The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92214)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-24-2013 05:57 PM

Re: Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew the Kike (Post 1030159)
I'm pretty sure Jesus is dead too.
:jesus:

Well I know your tribe did their level best to kill Him, but the bad news for you is: HE LIVES!! :yahoo:

MitzaLizalor 09-24-2013 11:06 PM

Just curious here, Andrew, I am a little puzzled: what source material are you using to establish that Jesus ever existed in the first place?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew the Kike (Post 1030159)
I'm pretty sure Jesus is dead too.
:jesus:

Atheists worship a dead guy...
Christians worship a dead guy...
I'm sorry, but as a Jew, I can see that your logic is just as bad as the monkey worshippers.

That would be of great interest to quite a few here, not just me. I'm certain of that.

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
[in anticipation]

Andrew the Kike 09-25-2013 09:16 AM

What source am I using to establish that Jesus ever existed in the first place?
None. I just thought that I might as well assume it's true (I'm not saying that it's not) for the sake of the argument. If he existed and his message is is wrong, it logically follows that it's wrong if he didn't exist.

Dr Laurence Niles 09-25-2013 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andrew the Kike (Post 1030327)
What source am I using to establish that Jesus ever existed in the first place?
None. I just thought that I might as well assume it's true (I'm not saying that it's not) for the sake of the argument. If he existed and his message is is wrong, it logically follows that it's wrong if he didn't exist.

No such thing logically follows. IF He did not exist He would have no message. As we know He did exist and the Bible (KJV1611) tells us He is God His message is by definition True®.

Do you see now?

YIC

WWJDnow 09-25-2013 07:42 PM

Are we entirely sure that black people didn't come from gorillas? They look just like each other, except for the hair. But gorillas don't look like white folks at all.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-26-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1030371)
Are we entirely sure that black people didn't come from gorillas? They look just like each other, except for the hair. But gorillas don't look like white folks at all.

Amen, Brother. Even scientists say they all look like apes.

HonestSeeker 09-26-2013 02:27 AM

Say "scientist" agin and agin and agin and agin, and I'll be buggered if by the 20th time or so you don't find yerself saying "Satanist". Looky here:

scientist saientist saentist satentist Satinist

Dint take but 5 times.

Think about it.

Yours In Christ :bye:

Infinity 09-27-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 1022125)
Ask any atheist a question on evolution theory, you always hear the same answer : Monkeys.

Monkeys... Monkeys... Monkeys... Monkeys...

Not Monkeys. A common Ancestor!

Mary Etheldreda 09-27-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infinity (Post 1030675)
Not Monkeys. A common Ancestor!

Yes, yes...

... a FISH!

:giggle:

Attila's Wife 09-27-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1030750)
Yes, yes...

... a FISH!

:giggle:

Surely not a fish, Sister? I heard it was "Stardust". :rofl:

AtheistsAreHell 09-27-2013 10:04 PM

They believe this because they themselves are less intelligent than monkeys. They think that is a step up from monkeys.

Ugh. They are just the worst.

Im a Fool & a Sinner 10-06-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1028443)
No, the word 'theory' means 'I refuse to listen to the facts and have instead choosen a completely irrational, make beleive explanation.'

We follow the Bible friend, filled with first hand accounting of the facts regarding the Creation by God.

You literally made me laugh out loud. Refuse to listen to facts you say? Then why do you even listen to the Bible? Was it because it was beaten on your head as a small child forcing you to believe in a false deity?

Pastor Ezekiel 10-06-2013 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Im a Fool & a Sinner (Post 1032752)
You literally made me laugh out loud. Refuse to listen to facts you say? Then why do you even listen to the Bible? Was it because it was beaten on your head as a small child forcing you to believe in a false deity?

First of all, this is NOT a debate forum. We're right and you're wrong, according to Jesus and the Holy Word of God. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

Secondly, while the internets might seem to be "free" to you, this particular corner of the internets is a privately owned Christian forum. The rights you have on this forum are listed HERE. Please contact a Pastor immediately if you feel that any of your rights have been violated.

Finally, your unsaved opinions or tantrums are not even slightly of interest to us. We follow the Holy Word of God TO THE LETTER, and make no apologies for that. One of the most important commandments in the Bible tells us to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself. You wandered in here uninvited, and unwelcome .

If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-06-2013 09:00 PM

Quote:

Dear friend,

The evidence for the existence of the God of the Bible and His son Jesus Christ surrounds us everyday. Look at the wind and the trees, little children playing touch football, lovers bringing eachother flowers, the mentally ill dying of curable diseases and exposure in the streets, natural disasters... all of this points to the hand of a loving Creator who tenderly designed each of us in the womb and imbued us with free will, yet threatens to burn us for all of eternity if we ignore His invisible presence.

Why do you choose to hate your own Father who created you?

Didymus Much 10-06-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

...Was it because it was beaten on your head as a small child forcing you to believe in a false deity?

If God was a false deity, wouldn't He tell us? He is omnipotent, you know. :wacko:

Silly atheist.

jakradi 10-08-2013 05:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1029089)
God did not create anything "just" to destroy it. When Adam was created there was no such thing as death. Nothing died. There was no disease: Adam had no mitochondria, a] he needed none and b] he did not have a mother.

If there was no death before the fall. How did adam and eve eat the fruit??

Dr Laurence Niles 10-08-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakradi (Post 1033161)

With their face and mouths.

Jesus wins again!

YIC

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-08-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jakradi (Post 1033161)

Since God is omniscient, scientists who say that fruits and vegetables are living things must be wrong. It's very simple.

GivenToSin 12-25-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 1022125)
Why Do Atheists Believe Everything Came From Monkeys??

Friends,

Ask any atheist a question on evolution theory, you always hear the same answer : Monkeys.

Monkeys... Monkeys... Monkeys... Monkeys...

They don't even question it! No, they just take it at face value based on some silly science fiction book by some old dead guy. And no matter how many times you try to explain to them what the word 'theory' actually means, you get the same moronic response : Monkeys.

EVERYTHING comes from monkeys.

Not only that, but they fail to even address the one simple question that the ridiculous evolution theory raises : "If everything came from monkeys, then why are there monkeys still around today? Why haven't they evolved into stuff too??"

It's insane, friends. So, what?? They expect us to believe that humans came from monkeys? That cats came from monkeys? That dogs came from monkeys? That fish and birds and elephants and racoons came from monkeys?? Seriously, how can they seriously believe a monkey could turn into a gigantic fish like a whale? It's retarded!

Or what about a tree? Trees dont even have hair or tails or monkey-parts?? Still, I guess monkeys swing from trees, so they must somehow figure this means monkeys must have turned into them?? A fine example of atheist logic right there, friends, or should I say the lack of it.

Yes, further proof that atheists are just a bunch of mindless braindead sheep who will believe anything that Darwin guy tells them! And he's dead!!! I guess worshipping monkeys didn't turn out too good for him, huh?

Nope, Not. One. Bit. Amen!

lol Your retarded. 'Everthing ' didnt come from monkeys. There were mammals and marsupials long before 85 mil years ago when the first monkeys began. We came from apes known as Homo habilis and they were of the genus Homo, having about the same size as a chimp's brain but were the only line demonstrating confirmed tool use. Maybe read more on evolutionary theory before you critisize it and make yourself look dumb?

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 03:14 PM

Why don't we just admit to using atheist "logic" to illustrate that they are projecting their latent urges to commit bestiality with wild creatures?

What do you think Jane Goodall was doing out there with those monkeys all those years alone without the guiding hand of a good Christian husband?