The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Brother Elmer, Please? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112159)

Naomi Ruth Lamb 03-24-2017 02:27 AM

Brother Elmer, Please?

Greetings, Professor White:

I am told you will provide a reference for BrotherLarry, who might be a future tenant of mine. While the title of True Christian™ is more than enough, I am not well acquainted with this strapping young man and hoped that you might be familiar with his character as it would relate to work and dedication to tasks with which he is presented.

Should you prefer to respond privately, that is fine. I would like to personally welcome you to Naomi's Moist Pie and sample anything with my compliments. Thank you for all you do to educate the fine young men at Landover University.

Christ's Pure, Sparkling Ray of Sunshine,
NRL

PS: I would love to send a sizable donation to support your research. Where shall I direct the funds? It would be an honor to have a Naomi Ruth Lamb wing somewhere on campus.

Elmer G. White 03-24-2017 07:15 AM

Re: Brother Elmer, Please?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb (Post 1207658)
Greetings, Professor White:

I am told you will provide a reference for BrotherLarry, who might be a future tenant of mine. While the title of True Christian™ is more than enough, I am not well acquainted with this strapping young man and hoped that you might be familiar with his character as it would relate to work and dedication to tasks with which he is presented.

Should you prefer to respond privately, that is fine. I would like to personally welcome you to Naomi's Moist Pie and sample anything with my compliments. Thank you for all you do to educate the fine young men at Landover University.

Christ's Pure, Sparkling Ray of Sunshine,
NRL

PS: I would love to send a sizable donation to support your research. Where shall I direct the funds? It would be an honor to have a Naomi Ruth Lamb wing somewhere on campus.

To Whom It May Concern

This testimony is the result of much prayer and meticulous study of the Glorious Books of 1-2 Corinthians.

This is to testify that Brother Larry, whom I am supervising in his PhD Dissertation in Creation Science, is a True Christian™ man of good reputation ever since his becoming a new Creature (2 Corinthians 5:17) in Christ. He is a hard-working youth who has memorized several Bible verses by heart and has the rare gift of being able to teach the Word of God also to sinners (1 Corinthians 12:29).

If Brother Larry ever harbored any unnatural urges, I can now assure that they have been washed clean in the Blood of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 6:11). This has also been anatomically testified by several other young men after some equine play and locker-room examinations based on the principles of Creation Science (Bogaert & Hershberger 1999). Brother Larry is of the small measure that all naturally fornicating married Christian men are. He has also avoided the lures of harlotry (1 Corinthians 6:16).

I write this in good Faith™ that the financial transactions between Brother Larry and a possible True Christian™ Landlady will not jeopardize his substantial tithing program in praise of Jesus and Landover University. I also urge all partners in this transaction to allocate more funds to the men's restroom redecoration program that is an ongoing project to Praise God and Jesus. It is quite feasible that the names of generous donors be placed on the doors of one or more cubicles depending on the amount of tithing.

In summary, it is my pleasure to recommend Brother Larry as a True Christian™ tenant.

Caveat: Due to Brother Larry's shoveling duties on the Flint Mansion grounds (all LBU students take part in the maintenance of Pastor Flint's Mansion), it is strongly advised that he take a shower and change his outfit before entering his lodgings as the stench of equine digestion products is sometimes quite overwhelming (1 Corinthians 12:17).

This is True™ testimony so Help me God and Jesus!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer G. White :bye:

Matthew 5:33
Again, ye have heard that it hath been said by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

BrotherLarry 03-24-2017 06:28 PM

Re: Brother Elmer, Please?

Professor Dr. Brother Elmer,

I am humbled by your kind words and determined to live up to them. It is so important for True Christian™ men to maintain a solid and upstanding legacy and I have done all I can to erect this edifice I was given into a bright and shining beacon and temple for God's glory.

If my application for residency is ever approved (I just sent another $30,000 to the tithing committee for residence approvals), I hope you'll come by my home and we can do research well into the night. So much to explore and so little time!

COME, LORD JESUS!
BrotherLarry