The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Animals that are icky, disgusting and sinful (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112547)

Levi Jones 04-28-2017 08:25 PM

Animals that are icky, disgusting and sinful

Dolphins. They have gigantic penises 12-14" long that are actually prehensile. It's like if donkeys could grab tree branches with their privy members.

What other immoral or disgusting creatures are there?

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-28-2017 09:58 PM

Re: Animals that are icky and disgusting

Bonobos. Besides the fact that their fancied resemblance to humans fuels evil-utionist pipe dreams, they commit whoredom and sodomania at a rate that would make a student at a secular college blush.

Sword Of Christ 04-28-2017 10:46 PM

Maybe President Trump will sign an executive order requiring that all dogs wear clothes. When I was a kid we had a dog that would hump women's legs.:fear2: Dad had to shoot it but I think that those women were likely harlots.:o

handmaiden 04-29-2017 12:36 AM

There was a "science" show on broadcast TV about dolphins and whales. One segment showed a dolphin in an aquatic zoo/research facility. The researcher would slap the water, the dolphin would swim up, turn its ventral side up to just above the water and . . . Here, I am hesitant to describe what happens next, but I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me (Philippians 4:13). . . The researcher tapped the dolphin's belly, out came its you-know-what, a tube was placed over it by the researcher and a "sample" was obtained in seconds.

This process was repeated many times in rapid succession. I couldn't decide who was more perverted, the researcher or the dolphin.

With all this noise about sexual assault in our society, I am surprised that people aren't protesting this "abuse" of an aquatic mammal for clearly salacious purposes. I mean, goodness gracious, what possible need could they have for that many "samples"?

Perhaps Fox News or Breitbart or InfoWars could do some investigating as to what is being done with all this "sample" being collected.

Titus Templeton 04-29-2017 12:44 AM

I honestly think bees have no right to sting humans because we are more important to God.So if we could get rid of bees that would be nice.

Sword Of Christ 04-29-2017 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1211345)
I honestly think bees have no right to sting humans because we are more important to God.So if we could get rid of bees that would be nice.

President Trump along with the godly folks at Monsanto will bring back DDT and that will do a number on those pesky bees!

MitzaLizalor 04-29-2017 03:03 PM

Re: Animals that are icky, disgusting and sinful

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/harvard-robobees-closer-to-pollinating-crops-2014-6?r=US&IR=T

WilliamJenningsBryan 04-29-2017 08:28 PM

As a lifelong advocate of wiping the mosquito from the face of the earth, it's been so long that I can't remember the first time I asked the question - what has the mosquito ever done for us, except been responsible for the deaths of millions.

Of course if you ask your average pinhead LIEberal Democrat "ecologist" type they always reply that the mosquito is part of the "ecosystem" - the larvae provide food for fish and other wild life, adult mosquitoes are part of the diet of insect eating animals such as birds, bats, dragonflies and spiders. If they are to be believed, the whole "food chain" would collapse eventually killing us all if the lowly pest mosquito were eradicated.

God has wiped out thousands of species as "scientists" have confirmed. God used His WMD's to wipe out the dinosaurs, and we all know the Genesis account of Noah in the Bible (KJV1611) of God wiping out the first generation of humans because of massive sin. I'm sure that the "ecosystem" of massive amounts of Dinosaur dung helped fertilize the fields, but we've all figured out other ways around this and have managed to survive.

Even before the current "crisis" of the Zika virus, some of these pinhead "eco-scientists" were beginning to recognize that however God created the first mosquito, it has been guilty of massive sin and deserves to be driven to mass extinction.

Quote:

Ecology: A world without mosquitoes
Published online 21 July 2010

Eradicating any organism would have serious consequences for ecosystems — wouldn't it? Not when it comes to mosquitoes, finds Janet Fang.

Every day, Jittawadee Murphy unlocks a hot, padlocked room at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research in Silver Spring, Maryland, to a swarm of malaria-carrying mosquitoes (Anopheles stephensi). She gives millions of larvae a diet of ground-up fish food, and offers the gravid females blood to suck from the bellies of unconscious mice — they drain 24 of the rodents a month. Murphy has been studying mosquitoes for 20 years, working on ways to limit the spread of the parasites they carry. Still, she says, she would rather they were wiped off the Earth.

That sentiment is widely shared. Malaria infects some 247 million people worldwide each year, and kills nearly one million. Mosquitoes cause a huge further medical and financial burden by spreading yellow fever, dengue fever, Japanese encephalitis, Rift Valley fever, Chikungunya virus and West Nile virus. Then there's the pest factor: they form swarms thick enough to asphyxiate caribou in Alaska and now, as their numbers reach a seasonal peak, their proboscises are plunged into human flesh across the Northern Hemisphere.

So what would happen if there were none? Would anyone or anything miss them? Nature put this question to scientists who explore aspects of mosquito biology and ecology, and unearthed some surprising answers.

There are 3,500 named species of mosquito, of which only a couple of hundred bite or bother humans. They live on almost every continent and habitat, and serve important functions in numerous ecosystems. "Mosquitoes have been on Earth for more than 100 million years," says Murphy, "and they have co-evolved with so many species along the way." Wiping out a species of mosquito could leave a predator without prey, or a plant without a pollinator. And exploring a world without mosquitoes is more than an exercise in imagination: intense efforts are under way to develop methods that might rid the world of the most pernicious, disease-carrying species (see 'War against the winged').

Yet in many cases, scientists acknowledge that the ecological scar left by a missing mosquito would heal quickly as the niche was filled by other organisms. Life would continue as before — or even better. When it comes to the major disease vectors, "it's difficult to see what the downside would be to removal, except for collateral damage", says insect ecologist Steven Juliano, of Illinois State University in Normal. A world without mosquitoes would be "more secure for us", says medical entomologist Carlos Brisola Marcondes from the Federal University of Santa Catarina in Brazil. "The elimination of Anopheles would be very significant for mankind."

. . .
http://www.nature.com/news/2010/1007...l/466432a.html

Jim Farmer 04-29-2017 09:13 PM

I can't see the problem with mosquitos infecting gooks and African nigras with deadly diseases. It's God at work. But when those mosquitos who aren't carrying disease bite me, it makes me very itchy. They should definitely be exterminated. Along with snakes. And spiders.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 04-29-2017 09:39 PM

I know that in your God-forsaken country the lethal dunny spider is a menace, but what about the spiders who don't bite you but who eat the itchy mosquitoes, Brother Jim? Perhaps you don't have them there, but I would be inclined to preserve them.

The very irritating midge, mostly found in Scotland, does no good that I can see (I know a pastor will correct me if I am wrong). I feel that this is another creature that could be dispensed with, subject to God's agreement.

Jim Farmer 04-29-2017 09:56 PM

These are the ones I'm talking about. Satan definitely resides in them. If not, how could they be so ugly? Kill, kill, kill.

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/cont...4121600000.jpg

BrotherLarry 04-30-2017 12:18 AM

There are some sections of Central Park (called the Brambles) where homers gather to meet other homers. On the concrete areas nearby there are always hundreds of little red spider mites. It is very annoying when you're trying to see who is cruising the Brambles (to witness to them) to have these little bugs all over your legs, especially when you're wearing tight white shorts and a skimpy tank top. They stain clothing very easily.

I am in complete agreement about the spider population. I used to work with a black woman (she cleaned the floors of the office) who found a little black spider in the corner. She all of a sudden started praying to God for protection, which makes me believe that indeed they are possessed and could be a creature that spreads demons. She moved out of her apartment once when she saw spider eggs under her sink. The Christian thing to do would have been to politely let the next tenants know but I don't think she did that. But like I said, she was black, so...

I am also quite sure we could do without centipedes. They give off a nasty bite and the larger species can do some real damage. The Lord gave us dominion over all of these things so it's our choice to eradicate them. Jesus will keep us going until He comes again. That's simple creation science.

BrotherLarry

Titus Templeton 04-30-2017 02:47 AM

I would also ban all animals that can potentialy be a sexual partner for the homosexuals.

Thomas Taylor 04-30-2017 08:45 AM

Cockroaches. Because they remind me of Messicants and because it is spelt in a foul manner.

Elmer G. White 04-30-2017 01:33 PM

Dear Brethren and Sisters and Aspiring Friends,

We must not only listen to our hearts when we assess the icky nature of Creatures. First, we must acknowledge that in the Beginning everything was Good!

Genesis 1:25
And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that
it was good.

Then, the revolting revolution of the womankind happened (Genesis 3:6) and, as a result, all Creation is tainted with sin and Fornication, even sodomy.

Romans 8:22
For we know that
the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Thus, Creatures are no longer Good but degenerated, sorry excuses of the original glories that Jesus designed. This gives us a good indication that the slimy and hairy things, including many sodomites, are among the icky, the disgusting, the sinful. I have for you one example of this Created but lately decadent kind.

Earthworms.
Disgusting, slimy, sodomistic (bi-sexuralistic), and altogether nasty things.

http://tscpl.org/wp-content/uploads/...n-compost2.jpg

Not only are they repulsive, but also mostly useless. Their only known benefit is to be hooked as a bait for some serious fishing.

http://theokieangler.com/wp-content/...ok-191x280.png

Otherwise, they are harmful and a pest that has invaded our gardens and arable lands everywhere.

Second, we do not have to rely on our cognitive capabilities only to know that the earthworm kind is toxic to crop production and decency. We can ask Jesus and He answers! Praise Him!

Exodus 16:20
Notwithstanding they hearkened not unto Moses; but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms, and stank: and Moses was wroth with them.

Deuteronomy 28:39
Thou shalt plant vineyards, and dress them, but shalt neither drink of the wine, nor gather the grapes; for the worms shall eat them.

AND these creepy things (Genesis 1:24) are also sodomites. They have intercourse where both partners insert sperm into the neck of the other worm.

WARNING! Below is an image that depicts earthworm semen. WARNING!

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/wwfeatures/w...s/p0455sk9.jpg

Thus, by consulting not only our vomiting reflex but also the True Bible™, we can with good conscious start eradicating these nauseating oligochaets.

In addition, the lapwing is icky, disgusting and sinful.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7fa9070ec2.jpg

Leviticus 11:19
And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the
lapwing, and the bat.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Iamsmart321 05-01-2017 03:00 AM

I am actually scared for humanity right now. I saw someone in this thread that hated bees. They said that they are less important to God than we are. You are absolutely incorrect. God loves each and all of his creations the same. Whether it's donkeys or dolphins or bees, you people are being extremely racist! Sorry for my mostly negative reply, I felt that it was needed. You people are absolutely disrespecting our Holy Lord. They're not sinful if they're just kind of ugly, strange, or protective!:nono:

Elmer G. White 05-01-2017 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamsmart321 (Post 1211573)
I am actually scared for humanity right now. I saw someone in this thread that hated bees. They said that they are less important to God than we are. You are absolutely incorrect. God loves each and all of his creations the same. Whether it's donkeys or dolphins or bees, you people are being extremely racist! Sorry for my mostly negative reply, I felt that it was needed. You people are absolutely disrespecting our Holy Lord. They're not sinful if they're just kind of ugly, strange, or protective!:nono:

Dear Sinner,

You don't understand because you haven't got adequate education in Creation Science.

Originally (please look at my post above and Genesis 1:25), everything was good and God Loved it. Then the unspeakable event took place (Genesis 3:6). The harlot woman, the first one, disobeyed and set into motion the downward spiral of listening to Satan and his everyone under his influence, demons, etc. At the same time, the genetic makeup of all Created Kinds started to deteriorate. This is called Genetic Entropy. Some new vigor was present immediately after the Flood (we suspect that only the strongest, the animals with the least damaged genomes, got into the Ark; Genesis 6:19), but since then, it's been Genetic Entropy that will slowly cause extinction events.

http://blog.drwile.com/wp-content/up...patriarchs.jpg

Not only Mankind but also other Created Ark Kinds.

Romans 8:22
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Because we gave up on God, He allowed this slow deterioration to take place. That is why we have icky things. Our fault, not His, He just allows it to punish us and because He still Wants us to repent so that He can Love us in Heaven. And fortunately all these nasty things will be soon destroyed when Jesus gets down to some serious business!

:praise:

Revelation 16:3 [it shows how Jesus will destroy all slimy sealife, Praise Him! We'll in in Heaven by then, will you?!]
And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-01-2017 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1211478)
Cockroaches. Because they remind me of Messicants and because it is spelt in a foul manner.

Amen - cockroaches are a part of every "authentic" Mexican restaurant - and they need to go.

Pastor Isaac Peters 05-01-2017 02:02 PM

Quote:

I am actually scared for humanity right now. I saw someone in this thread that hated bees. They said that they are less important to God than we are. You are absolutely incorrect. God loves each and all of his creations the same.

Please back that up with Scripture. Be sure to take into account the following:

Genesis 9:1-3 KJV: 1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. 2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth [upon] the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. 3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

Quote:

Whether it's donkeys or dolphins or bees, you people are being extremely racist!
Words have meanings apart from "whatever offends me." Racism is defined as "a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others." Since when are donkeys, dolphins, and bees various human racial groups?

handmaiden 05-01-2017 06:30 PM

Quote:

Someone has been watching Disney cartoons and mistaking them for nature documentaries.

All the different species of animals don't gambol about and talk to each other. They keep to their own kind, (a lesson for us), and they eat or escape being eaten by each other.

God chose to become a human man to save human souls for an eternal heaven. He didn't die and come back from the dead so a bee could buzz around heaven and bother us forever.