The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Q'uran VS Hitler's Mien Kamph: the cheat sheet (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=75038)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-25-2012 05:22 AM

Q'uran VS Hitler's Mien Kamph: the cheat sheet

Quote:

Mein Kampf- States that Germans are the superior race of mankind and that Germany is destined to rule the world , and dominate all other races and nations.
The Q'uran-States that Islam and Muslims are the superiors of mankind and that Islam is divinely mandated to rule the world and dominate all other races, creeds and nations. ...

Mein Kampf-Says that the German State is to have control over every aspect of life. Says all individuals must submit to the State.
The Q'uran-Says that Islam and Sharia is to have control over every aspect of life. Says all individuals must submit to Islam. ...

Mein Kampf-Says that Germans have the duty to claim their divinely appointed place in the world by whatever means necessary. Puts loyalty to the Volk (the race) above all other ethical considerations.
The Q'uran-Says that Muslims have a duty to wage Jihad and to advance Islam's domination over the world (Dar Islam and Dar Harb) by any means necessary. Places loyalty to fellow Muslims (Umma) and Islam above all other ethical considerations.

... Mein Kampf-Mandates that men are superior to women and that women's place should be limited to procreation, the kitchen and the home.
The Q'uran-Mandates that men are superior to women and that women's place should be limited to procreation, the kitchen and the home. (Admittedly, the Q'uran goes quite a bit farther than Mein Kampf on this topic)

... Mein Kampf-Says that homosexuals are 'race traitors' and should be condemned to death. (Many, in fact were murdered in the concentration camps).
The Q'uran-Says homosexuals are unholy to Allah and should be condemned to death

... Mein Kampf-Sets out a detailed model for world conquest, including rules for how conquered peoples are to be suppressed and dominated by the German race. States that the wealth, resources and property of subject peoples belongs to Germans by right and the right to life for subject peoples is dependent on Germans. States that non-Germans have no legal or civil rights.
The Q'uran-Sets out a detailed model for world conquest, including rules for how conquered peoples are to be suppressed and dominated by Muslims. States that the wealth, resources and property of subject peoples belongs to Muslims by right and the right to life for subject peoples is dependent on Muslims. States that non-Muslims have no legal or civil rights. (in truth, a lot of this has its basis in the Hadith and the Sunna, but both derive essentially from what's in the Q'uran, along with all the other aspects of Sharia).

... Mein Kampf-Divides the world into 'German land' and enemy territory. States that land with Germans living in it or land that once had Germans ruling it rightfully belongs to Germany, and Germany is entitled to get it back by any means necessary.
The Q'uran-Divides the world into 'Dar al Islam' (Muslim ruled land) and enemy territory (Dar al Harb). States that land with Muslims living in it or land that once had Muslims ruling it rightfully belongs to Dar al Islam, and Muslims are entitled to get it back by any means necessary. ...

Mein Kampf-Blames the Jews for society's ills and says that they will be exterminated.
The Q'uran-Blames the Jews for society's ills and says that they will be exterminated. ("On the day of Judgement the rocks and trees will call out 'O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me! Come and slay him!")
A bit unfair, after all, Hitler never had sex with a ten-year-old like Mo-ham-head did. In fact, he only got married when he was old, to an old lady....Must be one of those raisin-bread weirdos, you know, the kind who like their raisins mushy instead of chewy. Oh, anyway, it's from this link:

http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.co...ein-kampf.html

Holyfield 03-07-2012 10:40 PM

Re: Q'uran VS Hitler's Miem Kamf: the cheat sheet

Thankyou for exposing the muslims as the Nazis they really are. They will get what they deserve eventually.:lex_12:

Gal 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."

Samuel Coleridge 03-08-2012 12:56 AM

I'm surprised the denizens of this site haven't all converted to Islam in light of this revlation.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 03-08-2012 07:20 AM

I'd like to make a quiz, like our Bible quizzes: "Is this quote from Mien Kamph or The Koran?" (Toss in some from the Book of Mormon, too.)

Here's a few particularly Muslim-sounding quotes. (I'd like to copy and paste the bulk of the text but I lose formattingwhen I do. How do I "view source" (to see the html) in Internet Explorer?)

Mein Kampf:80 "Eternal Nature inexorably revenges the transgressors of her laws. I am acting on behalf of the Almighty Creator. By warding off the Jews I am fighting for the Lord's work."

Mein Kampf:120 "By using religious forces for political purposes, Der Fuhrer awakens a spirit most would not have believed possible." Mein Kampf:123 "But once it is in danger of being oppressed, it is justified in fighting with all available weapons.... For any man who is not willing to fight, righteous Providence has already decreed his doom. The world is not intended for the cowardly."

Mein Kampf:127 "With religious conviction...the bearers of the new doctrine must declare themselves ready and willing to fight."

Pastor Rune Enoe 08-10-2012 08:51 PM

Re: Q'uran VS Hitler's Mien Kamph: the cheat sheet

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 851591)
A bit unfair, after all, Hitler never had sex with a ten-year-old like Mo-ham-head did. In fact, he only got married when he was old, to an old lady....

To me that is an important difference, and not in Herr Mohammed's favor. Here's another way of highlighting the differences between the two tyrants:

Attachment 19584

Maybe I should add that both the Quran and Mein Kampf are bestsellers even today in Islamic countries: Hitler book bestseller in Turkey

Otto Skorzeny 08-13-2012 12:47 AM

Quote:

Mein Kampf- States that Germans are the superior race of mankind and that Germany is destined to rule the world , and dominate all other races and nations.
The Q'uran-States that Islam and Muslims are the superiors of mankind and that Islam is divinely mandated to rule the world and dominate all other races, creeds and nations. ...
Germans invented jet fighters, ballistic missiles, and Zyklon B. All Muslims ever invented was camel buggery.

Quote:

... Mein Kampf-Mandates that men are superior to women and that women's place should be limited to procreation, the kitchen and the home.
The Q'uran-Mandates that men are superior to women and that women's place should be limited to procreation, the kitchen and the home. (Admittedly, the Q'uran goes quite a bit farther than Mein Kampf on this topic)
And?

Quote:

... Mein Kampf-Says that homosexuals are 'race traitors' and should be condemned to death. (Many, in fact were murdered in the concentration camps).
The Q'uran-Says homosexuals are unholy to Allah and should be condemned to death
Leviticus 18:22 (KJV): “Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind it is abomination.”

Nobody likes homers

Quote:

... Mein Kampf-Divides the world into 'German land' and enemy territory. States that land with Germans living in it or land that once had Germans ruling it rightfully belongs to Germany, and Germany is entitled to get it back by any means necessary.
Do you prefer it when France is run by a bunch of immoral losers......such as the French?

Izmael ibn Ibrahim 11-25-2013 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 851591)
Mein Kampf-Says that Germans have the duty to claim their divinely appointed place in the world by whatever means necessary. Puts loyalty to the Volk (the race) above all other ethical considerations.
The Q'uran-Says that Muslims have a duty to wage Jihad and to advance Islam's domination over the world (Dar Islam and Dar Harb) by any means necessary. Places loyalty to fellow Muslims (Umma) and Islam above all other ethical considerations.

You do know Jesus (pigs be upon him) preached Jihad, don't you?

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

This is a debate between a Christian and a Muslim. The Muslim guy won.

It just goes to show we know the Bible better than most of you.

Dr Laurence Niles 11-25-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izmael ibn Ibrahim (Post 1043860)

Luke 19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

What you forget is that Jesus is the creator of the universe. Mohamhed was just a dirty old man.

You can't compare the two.

:wacko:

Thomas Taylor 11-25-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

No, Jesus did not preach Jihad, He slaughtered His enemies. Big difference between that and Jihad. Jihad is a holy war, very much like a crusade, waged for religious reasons.

How to Jihad as recorded in the Koran:
  1. Pray to Allah and smack the wife around one last time.
  2. Strap bomb to self.
  3. Stand around Jews and/or infidels.
  4. Go BOOM
  5. VIRGINS!!! leaving behind the tented biatch you slapped in step 1, who can never remarry and is supposed to get a fuzzy feeling about what you did.
Now run away and wave your bum in the air for allan to come and fill for you.

Russell Holbeck 11-25-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Hello Izmael ibn Ibrahim.

You are reading more in to that verse than is there it says to bring them to Jesus and slay them before Him not to keep doing it after He left He was crucified and buried and then He woke up and now He is in Heaven with His Father who is also Him so He is not here right now.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I do not remember any pigs on Jesus in the Bible I would have marked that with a Post-It note maybe that story is in the Koran.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 02-05-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

I'm not going to watch some stupid rap battle.

The fact that you think a rap battle can settle this debate tells me all I need to know about you.

This isn't about busting rhymes, this is about who has the Ultimate Authority on every detail of our modern lives, and who is just peddling the obsolete superstitions of middle-eastern semi-barbarians.

SlopeHead1980 02-15-2014 11:35 PM

You side with Hitler??

Basilissa 02-15-2014 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solus1980 (Post 1065250)
You side with Hitler??

Well, he was no angel, but he slaughtered much less people than the Muslims, and he did not endorse raping 9-year old girls.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-16-2014 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slopus1980 (Post 1065250)
You side with Hitler??

There are definitely worse people to side with.

Fireburp 01-30-2015 06:38 PM

I just want to point out that not all musilum are like this.

Zechariah Smyth 01-30-2015 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireburp (Post 1132032)

Then they aren't following the koran, and thus aren't technically mooslims.

:thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 01-31-2015 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireburp (Post 1132032)

That's absurd. All mudslimes are hellbound moonworshipers. :lex_12:

MitzaLizalor 01-31-2015 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 851591)
Quote:

The Q'uran-Divides the world into 'Dar al Islam' (Muslim ruled land) and enemy territory (Dar al Harb). States that land with Muslims living in it or land that once had Muslims ruling it rightfully belongs to Dar al Islam, and Muslims are entitled to get it back by any means necessary. ...

Much like the Romish heretics or the communists. The world is split into two halves: those who need to be "converted" to a system of lies and those who are already subjugated.

It doesn't seem to make any difference whether they're papists and non-papists or communists and non-communists or muslims and non-muslims. Sure, in all cases there are people who don't advocate the methods used but in all cases they are happy to exist inside the central cocoon regardless of the cost of sustaining it or of the price paid in human misery to establish it. An employee of the Vatican gets job security, food, peace, shelter and so on just as a communist apparatchik does (or did) or the guy who sweeps out the mosque. Military personnel get less of the peace but on the other hand they are not at the centre of things, very much the opposite: they are expanding the range of the tyranny which supports them. They do get respect.

From time to time someone who opposes the regime, or even objects to its methods, will be killed. History tells us that these number in the tens of millions. Mein Kampf is an extremely boring book, neck and neck with The Communist Manifesto but for verbose gobbledygook The Koran is a stand alone winner.
MATTHEW 7
15-20
Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
KJV .. look up
At Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah's speech yesterday—if you click the screenshot you'll hear his ranting tone underneath the voiceover—we see what "oh, that's just a few extremists" looks like. They're packed in like sardines and by their fruits they are known. When they have elections they become the governments of both minor and major nations just as the communists became and just as still happens in The Vatican.

Presbyterians need not apply. Fancy dress is obligatory.

http://www.23hq.com/23666/19796488_8...3e2a_mblog.jpg . . . . . . . http://www.23hq.com/23666/19796520_9...9a63_mblog.jpg . . . . . . . http://www.23hq.com/23666/19796611_c...7eb2_mblog.jpg . . . . . . . http://www.23hq.com/23666/19796673_b...cf8a_mblog.jpg