The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=66651)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-05-2014 03:57 AM

Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER!

There is an incredibly ugly girl named Marilyn Manson who makes music videos specifically intended to enrage Jesus. This is one.

WARNING: WOMEN AND THOSE WEAK IN THE HOLY SPIRIT SHOUD NOT VIEW THIS VIDEO! :stop:

MitzaLizalor 05-03-2014 11:47 PM

Satan pioneered the use of tape loops almost as soon as the tape recorder was invented and loops may be heard in some of the songs posted here. Digital looping eliminates the need for tapes and psychiatrists have discovered many timbres and frequencies of sound certain to send listeners "insane" (or as we know it to be, demon possessed).

Therefore I feel it is important for us to be able to recognise those sorts of loops so that, Parents can identify when the family is being attacked or when your children are attempting to demon possess themselves.

And also for CHRISTIAN Children, who are incapable of sin now that you have accepted Jesus as your personal LORD and Saviour it is essential for you to appreciate whether other family members are inviting demons into their lives by listening to this garbage. If you have non-Christian friends visiting ask them to leave now. They are not really your friends, are they.

Nobar King 05-04-2014 12:21 AM

Anything recorded in that feminist loving hell hole 'the swamp':
  • "I'm Your Puppet" James & Bobby Purify
  • "Mustang Sally" Wilson Pickett
  • "I Never Loved A Man" Aretha Franklin
  • "Shake, Rattle and Roll" Arthur Conley
  • "Tell Mama" Etta James
  • "Up Tight, Good Man" Laura Lee

Holy Henry 05-04-2014 10:17 AM

I'm sorry I don't know how to put 'You Tubes' videos on here, but a song that has always offended me is 'Mouth to Mouth' by Faith no More.

They have the satanic nerve to say in this song that GOD isn't real and his myth has only survived thanks to word of mouth.

As soon as the demonic keyboards start you know this song is going to offend.

MitzaLizalor 05-04-2014 11:03 AM

It ain't necessarily so
It ain't necessarily so
The t'ings dat yo' li'ble
To read in de Bible,
It ain't necessarily so.

Li'l David was small, but oh my !
He fought Big Goliath
Who lay down an' dieth !

Wadoo, zim bam boddle-oo,
Hoodle ah da wa da,
Scatty wah !
Oh yeah !...

Oh Jonah, he lived in de whale,
Oh Jonah, he lived in de whale,
Fo' he made his home in
Dat fish's abdomen.
Oh Jonah, he lived in de whale.

Li'l Moses was found in a stream.
Li'l Moses was found in a stream.
He floated on water
Till Ol' Pharaoh's daughter,
She fished him, she said, from dat stream.

Wadoo ...

Well, it ain't necessarily so
Well, it ain't necessarily so
Dey tells all you chillun
De debble's a villun,
But it ain't necessarily so !

To get into Hebben
Don' snap for a sebben !
Live clean ! Don' have no fault !
Oh, I takes dat gospel
Whenever it's pos'ble,
But wid a grain of salt.

_Luci_ 01-18-2015 11:11 PM

Have you heard of a band from Poland named Behemoth? They have lyrics like:

"O Father O Satan O Sun"

*** removed man-on-dog lyrics ***

Isn't that so enlightening? I think we can all take a lesson from this band and agree that we should change our ways! Peace upon you and Hail Satan!

Zechariah Smyth 01-18-2015 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Luci_ (Post 1130251)
Have you heard of a band from Poland named Behemoth? They have lyrics like:

"O Father O Satan O Sun"

*** removed man-on-dog lyrics ***

Isn't that so enlightening? I think we can all take a lesson from this band and agree that we should change our ways! Peace upon you and Hail Satan!

Oh my, how shocking!!!

:yawn:

Now that you have THAT out of your system...how about telling us all about your walk with Jesus? We want to get to know you!

:yahoo: :praise: :yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

_Luci_ 01-18-2015 11:25 PM

You can't censor The Enlightened One.

*** CENSORED ***

(See if you can get your pal Satan to un-censor that, buttercup. -Admin)

Didymus Much 01-18-2015 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Luci_ (Post 1130258)
...he did that only with gods permission...

That's the only way he can do anything.

So why worship a slave? :huh:

_Luci_ 01-18-2015 11:51 PM

Slavery is wrong. Another sin committed by god. If history has taught you anything about history and human nature, you would see humans are not willing to serve a tyrant that thinks he is above the law (ie the American revolution). At the end, satan will rebel again, this time with nearly 2/3 of heavens original host and a majority if human souls on his side. Satan will win and we will take paradise from god. Just you wait and see. The time to join is now, before it is too late!

In Peace,

Luci

Zechariah Smyth 01-18-2015 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Luci_ (Post 1130262)
Slavery is wrong. Another sin committed by god. If history has taught you anything about history and human nature, you would see humans are not willing to serve a tyrant that thinks he is above the law (ie the American revolution). At the end, satan will rebel again, this time with nearly 2/3 of heavens original host and a majority if human souls on his side. Satan will win and we will take paradise from god. Just you wait and see. The time to join is now, before it is too late!

In Peace,

Luci

I'm sure you have Scriptural support for your ludicrous claims?

:sarcasm:

Didymus Much 01-19-2015 12:29 AM

Quote:

Slavery is wrong...

But it's endorsed in the Bible, the Book which all of your Christian friends believe is the Truth, the literal Word of God, or they're not worthy of the name and should just call themselves something else, already.

Quote:

... Another sin committed by god...
Impossible. God defines sin.

Quote:

...If history has taught you anything about history and human nature, you would see humans are not willing to serve a tyrant that thinks he is above the law (ie the American revolution)...
Uh, the American Revolution was fought (at least this is the official reason) over the Stamp Tax, which was enacted by the British Parliament, representing the British people, not the King (which was a fairly powerless figurehead position at that time, and not only because George III was kuh-razy :wacko:).

Quote:

...At the end, satan will rebel again, this time with nearly 2/3 of heavens original host and a majority if human souls on his side...
That's one way to read that part of Revelation.

Quote:

...Satan will win...
Yeah, you should go look up the word "omnipotent", and then look at which side of that scrap isn't (hint: your side), and then ... yeah.

Quote:

In Peace,

Luci
So one who just finished promising armed rebellion against her Creator, in league with the opponent of everything Landover stands for, wishes us peace? Get over yourself and start telling the truth. :thumbdown:

MitzaLizalor 01-20-2015 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by _Luci_
You can't censor The Enlightened One.
That's an unusual name for a princess-of-darkness (I noticed the censorship cloak was OFF so can't put you un the enlightened camp, hope that's OK) what prompted you to choose it?

_Luci_ 01-21-2015 02:01 PM

I realize you believe god defines sin. So when god says thou shalt not kill, and the kills someone, it's hypocritical. It's one law for the ruler and another for the ruled. That is tyranny. While the stamp tax was surely part of the reason, go read the Declaration of Independence. It's a list of grievances committed by the king, you will see it was more than the stamp tax. Just cause I would rather rebel than serve god doesn't mean I don't wish peace upon you. I never threatened armed rebellion. Just rebellion. Also, I invited you to join me. There was no threat to you or anyone else. I simply asked you to join. I don't want war. But I will fight if need be to preserve my freedom. That applies to this life as well as after I die. Freedom should not be limited to this life but extended to my immortal soul as well.

Not sure what you're trying to say there Mitza. But if you're asking why I said enlightened, it is because Lucifer literally means bringer of light. If you're asking why I chose luci, that is because it is a feminine nickname or shortening of the name Lucifer.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 01-21-2015 10:13 PM

Quote:

In Peace,

Luci

Luci, dear, I'm going to go through and help you by showing each area that you are wrong.

Slavery is wrong: Well, not everyone is created equal. Right? Remember Harrison Bergeron, a secular story where everyone is equal? It ends in chaos and no one is truly equal anyway. Blacks are naturally submissive and while because of secular law, it is illegal, they still make good house servants.

No one wants to serve a tyrant: That's right! Good job! Satan is a tyrant because he is the father of lies and all that he says will just be false. But God is tough, but honest. He also gives us an out, in Jesus. John 3:16 "“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

Satan will rebel again: How can he rebel when Jesus came and already trampled over death and Satan on the cross and at the Pressurization. Also, see this verse. "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31

At the end...: Well, I will echo Romans 8:31. God made Lucifer, so therefore, the master is greater than the student and if God had the power to create Lucifer, He has the power to destroy him.

Join now...: How could I turn my back on God, when pleasing Him is all I live for? After all, He is the Master and we are just clay. "But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand." Isaiah 64:8

Finally, young lady, how can you be in peace when you are waging war? Those two things do not go together.

Yours in my most glorious and all powerful Savior Jesus Christ,
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson

_Luci_ 01-22-2015 01:37 PM

Honestly, I'm not really a satanist. I don't believe in satan. Nor do I believe in god. I've noticed that the people here do like to quote scripture often, and take it as the infallible word of god. Since that seems to be the case, let me point out a few reasons that I refuse to believe in your god.

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.
JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

These are all contradictions in the bible. If the bible is the word of god why does it contradict itself so much? Why does god call himself a god of war and a god of peace? But above all the ones I've already listed, this is my favorite contradiction of all:
MAT 27:46,50: "And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, "Eli, eli, lama sabachthani?" that is to say, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" ...Jesus, when he cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost."

LUK 23:46: "And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, "Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit:" and having said thus, he gave up the ghost."

JOH 19:30: "When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, "It is finished:" and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost."

3 different accounts of what happened at Jesus' death. Why would 3 disciples all describe his death in contradictory ways? Oh wait, I know! It is a real story book. You are fools to believe the lies in this book, you've been brainwashed by the church and I pity you for that.

Mary Etheldreda 01-22-2015 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Luci_ (Post 1130790)
Honestly, I'm not really a satanist. I don't believe in satan. Nor do I believe in god. I've noticed that the people here do like to quote scripture often, and take it as the infallible word of god. Since that seems to be the case, let me point out a few reasons that I refuse to believe in your god.

So you're not really a Satanist, you just like to go around the internets and try to upset and alarm people for your amusement. You find a Christian community and think, "How can I best worry and upset them? I know! I'll pretend I worship the very essence and harbinger of Evil!" And you think we're the crazy, creepy ones?

Quote:

EXO 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.
ROM 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

He is a God of war, peace, love, justice, and jealousy. Did you think He was so one dimensional as to have fewer characteristics than His very creatures, the human race?

Quote:

JOH 10:30 I and my Father are one.
JOH 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

God is a Triune God, dear. He is Three in One, and yet not One, and not Three. Did you think He was so limited that His character must fit within the confines of the natural world?

Quote:

GEN 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
GEN 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
GEN 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
GEN 2:19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

The account in the second chapter goes into the details of the first.

Quote:

PRO 4:7 Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
ECC 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
1CO 1:19: "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent."

When you know the context of these verses, you'll see there is no contradiction at all. Wisdom in God and God's ways is the principal thing. Wisdom in the ways of man will give you much grief (as it is giving you now because it is the source of confusion).

Quote:

ISA 14:21 Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.
DEU 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Again, context dear. Isaiah was a prophet speaking to the Israelites, warning them of their impending doom should they continue to wander away from God. Deuteronomy was written by Moses for the Israelites who had just been freed from 400 years of slavery.

Quote:

It is a real story book. You are fools to believe the lies in this book, you've been brainwashed by the church and I pity you for that.

No dear. The real brainwashing is secularism. The very attraction that pulls you away from your Creator is pulling you down into the bogs of sin and destruction. Christ doesn't brainwash you. He frees you! You can be free from this confusion, from this chaos. You can see order and beauty in the world - that which conforms to the Will of God. You don't have to work so hard to make sense of an otherwise seemingly confusing, random, and unpredictable world. You can learn God's path for you life, follow that path, and find that order and beauty you seek! Won't you join us?

:)

_Luci_ 01-22-2015 02:58 PM

I'm the brainwashed one? I'm getting infractions for speaking openly, deemed unsaved garbage, and treated with hostility. I have not insulted anyone on this forum. I have been peaceful while commenting here and have received threats and hostility in turn. If you presented me with proof that your god exists, I would believe. Why? Because I'm open-minded. You, on the other hand, when provided with evidence to the contrary of what you believe, dismiss it as false, sinful, and simple.
I never called you crazy or creepy, those are your words not mine. Don't put words in my mouth please. I say what I mean, I don't need you to tell me what I'm saying.
I understand that you think god has many characteristics, but peace and war are opposites. If he is a god of war and peace he is a god of hypocrisy. Hypocrysy is a sin according to the bible, so by that logic, your god is also a god of sin.
God is one and three but not one or three because he doesn't fit inside the confines of the natural world ... This is the standard Christian response when presented with a point that they can't refute logically. Claim that it's because we can't understand god. You know why we can't understand god? Because he isn't real.
As for genesis there, you say the second chapter is just explaining it further ... It isn't going into further detail, it is contradicting the order in which things were made.
I'm not brainwashed because I think logically and with an open mind. You are brainwashed because you have such a limited view that you only accept what conforms with what you believe is right.

_Luci_ 01-22-2015 03:58 PM

And there, just got another infraction. The reason? "Going yappity yap yap yapitty yap." No intelligent response, no real reason or reference to the rules. Just a brainwashed person with a closed mind who can't have an intelligent conversation with another human being.

Mary Etheldreda 01-22-2015 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Luci_ (Post 1130802)
And there, just got another infraction. The reason? "Going yappity yap yap yapitty yap." No intelligent response, no real reason or reference to the rules. Just a brainwashed person with a closed mind who can't have an intelligent conversation with another human being.

Calm down dear. You're not getting infractions for speaking your mind. You're getting infractions for breaking the very rules you agreed to honor when you registered here.

Hold your tongue and read instead.