The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

GOD=life 12-22-2010 02:01 AM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vekter (Post 659600)
... No. I am not a pedophile.

Can you prove it? If you give us your name, then we can check the sex offender registry.

Just making sure... for the children. Please think of the children! Someone!

Mega Jenkins 12-22-2010 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 659601)
I really can't stand racists like you. Let me guess, you have black friends. :(

You're incapable of comprehending my words or answering my question? I can reword it if you'd like (although my grammar should be understandable to anyone that speaks english haha... [so i'm assuming you misread or something to that extent]) I'm not racist and don;t understand why you use the word so freely; When words are abused the meaning is lost. Is there something you are indicating about black friends? You're either being self contradictory (racism) or implying that I feel obligated to stand up for minorities, which I do not, OR it went over my head. haha....

PS: I'm perfectly willing to have a conversatio without insults at every post.

Joe-XXXXXL 12-22-2010 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 659605)
If anything, these FORTRESS TEAM 2 Gamers are the REAL racists. There is only one negro in the game and apparently he blows stuff up, like all real-life negroes. He also has a 40 oz bottle with him, just like all real-life negroes. How racist and stereotypical can you get?

I advise all these unsaved gamers who dare call us racist to look in the mirror to see who the real racists are. And to read Matthew 7:1-5. The Lord doesn't look kindly on people like you.

So I'm racist to black people because i play TF2 even though i have many black friends?

Anyways I'm done with this site. I'll leave you and let you believe what you want and you can let me believe what I want.

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-22-2010 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe-XL (Post 659616)
So I'm racist to black people because i play TF2 even though i have many black friends?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones, couple posts up
Let me guess, you have black friends.

You called that one, Levi! :thumbsup:

"I have friends who are _____": The slogan of the closet racist.

Billy Bob Jenkins 12-22-2010 02:07 AM

@ Mega Jenkins, Joe XL, and Mr. Wolf

All three of you need to apologize to Jesus for the outrageously racist and offensive behavior you have shown on our Godly forum today. If you do not repent, you will burn in Hell. :devil:

GOD=life 12-22-2010 02:07 AM

Quote:

Ahhhh, the old "but I have negro friends, so I CANNOT BE RACIST" excuse. Maybe the whole reason you associate with negroes is so that you can convince YOURSELF that you aren't racist.

If you weren't actually racist, then you would say "I have friends". You wouldn't even KNOW they are negro.

Quote:

I'll leave you and let you believe what you want and you can let me believe what I want.

Actually, YOU are the one who barged in HERE. We did not go to your forum. But maybe we should........ seems people over there haven't heard of Jesus Christ yet.........

Bob4God 12-22-2010 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 659619)
You called that one, Levi! :thumbsup:

"I have friends who are _____": The slogan of the closet racist.

I agree, nothing offends me more than people who claim not to be prejudiced because they have friends of certain skin color or sexual preference.

Shame on them!

I am proud to say I have NO black friends. Or gay friends, or atheist friends. In fact I have no friends that aren't GODly white conservative Republicans.

Mistress Cookie 12-22-2010 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mega Jenkins (Post 659614)
Is there something you are indicating about black friends? You're either being self contradictory (racism) or implying that I feel obligated to stand up for minorities.

The Landover Baptist Church does not descriminate against any American in Good Standing.

To imply otherwise is heresy.

Gabriel Reproba 12-22-2010 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe-XL (Post 659415)
One more thing. Stop calling my an atheist, because I'm not.

What god do you think you believe in then?

Mega Jenkins 12-22-2010 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 659630)
The Landover Baptist Church does not descriminate against any American in Good Standing.

To imply otherwise is heresy.

Well put.

SSiskel 12-22-2010 02:45 AM

Hello Everyone,
As a point of reference, the first American school shooting occurred at the University of Texas or August 1st, 1966. The first videogame, Pong, was released commercially in 1972. Interestingly enough, the first Canadian school shooting happened in the Altona schoolhouse on October 10th, 1902.

Levi Jones 12-22-2010 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSiskel (Post 659635)
Hello Everyone,
As a point of reference, the first American school shooting occurred at the University of Texas or August 1st, 1966. The first videogame, Pong, was released commercially in 1972. Interestingly enough, the first Canadian school shooting happened in the Altona schoolhouse on October 10th, 1902.

Yet the pace has accelerated exponentially since the invention of video games and music that glorifies it.

Gabriel Reproba 12-22-2010 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 659637)
Yet the pace has accelerated exponentially since the invention of video games and music that glorifies it.

Godly comment, Brother, but I suspect that these knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers don't understand second order math concepts like acceleration.

Lisa H 12-22-2010 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSiskel (Post 659635)
Hello Everyone,

Are you trying to blame Canadian's

SSiskel 12-22-2010 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 659637)

Christianity has also increased in prevalence since then. Following your logic, it must also be a contributing factor. The increase in the Christian fundamentalism movement may actually be comparable to that of the increase in school shootings, from a statistical standpoint anyways.

Lycia The Repentant 12-22-2010 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSiskel (Post 659649)
Christianity has also increased in prevalence since then. Following your logic, it must also be a contributing factor. The increase in the Christian fundamentalism movement may actually be comparable to that of the increase in school shootings, from a statistical standpoint anyways.

Don't be ridiculous. The only thing Christian fundamentalism is a contributing factor towards is saving souls for Jesus.

Besides, the first electronic gaming device came out roughly twenty-five years before Pong. Ever hear of the Cathode Ray Tube Amusement Device developed in 1947? Proof that electronic gaming contributes to school shootings! :thumbdown:

Levi Jones 12-22-2010 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba (Post 659644)
Godly comment, Brother, but I suspect that these knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers don't understand second order math concepts like acceleration.

It's amazing, brother. My father and all his friends had their pocketknives at school. The older kids often brought their assault rifle to school at the opening of hunting season, so they could jump in the car after after the school day, yet there were no school shootings.

What changed? Rock-n-roll music and video games. :angry:

SSiskel 12-22-2010 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 659655)
Don't be ridiculous. The only thing Christian fundamentalism is a contributing factor towards is saving souls for Jesus.

Besides, the first electronic gaming device came out roughly twenty-five years before Pong. Ever hear of the Cathode Ray Tube Amusement Device developed in 1947? Proof that electronic gaming contributes to school shootings! :thumbdown:

Yes Lycia,

The 1902 shooting was directly related to the 1947 device. Do not let those 45 perfidious years fool you.

Isaiah 45:6-7 and Amos 3:6 seem to indicate that I may have a point.

MairuZero 12-22-2010 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 659663)
It's amazing, brother. My father and all his friends had their pocketknives at school. The older kids often brought their assault rifle to school at the opening of hunting season, so they could jump in the car after after the school day, yet there were no school shootings.

What changed? Rock-n-roll music and video games. :angry:

Yes because music and is TOTALLY to blame for people's behavior. I don't deny some video games, cause a rise in violence, but that's usually people who can't grasp the difference between fiction and reality. But music? Really? That right there is one of the most repeated and dumbest reasons for human behavior I have ever heard.

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-22-2010 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MairuZero (Post 659722)
Yes because music and is TOTALLY to blame for people's behavior. I don't deny some video games, cause a rise in violence, but that's usually people who can't grasp the difference between fiction and reality. But music? Really? That right there is one of the most repeated and dumbest reasons for human behavior I have ever heard.

Yet even the Godless secular NY Times admits that heavy metal music has driven teenagers to suicide.

Or Bob Dylan freely admitted he sold his soul to the Devil.

Or the famous 1999 Columbine shootings which were done under the influence of a video game (Doom) and music (Rammstein, KMFDM)

Or that rock musicians have famously put hidden Satanic messages in their songs, causing people to kill.

Or mainstream secular scientists have done studies which prove that rock music causes violence.

The facts don't lie.