The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13243)

Capt. Aaron Portway 10-30-2008 11:25 PM

Re: Should we produce a Manly LBC calendar?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 257355)
Captain A, I wasn't aware that the discussion was in confidence. I apologize.

Should I assume that the other incident, the one regarding that misunderstanding involving a sheep and a pair of Wellingtons, is also confidential?

Yes. Unless for some reason the subject of my horribly mangled toes comes up in casual conversation, I would prefer not to discuss that youthful indescretion on these Godly boards.

And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.
Jeremiah 25:35-36

Buckminster Carlson 10-30-2008 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 257465)
Yes. Unless for some reason the subject of my horribly mangled toes comes up in casual conversation, I would prefer not to discuss that youthful indescretion on these Godly boards.

And the shepherds shall have no way to flee, nor the principal of the flock to escape.

A voice of the cry of the shepherds, and an howling of the principal of the flock, shall be heard: for the LORD hath spoiled their pasture.
Jeremiah 25:35-36

I'm sorry to hear the the Lord hath spoiled your pasture, Captain Portway. If it makes you feel any better the Lord saw fit to give me a rather disturbing encouter with a sheep when I went hiking in Kentucky about 25 years ago. Much like you, I don't want to discuss it here, but I do sympathize.

After that incident I could relate to Psalm 119:176. "I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments." Praise the Lord he brought me back to Him.

Rachael Van Helsing 10-31-2008 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 257283)
Since there were certain people who didn't like my first submission for the calendar, I had some new shots taken while I was waiting for a Pastor to take care of some church business in Las Vegas. I covered my shameful bits this time, so lets not talk about the size of various bulges.

For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
James 3:2

AAAAAAaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!
My eyes!!!
Burn it! Burn it! Send it to Hades!!!!

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-31-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 257465)

As you wish, my friend.

I will also assume that the subject of your days as the "Human Habitrail" is off limits.

SayvedByTheLord 10-31-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 257692)
As you wish, my friend.

I will also assume that the subject of your days as the "Human Habitrail" is off limits.

Reverend you know how sensitive Aaron is about Lemmiwinks, no need to bring that up.

Capt. Aaron Portway 10-31-2008 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 257692)
As you wish, my friend.

Now I have no idea what you're talking about! Is that some sort of homer beastiality reference? Sir, I will have you and all the good people of Landover that I have never had any rodents anywhere near where you are insinuating! The very idea boggles the mind!

I'm not some Booodist actor, all hopped up on the goofballs, I can assure you! You are more than likely confusing me with someone else you counseled on that rather disgusting topic. I certainly had my issues in the past, but gerbils and hamsters are not among them!

These also shall be unclean unto you among the creeping things that creep upon the earth; the weasel, and the mouse, and the tortoise after his kind,

And the ferret, and the chameleon, and the lizard, and the snail, and the mole.
Leviticus 11:29-30

Rev. M. Rodimer 10-31-2008 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 257706)
Now I have no idea what you're talking about! Is that some sort of homer beastiality reference? Sir, I will have you and all the good people of Landover that I have never had any rodents anywhere near where you are insinuating! The very idea boggles the mind!

SBTL seems to have some recollection of the incident, maybe he knows who it was.

Sorry for the confusion, Captain A!

Capt. Aaron Portway 10-31-2008 06:16 PM

No problem, Reverend. And either Brother Sayved is making a funny again, which he does quite frequently, or he knows more that he's saying! Whatever or whomever both of you are remembering, the Devil comes in many guises, so it stands to reason he could make himself into a tiny rodent as well.

Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
Matthew 4:11

Buckminster Carlson 10-31-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 257721)
...either Brother Sayved is making a funny again, which he does quite frequently...

You can say that again. The first thing he asked me on this forum was what the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth was. :D

SayvedByTheLord 10-31-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckminster Carlson (Post 257791)
You can say that again. The first thing he asked me on this forum was what the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth was. :D

:angel_not: Me? I would say that ? :fie::not_i:

Buckminster Carlson 10-31-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord (Post 257812)
:angel_not: Me? I would say that ? :fie::not_i:

Are you saying you didn't post this?

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...5&postcount=12

SayvedByTheLord 10-31-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckminster Carlson (Post 257820)
Are you saying you didn't post this?

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...5&postcount=12

That was surely my evil twin. He causes me much grief Brother Carlson.

Buckminster Carlson 10-31-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord (Post 257827)
That was surely my evil twin. He causes me much grief Brother Carlson.

Are you on any kind of medication, by chance?

Bob4God 11-01-2008 02:18 PM

It's pretty dinged-donged obvious to me that the 'ladies' who are invading our manly privacy are getting a large thrill out of seeing the manly man photos.

Granted, they are all unsaved garbage that JESUS will soon snuff out, but can we be certain the Ladies of Landover won't be affected in the same manner? Perhaps we should invite some of them in just to look and give us their feedback?

DeadonDemonDrool 09-02-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Old Iron Crotch (Post 252815)
Hah! I asked the g-friend if there's anything gay about how I dress. Would you like to know her response?
"Dirty blue jeans, work boots and a beer-stained Kansas City Cheifs t-shirt? Couldn't be more straight."

You're a Chiefs fan?
Alright!:D

JennyD 09-02-2009 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveonDemonswings (Post 393641)
You're a Chiefs fan?
Alright!:D

You dug up a thread nearly a year old to add this brilliant insight? :huh:

By the way, Miss She-Male, the only trannies our men are interested in are the kind in their cars! :angry:

DeadonDemonDrool 09-02-2009 08:13 PM

I just go through peoples profiles and see what they've posted.
I don't check dates either.

Nobar King 09-02-2009 08:26 PM

Stop peeking at my profile.

Levi Jones 09-03-2009 05:07 AM

Sorry, Mrs. Whitford, for posting after a grave digging, but this noob (me) would have never read this thread if Corky hadn't done it.

In an indirect way, thank you, child of downs syndrome. :thumbsup: I'll pray God heals you of your affliction.

YIC,

http://landoverbaptist.net/images/sm...s%20smilie.gif

Levi

Nobar King 01-08-2014 04:39 AM

his was a pretty manly party. I don't remember seeing any chicks. We should certainly include this in the poster.http://lh5.ggpht.com/nobar.king2/SAO...pool%20boy.jpg