The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   PROOF Demons are inserted to Rock & Roll Records (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=66927)

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-26-2011 03:15 AM

PROOF Demons are inserted to Rock & Roll Records

This man is a former producer and knows what he is talking about!

He said that one album by Crosby Stills and Nash was responsible for all the uprising in the 1970's because a demon of rebellion was implanted in the record! :o

There is some fascinating proof that Satan is in charge of Hellywood in this video.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-26-2011 03:23 AM

Re: PROOF Demons are inserted to Rock & Roll Records

I appreciate actually hearing Brother John Todd speak! I know him primarily as the source for the Jack Chick Comic THE BROKEN CROSS. This was a good excerpt exposing the dangers of what many now consider "classic rock." I suspect the person Todd is thinking of early in this talk is Jeff Fenholt, who was a singer with Black Sabbath and after being born again exposed a lot of the satanic goings in in the rock 'n roll world on TBN.

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-26-2011 03:46 AM

Chris Brown says Fallen Angels are the reason for his success. :o

Pastor Ezekiel 06-26-2011 04:12 AM

The demonic band known as "kiss" is infamous for spreading satan's message among the youth. :angry:

LW1997 10-21-2017 04:46 PM

The song that desribes Elvis best is "Devil in Disguise":bye:

Diesel Stanford 04-05-2018 11:40 PM

Re: PROOF Demons are inserted to American Rock & Roll Records

Nah, that was another idea created by Jack Chick.

<<<spam link removed by a helpful moderator>>>

Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp. Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.Let every thing that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord. (Psalm 150)
As I said, no song can be as demonic as this one:

<<<another spam link removed by a helpful moderator>>>

We in New Zealand at least have non demonic music such as Johnny Devlin.

Didymus Much 04-05-2018 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Stanford (Post 1230851)
Nah, that was another idea created by Jack Chick...

Did you just tell Daisy-Mae Johnson (soon to be Mrs. Pastor Ezekiel Flint, she assures us for the last nine years) that's she's wrong? :o

Diesel Stanford 04-05-2018 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1230854)
Did you just tell Daisy-Mae Johnson (soon to be Mrs. Pastor Ezekiel Flint, she assures us for the last nine years) that's she's wrong? :o

Can it be? Somebody in this forum said God loves Germany and made a thread about it. Somebody else made a post about God hating Germany. Which is it now?:fear2:Scripture does not contradict itself.

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. (1st Corinthians 14:33)

About Hollywood - Hellywood - she's completely right.

Repent!

Didymus Much 04-06-2018 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Stanford (Post 1230858)
Can it be? Somebody in this forum said God loves Germany and made a thread about it. Somebody else made a post about God hating Germany. Which is it now?:fear2:Scripture does not contradict itself.

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. (1st Corinthians 14:33)

About Hollywood - Hellywood - she's completely right.

Repent!

I'll take that as a yes.

:bye:

Diesel Stanford 04-06-2018 12:14 AM

Re: PROOF Demons are inserted to Ed Sheeran

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1230860)
I'll take that as a yes.

:bye:

You know the Bible - but so does Satan.

Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,and saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him. (Matthew 4:1-11);)

Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults. (Psalm 19:12)

Didymus Much 04-06-2018 12:29 AM

Re: PROOF Demons are inserted to Ed Sheeran

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Stanford (Post 1230863)
You know the Bible - but so does Satan...

I'm not on trial here.