The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Godly sayings from around the internet. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88902)

Levi Jones 04-02-2013 03:10 AM

Godly sayings from around the internet.

Post things you come across on the internet or social media sites (not from LBC). It could be a rebuke you find particularly effective. You want to use it as an example of how a True Christian™ defends his faith.

Maybe you found a great defense of creation science that will make the atheists quake in their boots.

Perhaps you find an apologetic that makes you stop and praise God in its righteousness; or even the nugget in an otherwise misguided preaching.

It can be a screenshot or a copy and paste. It doesn't matter.

I would prefer for you to cite your source if you are copying from a website.

I'll start.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...98787102_n.png

Pastor Ezekiel 04-02-2013 03:28 AM

Re: Godly sayings from around the internet.

I came across this on the Facebook. It turns out there are godly people there. :huh:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...pse7b04155.jpg

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 991776)
I came across this on the Facebook. It turns out there are godly people there. :huh:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...pse7b04155.jpg

The two lines were started by George Takai so that his followers fans could support same sex marriage.

And those who are against same sex marriage immediately started doing one with a slash through it. I believe I saw someone on here with the symbol.

Just another way to keep us separate and make it impossible to try to rationally discuss our differences.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-02-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991777)
The two lines were started by George Takai so that his followers fans could support same sex marriage.

And those who are against same sex marriage immediately started doing one with a slash through it. I believe I saw someone on here with the symbol.

Just another way to keep us separate and make it impossible to try to rationally discuss our differences.

Shut your heathen mouth! The Bible tells us to steer clear of unsaved bums like you.

Quote:

"Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds" -- 2 John 1:9-11

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 991784)
Shut your heathen mouth! The Bible tells us to steer clear of unsaved bums like you.

Either way, it's a sin in your eyes, so I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about being corrected.

Unless of course **GASP** you can't handle being wrong.

Betty Sue 04-02-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991785)
Either way, it's a sin in your eyes, so I'm not sure why you're making such a big deal about being corrected.

Unless of course **GASP** you can't handle being wrong.

HE's A TRUE CHRISTIAN™ and hes neverw rong!:thumbsup:

Mary Thompson 04-06-2013 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty Sue (Post 992049)
HE's A TRUE CHRISTIAN™ and hes neverw rong!:thumbsup:

Hello Betty Sue!
Apart from the various spelling and grammar mistakes, you are finally talking some sense, however if you were in fact being sarcastic here is my messsage for you:
Foolish Athiest (Pslams 14: 1), don't you know you are only here to confound the wise? (1 Corinthians 1: 27)

Didymus Much 04-06-2013 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Thompson (Post 992819)
...if you were in fact being sarcastic...

I don't think she "gets" sarcasm (it's a higher-functioning skill). Why not just try to correct any Biblical mistakes she makes? :thumbsup:

Pim Pendergast 04-06-2013 06:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Ray Comfort:

Betty Sue 04-06-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 992821)
I don't think she "gets" sarcasm (it's a higher-functioning skill). Why not just try to correct any Biblical mistakes she makes? :thumbsup:

i like true christians™ :wub:

Levi Jones 04-22-2013 08:05 AM

I found this one particularly inspiring.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...94787509_n.jpg

Levi Jones 04-23-2013 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ray Comfort hits another one out of the park with this godliness. The very thing we have been saying for years. :Jumpy:

God is love except when He hates you.

Holly Graham 04-24-2013 03:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm not exactly sure that they mean beatings at the "Church of Christ..."

Source

Sammy The Penitent 04-24-2013 07:19 PM

I was searching the internets for a new rifle for Mrs. Penitent (our 20th anniversery is coming up :thumbsup: ) when I came upon this very informative video by a brilliant Christian man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQsvOkkLq4

The Godless residents of Colorado have proven over and over again how much they hate Jesus, but even for them, this is a new low: Phallic symbols imbedded in the Denver airport's art as well as in the infrastructure itself.... Real deviant stuff.

Warning to Husbands: Several of these images are so lurid that I fear that if viewed by our more delicate Christian ladies, they may be scarred for life. Please use discretion before allowing the little woman to watch this.

YIC

Levi Jones 04-24-2013 08:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Amen! I am so proud to be smarter than any atheist or evolutionist. :thumbsup:

Professor Bessemer 04-24-2013 08:57 PM

This woman is almost Godly, but she still has some spiritual work to do. Firstly, she needs to follow the entire Bible, not just the New Testament. Secondly, she makes the incorrect assumption that all Christian churches are equal, while we all know that the only True Church© is Landover Baptist. All that aside, I did find her feelings of longing for death before she found Jesus to be quite inspiring.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sun_Shine51
I haven't been on here in a few days-There is great information
on here...

I LOVE being a Christian.....If not for Jesus in my life EVERYDAY,
to help me through, I would want to be dead.. Life without Jesus
was horrible---

He died for us, and there is NO ONE who will ever love you more.
He guides my day everyday..

I have such peace & joy.......
If you have prayed, and asked Him to forgive you, then He has.
Satan will try to make you think God has not forgiven you.
REBUKE him.

Keep trying different churchs until you have found one you
feel that is where God wants you....

I studied the new testament when I first became a Christian.

I try to live Galatians 5:22 and 23.. The Fruit of the Spirit-

Email me anytime you like---You and your children are in my
prayers....
Pat

Levi Jones 04-26-2013 06:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
God warns you that smoking will cause cancer and then He gives you cancer when you smoke!

Sammy The Penitent 04-26-2013 06:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Words of wisdom:

Levi Jones 05-04-2013 06:46 AM

This one makes me and Jesus smile. :thumbsup:

Quote:

A liberal muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, known atheist

”Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!”

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

”How old is this rock, pinhead?”

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian”

”Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now”

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the “poor” (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named “Small Government” flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Semper Fi.
p.s. close the borders

Elijah Mee, PhD 05-04-2013 11:46 AM

^ That was absolutely beautiful!! :dancing-jesus::supaburn::supaburn: