The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Miracle Spring Water Eliminates Debt!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=90445)

Jedediah 05-25-2013 11:45 PM

Miracle Spring Water Eliminates Debt!!

I challenge anyone to find a better return on their investment!

Pastor Ed Lowman 05-26-2013 04:27 AM

Re: Miracle Spring Water Eliminates Debt!!

Brother Popoff has quite a way with words and God's Word. I admire his enthusiasm.

Many don't know, but my son Connor actually drew those printed-on rays of Jesus on the envelopes and literature Popoff uses to help convey the idea that by giving a love gift of any amount, the miracle of Jesus' healing water would get started working inside the world economy to finish off with the giver somehow having fewer bills.

But you've got to believe! And as anyone in Freehold knows, even though we can't explain it, that doesn't mean God doesn't do it.

Sammy The Penitent 05-29-2013 09:33 PM

Just some of the hundreds of awsome testimonials for Pastor Popoff's Miracle Spring Water:

I wrote for prayer for my son, for a drinking problem. Well some weeks ago he told me he quit drinking! At three parties with alcohol, I observed no drinking and no smoking. I give God the Glory and Thank you.
--Sister B Sampson, Winnipeg, MB

I received the miracle spring water and the blessed cakes in Jesus' name. Everything around me and my family is different. Blessings have been occurring. You were not wrong; it was a $17,000 loan that was granted to me to pay off most of my debts. You're a guiding light. I thank the Lord for your prayers. I see myself now walking in the right path.
--Brother E. Sotomayor, Bronx, NY

Thank you for your prayers. Last week I found out that I had an account with enough money in it to pay almost all of my credit cards. This was a total surprise to me. Thank you again for praying with me.
--Sister C. Bercier, Vanier, ON Canada

Rev Peter Popoff I am so glad that we are in contact with each other, your prayers for us is a blessing, one thing I have been asking the lord for was a home, thanks to you for all of your prayers my wish came true. I now have a home of my own and that's not all my husband received a $302,000.00 check in the mail the other day unexpectedly. You told me in the letter that miracle money would come true and it has. Thank you so very much for all of your prayers god is good and he has blessed me tremendously .
-- Mrs. Bladensburg

....As if there was ever any doubt about it's validity

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-29-2013 10:02 PM

Remarkable video, remarkable testimonies. It is true that God wants you all to be rich. Jesus felt the poor would always be with us, and that is probably because there are some out there who simply won't get up of their couch and post that check to Mr Popoff.

Jedediah 05-29-2013 11:31 PM

Those are some stirring testimonials. I too have found taking out loans to be an excellent way to pay off debt. And with Jesus overseeing the terms, even better.

Marko Loimaan-Aho 05-24-2014 06:05 PM

Once again I stand here in Eskimoland wordless. God has given so many miracles to the people living in the USA!
I tried to call the number to get some water, but it seems impossible to get it overseas. Blessed are the people in America.

BaptistBethany 05-24-2014 08:38 PM

Peter Popoff is a wonderful man of God. It is such a shame that everyone cannot see this. He has truly been persecuted for the gifts of the Holy Spirit he has been given by God.

This link proves that Wikipedia is run by liberal satan worshipping heathens who are just out to disparage the name of a good Christian man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Popoff

They use words such as con man, scam artist, and flim flam to describe him. Why, even that horrid man James Randi stalks poor Mr. Popoff, trying to prove him as a fake. He even went so far as enlisting the help of Johnny Carson and The Tonight Show to attack Peter Popoff.

And the Better Business Bureau is no better! They had the nerve to give Mr. Popoff's ministries a rating of F. Can you believe that?

It is shameful how many lies are being spread about this poor man!

Basilissa 05-24-2014 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaptistBethany (Post 1090652)
Peter Popoff is a wonderful man of God. It is such a shame that everyone cannot see this. He has truly been persecuted for the gifts of the Holy Spirit he has been given by God.

This link proves that Wikipedia is run by liberal satan worshipping heathens who are just out to disparage the name of a good Christian man.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Popoff

They use words such as con man, scam artist, and flim flam to describe him. Why, even that horrid man James Randi stalks poor Mr. Popoff, trying to prove him as a fake. He even went so far as enlisting the help of Johnny Carson and The Tonight Show to attack Peter Popoff.

And the Better Business Bureau is no better! They had the nerve to give Mr. Popoff's ministries a rating of F. Can you believe that?

It is shameful how many lies are being spread about this poor man!

Because of such unjust persecution like you describe, we know for a fact that this man is a righteous man of God:

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

1 John 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

BaptistBethany 05-24-2014 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1090654)
Because of such unjust persecution like you describe, we know for a fact that this man is a righteous man of God:

John 15:20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

1 John 3:13 Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.

2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Dear Basilissa, You are so right! Peter Popoff is truly a man of God. If you google his name, there appears so many entries attacking this man - calling him a charlatan, con man, etc.

A Canadian woman even had the audacity to sue him, wanting her tithe money returned because she didn't get "a miracle". Well, I have news for that woman. It wasn't Peter Popoff's fault she didn't get her miracle. It was her own fault. All she had to do was pray and ask God, in Jesus's name - just like the following Bible verses tell us to do.

John 14:13
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

John 14:14
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

John 15:16
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

John 16:23
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

John 16:24
Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

John 16:26
At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you

All she had to do was pray, and have a small amount of faith (just a mustard seed's worth). It was all her own fault she didn't get a miracle!

Naomi Ruth Lamb 05-26-2014 08:21 PM

I can personally attest to the Holy Spirit of our GOD working through this man and his miraculous products. My dear mother, concerned about how she was going to put food on the table when I was but a girl, wrote to Brother Peter when she saw him on the TV through the window of an electronics store in Hoboken.

The precious pastor said, "If you will simply write and request the free lifesaver candy, kiss it, and mail it back to me, your debt problems will be solved, your family will eat bountifully, and you will see renewed vigor, ambition, and spirituality in your life and the lives of your loved ones." Well, mother took her last money and bought a stamp to request the lifesaver.

When it came, she kissed it for hours until it was almost gone, then placed it in the handy return plastic envelope along with the required donation of $100 that she stole from father's pillowcase (he didn't trust banks at the time).

Within days, Father was approved for a $25,000 equity loan, our bills were paid, and we had fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, a fresh garden salad (a garden appeared where only seeds had been just a month or two earlier), and Mother's best caramel apple pie with strawberry cream cheese topping. Yum, yum, and PRAISE GOD.

Perhaps one of Landover's lawyers could represent Pastor Peter in a slander/libel suit for free?

I'm going to get some of the miracle spring water for everyone and pass it out during services next week for a love offering to Pastor Ezekiel of $1000. Titanium tithers will get one FREE. I can't wait to hear about all the blessings that will be reported as a result of this act of faith and your financial support of our pastor.