The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   What's worse? Homosexuality or Bestiality? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97500)

Bjorn Jensen 03-05-2014 06:49 AM

What's worse? Homosexuality or Bestiality?

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Leviticus 20:15-16
If a man lies with an animal, he shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. If a woman approaches any animal and lies with it, you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

The Bible is very clear that people who has sex with animals or people of the same gender are sodomites who deserves to die. In both cases, both participants has to be put to death. But what is worse? Homosexuality or Bestiality?

While the homo-endorsing liberal public would instantly say "bestiality!", I had a second thought on this issue, and I came up to the conclusion that homosexuality is worse than bestiality, infact alot worse. To begin with, as a Christian man I have a God-given right to not have my anus violated, while animals has no rights at all (Genesis 1:26), they don't think and they feel no pain whatsoever.

And secondly, the hypocrite public is already against bestiality, there is clearly more opposition towards bestiality than homosexuality in today's society, so naturally we have to take a bigger stand against homosexuality until that is just as opposed by the general public as bestiality is. Hypocrites, aren't they? They think that its wrong to have sex with animals, but they think its perfectly okay to ram your tallywacker up another man's anus. Now how does that make any sense?

Dr Laurence Niles 03-05-2014 08:25 AM

Re: What's worse? Homosexuality or Bestiality?

As the Bible tells us they are both worthy of death so I can't think of a way to discriminate between them.

Animals cannot give informed consent and the anal sex is by definition rape (anal).

It's all a bit of a head scratcher.

YIC

Mother Of Seven 03-05-2014 10:06 AM

The Lord forbids both.
Both are a sign of a very sick mind.
And of course, homosexuality leads to bestiality.
Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty knows that.
Senator Cory Bernardi (Australia) knows it too.
Pat Robertson is another who knows it.

Attila's Wife 03-05-2014 01:13 PM

I thought long and hard before voting on this one, because intuitively it seemed to me that they were the same, or maybe even bestiality was a bit worse. But then I thought whoah there! That business of "my feminine intuition tells me" is the kind of thing we hear from the man-hater who worships crystals and homeopathy - I forget her user alias, something like Design Fault or Systems Error. Dark hair, short-sighted, crazy.

The thing is, Dr Niles, you are right (obviously! :D ) when you say

Quote:

Animals cannot give informed consent and the anal sex is by definition rape (anal).
But if animals could give informed consent, maybe they would agree to it? We have no way of knowing. Also, if :god-fancy: had wanted them to object, he would have given them some way of letting us know. Instead, he gave us his Holy Word in Psalm 8:6-8

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

So on balance I am with Brother Ex-Viking, for the reasons he states.

YiC
AW
:jesus:

Alphonse Alban 03-05-2014 01:43 PM

Before I might have said bestiality, but experiences on this forum has definitely made my mind.
As far as I understand, there are people that only have sex with animal but not with humans. These people deserves single death. All the bronies that we get here have shown that most gaysexuals are also into bestiality, so the deserve to be stoned twice.

Gaysexuality, double the sin.

Russell Holbeck 03-05-2014 02:35 PM

Hello Ex-Viking.

I think that homosexuality is worse because when they are a homosexual they copulate with men and then there comes a time when they decide animals and children are also fair game that is not a pun and then they copulate with animals or children or maybe young animals so their depravity expands.

Pastor Ezekiel explained this to me this he is a very smart person he is helping me with my estate planning he smells like Aqua Velva.

If someone is copulating with animals I do not think they are interested in people any more so they are at the end of their depravity line.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I am sorry for using bad language I substituted copulate for having sex but there is not really a way to sugarcoat this.

Witch Hammer 03-05-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1070979)
As the Bible tells us they are both worthy of death so I can't think of a way to discriminate between them.

It's all a bit of a head scratcher.
YIC

I think donkeys can give informed consent, if God chooses to let them.

Numbers 22:28: And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

And maybe snakes.

Genesis 3:1: Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

To me Leviticus 20:15-16 implies that the beast has made a concious decision to participate, and should have its head bashed in with a stone accordingly, just like the human(s) involved.

Lev 20:15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.

16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

Freddy Osborne 03-11-2014 01:42 AM

What about a plant? Or fruit?

I once heard of a guy from Kentucky that ruined a crate of cantaloupe in his teenage years.

Why cantaloupe? I like cantaloupe. :thumbdown:

Kay314 03-11-2014 02:08 AM

They are the same.
If a man is so sick and corrupted that he will allow his own anus to be mutilated by another man's tallywhacker, he is no better than an animal.
Thus, homosexuality = bestiality.
Anyone who practices either sin deserves a fate worse than death.

Basilissa 03-11-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1071005)
Before I might have said bestiality, but experiences on this forum has definitely made my mind.
As far as I understand, there are people that only have sex with animal but not with humans. These people deserves single death. All the bronies that we get here have shown that most gaysexuals are also into bestiality, so the deserve to be stoned twice.

Gaysexuality, double the sin.

Exactly. Homosexuality is worse than bestiality because it involves two sinning people. Bestiality, on the other hand, involves only one sinner. Therefore, homosexuality possesses double amount of sin per each act, comparing to the amount of sin in the act of bestiality. I'm sure Dr. Snyde could explain it much better, but it can be proven with simple math:

Homosexual act = 1 sin (Man A) + 1 sin (Man B) = 2 sins (Men A,B)
Bestiality = 1 sin (Man A) + 0 sins (animal) = 1 sin (Man A)

Therefore, it takes two acts of bestiality to reach the level of sin committed in one act of homosexuality.

Attila's Wife 03-11-2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1072380)
Homosexuality is worse than bestiality because it involves two sinning people.

Sister, as so often on these Godly forums, you cut to the chase here. :thumbsup: Thank you for that. But I don't even begin to understand the math which, as you yourself admit, would be better explained by Dr Snyde.

YiC
AW
:jesus:

Alphonse Alban 03-11-2014 08:35 PM

Quote:

Right you are, Sister! I did not meant this in my though, but I clearly overlooked the math on this matter. In my opinion gaysexuals are automatically also beastsexuals, as bronies have shown. So gaysexuality might be even more deviant than I thought previously. Let me explain by using your formula.

Homosexual act = 2 sins (Man A (sin of gaysexuality AND bestiality) ) + 2 sins (Man B (sin of gaysexuality AND bestiality) )= 4 sins (Men A,B )

So gaysuality is actually 4 times more sinful than bestiality!

Freddy Osborne 03-11-2014 10:24 PM

Quote:

Exactly. Homosexuality is worse than bestiality because it involves two sinning people. Bestiality, on the other hand, involves only one sinner. Therefore, homosexuality possesses double amount of sin per each act, comparing to the amount of sin in the act of bestiality. I'm sure Dr. Snyde could explain it much better, but it can be proven with simple math:

Therefore, it takes two acts of bestiality to reach the level of sin committed in one act of homosexuality.

I have struggled with this but no more... Numbers don't lie!

Kay314 03-11-2014 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frednekk (Post 1072441)
I have struggled with this but no more... Numbers don't lie!

Don't be so trustworthy of numbers, remember that Satan has one of his own!

lukasekman 03-12-2014 11:02 AM

At first though, I'd say that both are equally evil. Scripture is clear that perpetrators of both acts deserved to be put to death.
Both acts do also contribute to demographic meltdown.

However, bestiality encourages the Darwinist idea of that "human is just another species", akin to animal rights activism, furries and cannibalism. This makes bestiality slightly worse, but just slightly. It's like being burnt in 1401 degrees instead of 1400.

John Allen 03-12-2014 04:20 PM

No difference. They are both sins.

Homosexuality: Leviticus 18:22 Romans 1:24-27 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 1 Timothy 1:9 - 1:10 Jude 1:7

Bestiality: Leviticus 18:23 Exodus 22:19 Leviticus 20:15-16 Deuteronomy 27:21

So both should be illegal, and punishable with death. (To be more specific, stoning.)

WWJDnow 03-12-2014 10:40 PM

Homos are worse sinners because they ruin normal, God-fearing, American families.

John Allen 03-13-2014 01:26 PM

Well, imagine that. Obama passes his supposed freedom law and those furries start sleeping with animals on the street in front of Christians. Do we want that? Do we want our children to be exposed to that? The same goes with homers, so equally oppose both!

Elijah Mee, PhD 03-13-2014 08:50 PM

If you believe what the satanists (sorry, "scientists") have to say then they're basically the same thing. Man, monkey, what's the difference, eh?

Mary Etheldreda 03-13-2014 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SeekingEnlightenment (Post 1072838)
If you believe what the satanists (sorry, "scientists") have to say then they're basically the same thing. Man, monkey, what's the difference, eh?

That's what it all boils down to, doesn't it? To the atheist who has no moral code, one place is as good as another to seek instant gratification. With no ability to discern right from wrong, they have learned to suppress their God-given guilt alarm (Romans 2:15). It's why this road of same-sex marriage is so dangerous - Big Sodomy will stop at nothing to brainwash our children into accepting their New Way.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...4084be3618.jpg

It starts with public education, in which children are taught to disregard that soft, still voice of the Holy Spirit,
and embrace instead the moral teachings that support the Gay Agenda.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8lk2wbryB1rqfhjx.jpg

After years of indoctrination, new rules that apply to the nations military are incorporated
without nary a voice speaking out.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...bbbcb5f16f.jpg

When marriage is no longer sacred, the thrill of having "sex" with the same gender will no longer be enough.
Big Sodomy will encourage people to "explore" with different species.

Ultimately, we will have no control over what happens to
young brides on their wedding nights when the scientists, determined to play God,
create new, dangerous...
things...
to force women to copulate.