The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   First openly Pastafarian elected to office/ wears colander during swearing-in (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95850)

Persecuted Craig 01-08-2014 02:40 PM

First openly Pastafarian elected to office/ wears colander during swearing-in

1 Attachment(s)
What is this country coming to?!?:fear2:

If you thought that the homers and lesbos demanding "equal rights" wasn't un-Holy enough, this story will surely send you screaming in horror.

This God-mocker, Christopher Schaeffer, has gone too far. :angry: He's even claiming to be some sort of pastor for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

The NY Daily News and other God-less publications are reporting:

Quote:

A New York politician sported a spaghetti strainer as a head covering for his swearing-in ceremony to make a point about religious freedom.

Christopher Schaeffer, a minister in the Pastafarian faith, wore a solemn face on Jan. 2 as he stood with a colander on his head and his hand raised while Town Clerk Allison Dispense administered the oath of office to join the Pomfret Town Board.

"It's just a statement about religious freedom," he told reporter Greg Fox of the Observer in Dunkirk, about accessorizing with the symbol of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
This person has persecuted the entire town of Pomfret, NY. What's next?? :firedevil:

Just take a look at this joker with his un-Holy pasta bowl on his head. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my Bible-Bunker™.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 01-08-2014 07:31 PM

Re: First openly Pastafarian elected to office/ wears colander during swearing-in

Pastafarians all have limp noodles. :D

But seriously, these haters of God will get what's coming to them.

Quote:

2 Peter 2:1 (1611 King James Bible)

But there were false prophets also among the people, euen as there shall bee false teachers among you, who priuily shall bring in damnable heresies, euen denying the Lord that bought them, and bring vpon themselues swift destruction.
God will destroy those who make satire of religion. :thumbsup:

Basilissa 01-08-2014 07:37 PM

Re: First openly Pastafarian elected to office/ wears colander during swearing-in

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persecuted Craig (Post 1054178)
What is this country coming to?!?:fear2:

If you thought that the homers and lesbos demanding "equal rights" wasn't un-Holy enough, this story will surely send you screaming in horror.

This God-mocker, Christopher Schaeffer, has gone too far. :angry: He's even claiming to be some sort of pastor for the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

The NY Daily News and other God-less publications are reporting:

This person has persecuted the entire town of Pomfret, NY. What's next?? :firedevil:

Just take a look at this joker with his un-Holy pasta bowl on his head. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my Bible-Bunker™.

As a Pastafarian, he probably was just hiding his dreads under that thing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark L. Snyde, PhD (Post 1054229)
God will destroy those who make satire of religion. :thumbsup:

Amen Brother! The clock is ticking and the End is near, now more than ever (1 John 2:18).

Pastor Ezekiel 01-09-2014 04:52 AM

This is just ridiculous. What kind of person wears a spaghetti colander on their head? Do they seriously expect us to abandon the Lord of Hosts, creator of the known universe (including Heaven and hell) with a getup like that? :huh:

God has warned us about false prophets in the End Times. :nono:

Quote:

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Godfly 01-09-2014 01:41 PM

First a black president now the retards are holding public office.

see_the_light 01-09-2014 05:33 PM

This reminds me of Joseph in egypt, the servant's dream he interpreted (genesis 40 if memory serves me right), the servant with a with three baskets in is head was hanged.

Let us pray that the meaning stays the same.

PRAISE THE LORD.