The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Freehold Truth and Light Baptist newspaper (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Gang of Nigra Queerboys Ruin Christmas Parade (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95398)

Pastor Ezekiel 12-22-2013 11:43 PM

Gang of Nigra Queerboys Ruin Christmas Parade

THIS incident gave me pause. Mr. Mayor, let's make sure these limp-wristed monkeys aren't scheduled for the Freehold Christmas Parade this Wednesday afternoon.

Quote:

Small Alabama town accidentally hires black drag queens to dance in Christmas parade

Residents in the small town of Semmes, Alabama were surprised when one of the acts in the annual Christmas parade was a group of black drag queens known as “The Prancing Elite.”

The captain of the troupe, Kentrell Collins, said he believed the offer had been made in good faith, and that the representative for the Friends of Semmes to whom he spoke knew who she was hiring.

“I said we’re all over 21 and we’re guys. She was so excited. She was like I didn’t know they had any groups like that in Mobile,” Collins told Fox 10 News.

The reaction of local residents to the troupe’s performance was overwhelmingly negative.

“I was outraged and appalled. I never expect anything like this at the Semmes Christmas parade,” Claudia Davis told Fox 10 News. “If they were gonna put this kind of activity in the parade, they should have notified the people of Semmes so that we had a choice whether we wanted out children to attend and see something like that.”

The members of “The Prancing Elite” sympathized with those who were offended.

“We do want to apologize if we offended anybody who did not know who we were before today, but still at the end of the day, we only just came to dance and we did get invited,” troupe leader Collins said.

Since news of the incident at the parade hit social media last night, the group has booked events for New Year’s Eve and Mardi Gras.

Meanwhile, according to Claudia Davis the Friends of Semmes have been removed as organizers of the Christmas parade. The city council will organize the event next year.

Watch the Fox 10 News report on the controversy below:

IreneS 12-23-2013 02:32 AM

Re: Gang of Nigra Queerboys Ruin Christmas Parade

That is utterly disgusting! :angry3:

Johny Joe Hold 12-23-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1050159)
THIS incident gave me pause. Mr. Mayor, let's make sure these limp-wristed monkeys aren't scheduled for the Freehold Christmas Parade this Wednesday afternoon.

I'll come by your office in the morning to review the parade entries, Pastor Zeke.

All the entries are from Freehold, but having you double check them would be a good idea.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 12-23-2013 04:05 AM

That was very shrewd and calculating on the part of those prancing primates...now they have gained free publicity and will be spreading their perversion all across the country.

I pray the Sweet Baby Jesus accelerates the AIDS they carry such that they do not make it to see Christmas. :pray:

Zechariah Smyth 12-23-2013 06:58 AM

The craziest part about this story is someone hired some shines to do a job, and they showed up.

:o

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-23-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1050194)
The craziest part about this story is someone hired some shines to do a job, and they showed up.

Yes, sadly the tradition dates back to the days of the black-face minstrel shows where the coon songs were sung.

http://black-face.com/minstrel-female-impersonators.htm

Mary Etheldreda 12-23-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 1050194)

No doubt to carry on the Gay Agenda, come rain or shine. Why, these darkies are so determined to turn boys gay, this one is marching in his own Gay Parade Of One in UGANDA! If that's not dedication to the job of brainwashing children to hate God, I don't know what is.

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/73...31b204b8c6.jpg

James Hutchins 12-24-2013 09:55 PM

If Jesus had wanted the nigra to run rampant in the streets, He would not of made them slaves. It serves them right when they get hit by cars.

WWJDnow 12-25-2013 08:54 AM

This was totally inappropriate, but, to give credit where credit is due, they were pretty good dancers. Negros sure do have rhythm.

Godfly 12-26-2013 10:18 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is an insult to all the boys like Herman Cain who are just trying to do the right thing. Rumor has it Herman Cain is on the short list for Donald Trump's shoe shine boy.