (Post 534486)
it is you who is the unsaved scum, humans is the only animal stupid enough to belive in "gods"
400 years ago the church knew that the world was flat ane any scum trying to prove them wrong was killed in the name of christ,
but who was right? the world is round.
you hide behind your religion everything you do is gods will, hitler belived the same thing, baptisme, satanisme, christianaty, islam all religions are wrong, its just something some stupid humans made up so they wouldent feel so alone in this big world.
ban me if you must, but know this : no gods exists!:thumbsup:

Since when did the godly earth become round? :wacko:

GunterH 06-06-2010 07:39 PM

As a God fearing Dane I just want to comment on a few of the statements:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 528824)
Denmark is a boring small insignificant country

You are right to some extend. Denmark is boring. That's why we drink some beers to forget it. It is so small that our parliament invented speed limits so it feels bigger. It is correct that rapists live here, but according to statitics based on our police reports the rapes are conducted mostly by heathens.'

Quote:

The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."

We may have invented rape but as a good Christian citizen I know that we gave up rape when the munk Poppo carried "a great weight of iron" heated by a fire without being burned just to prove how strong Christianity is.

From this very day the Danes turned to God. Thats why we decided to follow the US troops on the 11th crusade to Afghanistan. Compared to our small population you will not find a single army in the world who has placed so large a part of their military in Afghanistan. That's why we used the "cartoon war" to place a preventive attack on the moral among the heathen's supporters.[/quote]

Quote:

Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."

We are a lot of Danes who are very sorry that the summit was held in Copenhagen. It was a part of a deal to extradite a Dane working for the British government who later denied knowledge of the operation they started. His name is Niels Holck and you can find all you need about how he was framed.

Quote:

The Danish Prime Minister is Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."

The Danish primeminister is named Loekke Rasmussen, not Nyrup Rasmussen as you have found a photo of. The biker from Tour de France is named Michael Rasmussen. He was never caught cheating but in cases where money is put above faith they leaders of this bike race will not officially say that they did commit a mistake. They did it unofficially by playing our national anthem after the race last year instead of the Spanish one.

Quote:

Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."

If you dislike his texts the good news is that there is no longer the money to promote his work because Tina Turner did cost too much to hire when he was celebrated for some reason a few years back.

Quote:

Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."

Lego can be used to teach children about the awful lifestyle among the heathens.

Quote:

The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

It was the creapy people in Sweden who invented this troubled teenagers. Had this girl lived today she would have faced boot camp.

Quote:

Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."

The story behind this claim is that a person from the third world did buy time to broadcast his own show with clips of stoning of women.

Quote:

Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."

They cannot no longer get money from the state.

Quote:

All people of Denmark need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

I repent. I will join our armed forces tomorrow in order to participate in our crusade.

God bless your all.

jegerguden 06-06-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christ is My Savior (Post 534488)
Since when did the godly earth become round? :wacko:

aarh come on, this has to be a joke right?

this whole site is a joke right?

Dirk 06-06-2010 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jegerguden (Post 534495)

Why would this site be a joke?

Jo Freddie 06-06-2010 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christ is My Savior (Post 534392)
If you can show me 'The Flying Spaghetti Monster' in the KJ1611, i might take up the discussion. Until then, i can only admonish you to repent.

As the KJ1611 is a work of fiction the any mention of our Lord and creator in it, or lack there of, is immaterial. If you real do want to understand the Creator of Life The Universe and Everything it is not KJV1611 that you need to read but The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Valhal 06-06-2010 07:49 PM

You are SO right. I think Danes will have intercourse with just about anything. My ancestors are Danish, and I heard that one of them actually did stuff with a 1997 Volvo...I think that is SO disgusting!!! And I have that from the source!

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-06-2010 07:52 PM

Quote:

What is so funny about you roasting in Hell for all eternity? All you had to do was read the King James Bible of 1611 and do everything it says. But you were too stubborn. So you found yourself dead, in Hell, (when God destroyed Denmark for its abominable ways), being sodomized with a red hot pitchfork. You looked down and saw that your genitals were being devoured by little snaggle-toothed demons and you smelled the burning of your anus, calloused from years of Danish living, which smelled very much like the molten sulfur that you were also inhaling, along with the other roasting Godless Danes weeping and gnashing their teeth all around you. Then you looked up and saw Jesus and Landover Baptist Church in Heaven, defacating on you and dancing in circles singing "Jegerguden is damned! Hahahahahaha! We told you so!!" All this because you were too stubborn to repent of your vile Danish ways.

Christ is My Savior 06-06-2010 07:54 PM

Quote:

You are the joke here. You bring up controversial postulates, that cannot be proven.

jegerguden 06-06-2010 07:55 PM

may your none existing god find it in his none exsisting heart to forgive man for thinking everything is a sin,
may the drunken carpentor jesus christ bastard son of mary and some guy called god have mercy on your none existing soul's:jesus:

Oompa-loompa 06-06-2010 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 534504)
What is so funny about you roasting in Hell for all eternity?

It's funny that so many people actually think that God, Bible, Satan, Hell, Heaven, Jesus or The rapture is true.

BelieveIt 06-06-2010 11:36 PM

To set things straight!

The Danish flag is red with a white cross (you are utterly wrong, as you have used the Swedish flag in your post)

Your persistent defence doesn't make your statements right :) Pippilotta Viktualia Rullegardinia Krusemynta Efraimsdotter Långstrump (Pippi) is a creation of Astrid Lindgren, a famous Swedish writer.

And whether you are extreme christian or not, facts willbe facts!

With that said... Ijust want to say something more... :D

All in all this seems like a try to either pull a scam or provoke for the sense of discussion - I really hope it is the last mentioned, cause i have never seen documentation and argumentation that bad